FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

2.3.4-4.5.1A-1_SUN-198_7-CM 10/24/11 latest SBF build Stock ROM FIXED DATA [10/27]

1,395 posts
Thanks Meter: 482

By Yay 4 Juggs, Senior Member on 4th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2011, 05:49 AM |#871  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 202

More
I keep getting an error when trying to re-root. It says device not found, using the auto root method. Any ideas?

I've tried rebooting everything, unchecking and rechecking usb debugging, and different computers...

EDIT: Never mind. I reinstalled the drivers and it worked. Not sure what changed and why it didnt work on two computers. But, anyway, if you get an error, try reinstalling the drivers.

23rd October 2011, 06:33 AM |#872  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Download link doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium
23rd October 2011, 06:51 AM |#873  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgill34

Download link doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why

Try using a PC. I could not download it though my phone though stock or dolphin browser
The Following User Says Thank You to scoobdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scoobdude Ad-Free
23rd October 2011, 07:21 AM |#874  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Pls use or open this treat in third party browsers(I normally use opera) to download from your phone. Cannot download it directly from Tapatalk.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
23rd October 2011, 08:27 AM |#875  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,055

Donate to Me
More
i need a big favor guys, my radio wiped after applying this(easy fix), however i just need someone to ##data# and go to data profile and write what there ha and aaa settings are, do not list your main username or any passwords. all i need is what is in the ha and aaa boxes

btw it maybe good practice to get and keep your
msl
min
mdn

just in case.
23rd October 2011, 08:29 AM |#876  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 202

More
both are 1234
23rd October 2011, 11:07 AM |#877  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub2k1

Has anyone deoxed the latest SBF so I can apply the red theme to it?

I had a problem with the Scarlet Keyboard in his newest update for the yay4redtheme. What I did was uninstall it using Root Uninstaller pro and then Installed the scarletLatinIME3vo.apk and now it works perfect. No force closing. Also if you use Go Contacts EX look up the theme Finesse, it's free and fits the theme nicely. I also use GO SMS Pro and use REDblack_Minimal_Theme_GO_SMS_v1.5-signed.apk and it also fits the theme very nice.
23rd October 2011, 04:11 PM |#878  
Flag Powder Springs, GA
Thanks Meter: 287

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokersax11

i need a big favor guys, my radio wiped after applying this(easy fix), however i just need someone to ##data# and go to data profile and write what there ha and aaa settings are, do not list your main username or any passwords. all i need is what is in the ha and aaa boxes

btw it maybe good practice to get and keep your
msl
min
mdn

just in case.

Mine are both: 1234
23rd October 2011, 07:29 PM |#880  
Flag Joplin
Thanks Meter: 104

More
I'm getting error "Unfortunately we have encountered a problem locating your file. You way wish to contact the owner / uploader of the file to get it re-uploaded again" when trying to download the Deodexed rom. Any ideas?
23rd October 2011, 07:48 PM |#881  
Flag Shanklin
Thanks Meter: 432

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredAnim

I'm getting error "Unfortunately we have encountered a problem locating your file. You way wish to contact the owner / uploader of the file to get it re-uploaded again" when trying to download the Deodexed rom. Any ideas?

Just worked fine for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)