bmakk2055

May 15, 2011
Yes Shadowgun is working with this

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Last edited:

rel500

Aug 4, 2009
Miami
Works great with Virtuous 2.39. Chainfire 3D pro so far sprinkle runs great.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
The updates to the Nvidia drivers are only for honeycomb. The same driver posted here should work for all froyo and Gingerbread builds. If somebody finds out differently let me know please. I'm on 2.3.7 and having no problem running so far. When I Get icecream stable (or somebody else beats me to it. ) i'll post updates.

tjizzle

Dec 7, 2009
houston
Yes Shadowgun is working with this

It works perfectly up until the actual game play starts. Then your toon and all enemies are invisible which makes it suck. At least that's my experience. If you get different results please post your setup

rel500

Aug 4, 2009
Miami
Shadowgun and sprinkle are in the market for all phones running Gingerbread.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did not write this. I got this idea from ssserpentine and used it for the Galaxy Tab. Wanted to see if it worked for the MT4G and it does. I have been playing Fruit Ninja all day.
    Many thanks to ChainFire for writing this awsome program...... Chainfire3d

visit thread here...., Don't forget to hit HIS THANKS button while there.

What you need.....

To be ROOTED!!!! YEP thats pretty much it.

Go to the Market and download "[ROOT] ChainFire 3D". You can use the Free version, or just go ahead and chalk up the $4 for the paid version.

Download the Nividia Lib from the bottom of this post. Put on /sdcard/

Install CF3D Driver by clicking Install/upgrade/ uninstall CF3D driver.
    Then Set the CF3D as the Driver. It will run a script and reboot.

Open Chainfire3D:
    Install Plugin
    (will search your /sdcard/ and show

Install Plugin
    libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip
    /

Click the Nivida Plug-in. It will install it. When you see plug-in install complete. Press back button, and select
    Default OpenGL Settings.
    Click: Use plugin. Select Nvidia. Exit !

Now go to the Market and Search for Tegra Zone.

When you install a game (this happened to me, may not happen to you) Feint will try to open like 4 x's and give you an error. Just close them. Then the game itself will say its taking a while to load do you want to FC or Wait. I just hit wait and the games opens right up from there.

Install Tegra Zone from market.

Now you can download and play Tegra2 Zone games on your Mytouch 4G without getting the dreaded "Hardware not supported error"

NOTE: NOT ALL GAMES WILL WORK AS THEY ACTUALLY NEED THE TEGRA2 TO RUN. MOST JUST RUN OFF THE NVIDIA HD DRIVER.
    DO NOT PURCHASE BANG BANG RACING!!!!!! It needs specific hardware that cannot be emulated at this point.

Confirmed working:
    Samauri II
    Riptide
    Pinball thd
    Fruit ninja thd
    Backbreaker thd

If somebody has a .so decompiler until my lappy is working right, Can you please open the Nvidia.so and tweak it for the mytouch. Did seem like the games not running at max to me.

Thank you very much to Rogabean for the PowerVR Plug-in.
    All games say the requested item not found. What's up with that?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

I don't understand the question.. Tegra Zone saying you cannot download a game? Or the game is not working when you install it.

1: Make sure you installed the plug-in exactly like i posted
    2: Make sure you are not trying to download a game that has not come out yet from Tegra Zone.
    Now we have power VR.

Known working:
    Madden 11
    Awesome :D do Tegra 2 games on our device look any different from regular versions of them? Like fruit ninja, for example?

I think the big ones like Samuri II does. But Fruit Ninja. I guess looks about the same.

This is prob more for getting the THD Games that you wouldn't normally be able to get on the MT4G because of unsupported device.
    anyone know where i can get soem tegra games (wink) pm please! lookin for NOVA2 especially :D

IT's against XDA rules to discuss or post warez. So i would suggest using the Tegra Zone to get your games.