[INFO] List of compatible apps/games/etc

Search This thread

Invisman

Jan 24, 2011
That monitors 'Traffic amount' not Speed.

Then what does this screenshot mean?

ss-320-1-8

outerdepth

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Best Video App!!! Dice Player

I have been trying to solve the problem of choppy video on my Transformer. This happens whenever I play 720p mkv files. I have tons of mkv's which are playable with various players but they are choppy and unwatchable. So, I finally found a player, Dice Player. This doesn't require me to convert anything, just open it and watch. It is great, no lag, and tons of settings. It's not flashy which I could care less about. The trial is ridiculously short, but if you like it, buy it. Give it a whirl, you will probably love it as much as I do.:cool:

obelis

Dec 25, 2010
I was just searching for puzzle quest two weeks ago.. (i know it not as good as 1 ) but i can send hours playing the game... I am so happy (running on prime 2.0.6 with the 1.4ghz oc plays smooth)

alakiha

Feb 8, 2011
Did anyone use any compatible app for budget management just like "Mint.com Personal Finance" in it's Transformer?!

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Did anyone use any compatible app for budget management just like "Mint.com Personal Finance" in it's Transformer?!

For personal finance I use Easy Money on the TF and it works just fine.
The only issue is on the startup password where you have to use portrait to log in.
Once done it happily works in both landscape and portrait modes.

Reactions: alakiha

xmtsystems

Nov 4, 2011
Florida
By looking at my old screen shot, it wasn't cut off before the last OTA.

I appreciate your help...but I'm using the stock launcher :\

It is definitely annoying, but its the best looking clock for my setup. I'll check out SiMi ****... but it sounds like a different avenue than I'm interested in.....

I believe you meant SiMi CLock. Google has VERY different results for the two searches. :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts