Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2008, 09:29 PM |#2181  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head
Thanks Meter: 680

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razamataz

Thank you all sooooo much for all your help!!!!!! In the future I will learn the ways of google and search.........

ur welcome. Just be careful before you post. Exhaust all avenues of searching and reading. Then when all else fails, post.

BTW.
wear flame retardant clothing.

1st February 2008, 09:31 PM |#2182  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston411

After a bit more use of the hardware keyboard my fix is only partial.

The function button works but does not always get you the symbol or number you were after.

did u use the tilt keyboard fix. mine is working flawlessly for me. i even installed disable xt9 back.
1st February 2008, 09:32 PM |#2183  
Flag Jackson, MS
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt3009

hey guys i cant seem to download this rom....can u help

No, no I cannot help. You see, the problem it is impossible to fix stupid. Now, I could understand (somewhat) that there are people who would find 200+ pages daunting and would feel that perhaps it would be okay not to read it all. I can even understand (if I strain) that it might be difficult to locate information on this site because nobody has come up with a forum that has a search function...and there are no websites out there that provide search capabilities. If these were your problems, I might have been able to help. But you see...at the point you hit Post A Reply, the answer to your question...and to the next couple of questions you were going to ask were on the last page...that is to say, the page before this one. That would be the one that was the last page up until you hit the Submit Reply button. No, I cannot help you. You are apparently incapable of seeing the text on the screen in front of you. You cannot see that which is right before you eyes and I do so pity you for that. I suggest you turn around and walk away very very slowly and very very quietly. Proceed directly to the stickies...that is...the posts in the forum that start with the word Sticky: and read every last one of them in full before giving in to that urge to use the Post A Reply button again. Should you fail to do so I can almost certainly promise that the results will be far less restrained and far more violent than what you are seeing right now.

Of course, this has become a long post and I doubt you have read past the first two or three words. Which is a shame. There is some real quality prose contained herein. Oh, and for the record, if you happen to be blind and using a braille output device...I apologize for the poor vision comments. If you aren't blind, the I suggest you step away from me.
1st February 2008, 09:32 PM |#2184  
Flag Kent
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1Tater

did u use the tilt keyboard fix. mine is working flawlessly for me. i even installed disable xt9 back.

Thats my first plan.

Off to find the .cab
1st February 2008, 09:33 PM |#2185  
SD by way of Bklyn
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakushox

I'm starting to think that maybe people are using google or whatever to search. They just have no clue about how to use a search engine efficiently. Maybe I'm just giving them the benefit of the doubt or perhaps I just need another shot of 151. Only time will tell :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarek91

No, no I cannot help. You see, the problem it is impossible to fix stupid...

Yup, your right except I'm working through a bottle of Tequila here at work, so I will keep any LEARN TO SEARCH comments to myself for fear a saying the wrong thing . So I will let you guys take it from here and tear into them!
1st February 2008, 09:38 PM |#2186  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

More
Quote:

No, no I cannot help. You see, the problem it is impossible to fix stupid.....

Now I needed that.

Braille..... WTF ...... Your mind works in mysterious ways Jarek. You aint right in the head. LMFAO

Edit:
@ jarek.
I always use a passcode. In my area we have people scanning frequencies all the time. Just makes it a little more secure. ****, for all I know it might not do anything. Iset them up when I pair for the first time and no matter how many times I flash a new rom, it always ask before pairing.
1st February 2008, 09:52 PM |#2187  
Flag Jackson, MS
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

..... WTF ......

Quote:

You aint right in the head.

If you only knew how often I get those very same responses....
1st February 2008, 09:53 PM |#2188  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

More
Quote:

If you only knew how often I get those very same responses....

Oh, I can guess. Trust me.
1st February 2008, 09:59 PM |#2189  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag In UR Head

More
@ Raz

I thought you were going to start a new thread for the WM6.1???

ROFL
1st February 2008, 10:00 PM |#2190  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 947

Donate to Me
More
Just come back from work and just read through some posts, not too sure about this wm6.1 as it still got few bugs if im not mistaken, also for the final should i continue with this build or wm6.

Also can someone list all the bugs in one place so I can review
1st February 2008, 10:02 PM |#2191  
Flag Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by duttythroy

Just come back from work and just read through some posts, not too sure about this wm6.1 as it still got few bugs if im not mistaken, also for the final should i continue with this build or wm6.

Also can someone list all the bugs in one place so I can review

Win 6 until official 6.1 comes out, think you'd be saving yourself some headache and time, considering you almost had v4b done anyways before 6.1 beta was out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)