Lost Titanium Backup Freeze ability !

Search This thread

rock571

Oct 16, 2011
I can't find titanium backup freeze ability anymore; I did freezed tethering manager like 3 days ago; Should i reinstall Titanium? Also i hit restore from within titanium and I do not get a list of applications anymore.
Help will be great; I am new to rooting and everything that goes with :)

rock571

Oct 16, 2011
Did you try re-installing your pro key?

No idea on lost backup.

I upgraded from titanium, paid for it with my gmail but never got a "key" it just upgraded the one on the phone; I know it is weird but that is what I got.

i am new to this like i said b4; don't know much for that i apologyze if I sound stupid.

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
I upgraded from titanium, paid for it with my gmail but never got a "key" it just upgraded the one on the phone; I know it is weird but that is what I got.

i am new to this like i said b4; don't know much for that i apologyze if I sound stupid.

Go to market, and search for titanium backup, then install titanium backup pro key. That should work.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

rock571

Oct 16, 2011
Go to market, and search for titanium backup, then install titanium backup pro key. That should work.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

That is the one I have installed; the latest; no key anywhere in my google email. The application list is empty, when i go to batch to do anything; it notifies that it is foing batch but there is no applications; i tried to fix it with permissions from rom mannager; no luck; tried TB problems; no luck;
this app has lots of negative reviews that i obviosly overlook when paying for it all the way.
I am an IT guy, that is my day job, but not too savy with phone mod; that is how I am learning :)

Mitallust

Oct 17, 2011
Vancouver
Try uninstalling both apps on your phone, reinstall the Regular version, open it up, then go install the pro, open it up. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Reactions: rock571

rock571

Oct 16, 2011
Try uninstalling both apps on your phone, reinstall the Regular version, open it up, then go install the pro, open it up. Let me know if that doesn't work.

That is a good try I guess but before i do it; do you know if it will grab the pro+key version i have already paid with google? i am done sending them a nasty email about contacting my visa department for a refund under fraud, but also told them i would love to keep the app; only if it works; i got several apps installed and this is the first one giving me head aches; giving my unfamiliarity with root and what to do or where to fix a problem file;
i did a nandroide backup when rooting but i think i did not had TB Pro yet at that time; i installed the Pro + Key after; it worked for like 2 days and stopped after running permission with rom manager to try and fix the dialer using LCD Resolution. I think it meesed up after that.
i do have a Drop box backup from TB but at this point i doubt it works; i tried to restore and it just beeps saying it did but it did not

rock571

Oct 16, 2011

Got my answer to my last post just trying that solution that seemed logial enough.
It worked; thanks mitallust; the app icon on my screen is the one for TB only (silverone) does not shows the golden one, also does not show TB pro in the applications tray on the screen, but the app is there on the phone. Weird stuff; will do a restart see whats up.

Mitallust

Oct 17, 2011
Vancouver
That is a good try I guess but before i do it; do you know if it will grab the pro+key version i have already paid with google? i am done sending them a nasty email about contacting my visa department for a refund under fraud, but also told them i would love to keep the app; only if it works; i got several apps installed and this is the first one giving me head aches; giving my unfamiliarity with root and what to do or where to fix a problem file;
i did a nandroide backup when rooting but i think i did not had TB Pro yet at that time; i installed the Pro + Key after; it worked for like 2 days and stopped after running permission with rom manager to try and fix the dialer using LCD Resolution. I think it meesed up after that.
i do have a Drop box backup from TB but at this point i doubt it works; i tried to restore and it just beeps saying it did but it did not

Glad to see it is fixed. Just to answer this point, since the Pro Key is an actual app purchase through the Marketplace, it will remember your Key when you re-install.

Reactions: rock571

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Glad to see it is fixed. Just to answer this point, since the Pro Key is an actual app purchase through the Marketplace, it will remember your Key when you re-install.