Search This thread

Przekret

Oct 3, 2008
Plock
www.sampro.pl
I997UCKJ4:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKJ4                                                   
ro.build.version.incremental=UCKJ4                                                      
ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
ro.build.date=Fri Oct 28 14:51:18 KST 2011                                              
ro.build.date.utc=1319781078                                                            
ro.build.type=user                                                                      
ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
ro.build.host=SEP-52                                                                    
ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKJ4 release-keys                 
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKJ4:user/release-keys
# Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
ro.build.PDA=I997UCKJ4                                                                  
ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKJ4                                                           
ro.build.changelist=694350                                                              
ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
# end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/133568167/5ccc44f/SGH-I997_I997UCKJ4_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl

atrix4nag

Jul 12, 2011
Maryland
I am confused with different steps to install rom. Can you give me steps to install this,
also i want to root after installing this ROM.

Thanks in advacne.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Also, what is the code in the first post? do i need to copy this code in any file?

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
I am confused with different steps to install rom. Can you give me steps to install this,
also i want to root after installing this ROM.

Thanks in advacne.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Also, what is the code in the first post? do i need to copy this code in any file?

if this has bootloaders stay away from it till its rooted

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009
Awwww Dammit! I was hoping for an official this month, Going back to stock was F'n pointless, Sweet Jesus! :mad: Becoming very infuriated with these retarded screwed up leaks. We going on what now? 4 months waiting. F'n Liers.

phoenix2217

Dec 21, 2010
Call it whatever you like but I honestly believe IMO this release is smoother. At least it is to me. I mean I just started playing with it but even right after the first boot it's fast.

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009
+1

Try not being a douche and be happy with what you get.

I'm not trying to be 1. I switched from Blackberry to this Smartphone. My Blackberry YES! I got updates, Received 1 Update then received no updates ever again, Had to rely on Devs for support on the phone. Every device was suppose to get Blackberry O.S 6.0, did that happen? No!, Same thing seems to be happening here, Good phone, Now it's losing support, devs, and users, Exactly what happend to my Blackberry. ICS for this phone? I think Not! They'll butter you up just like they did with my Blackberry and getting the latest O.S. They'll keep throwing their words at us but I won't believe what they say anymore. It's called being FOS! But I'm hoping in the long run, I'm all wrong about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

bignate78

Mar 30, 2011
Thousand oaks, ca
Someone needs to look through this and make sure it DOES differ from KJ2 unlike KJ3 then get it rooted, deodexed, ect ect.

Big dog Infuse I997 GB KJ2

Longcat14

Feb 13, 2011
Dallas
If your not sure about using ODIN to flash this, wait till I get home, I'll remove the bootladders (already running KJ2 bootladders), and flash to test stability. Looks like Samsung is learning. :3

Sent from my phone. :3

slider2828

Jul 19, 2010
Awwww Dammit! I was hoping for an official this month, Going back to stock was F'n pointless, Sweet Jesus! :mad: Becoming very infuriated with these retarded screwed up leaks. We going on what now? 4 months waiting. F'n Liers.

These are leaks. Basically Pre-Release Beta's....

At what point did you think this was official which is without bugs? I and most people here just don't understand what you are thinking. If you don't like running into errors, then don't bother coming to the dev section and complaining....

If you can't wait, then don't flash. If you want to explore then don't complain. Its basically how any dev section works.

I for one am more peeved at Galaxy S rom ports, which are not really developed for the Infuse, but oh wellz.... Hence stick with Infused Rom's

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

@OP Maybe also what might help is to classify it as a [LEAK] Instead of a ROM as its not a ROM per se because there is not customization or testing here.

LinuxBozo

Retired Recognized Developer
May 29, 2011
Salem, VA
I heimdalled it up. Bootloaders are different (barely).. modem is very different. Have not had time to disect/diff factoryfs yet.

jvanlew

Someone needs to look through this and make sure it DOES differ from KJ2 unlike KJ3 {...}

Well I can tell you right away, the ROM does have a few fixes. Namely, the gallery works again and the funky issue - where you would see your home screen for a split second when you hit the power button to bring it out of sleep and before you actually unlocked it (I never saw anyone else report this but I saw it every time) - is gone.

EDIT: It's not gone I see now, but it is less noticeable.

Last edited:

mariusvt

Jun 8, 2011
Well I can tell you right away, the ROM does have a few fixes. Namely, the gallery works again and the funky issue - where you would see your home screen for a split second when you hit the power button to bring it out of sleep and before you actually unlocked it (I never saw anyone else report this but I saw it every time) - is gone.

I saw that as well, and it does appear to be gone now. The phone feels smoother than KJ2 as well. Definitely a more polished release.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I997UCKJ4:

Android 2.3.6

Code:
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh                                                         
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD                                                                 
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UCKJ4                                                   
    ro.build.version.incremental=UCKJ4                                                      
    ro.build.version.sdk=10                                                                 
    ro.build.version.codename=REL                                                           
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6                                                          
    ro.build.date=Fri Oct 28 14:51:18 KST 2011                                              
    ro.build.date.utc=1319781078                                                            
    ro.build.type=user                                                                      
    ro.build.user=se.infra                                                                  
    ro.build.host=SEP-52                                                                    
    ro.build.tags=release-keys                                                              
    ro.product.model=SAMSUNG-SGH-I997                                                       
    ro.product.brand=samsung                                                                
    ro.product.name=SGH-I997                                                                
    ro.product.device=SGH-I997                                                              
    ro.product.board=SGH-I997                                                               
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a                                                          
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi                                                             
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung                                                         
    ro.product.locale.language=en                                                           
    ro.product.locale.region=US                                                             
    ro.wifi.channels=                                                                       
    ro.board.platform=s5pc110                                                               
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device                                   
    ro.build.product=SGH-I997                                                               
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint                              
    ro.build.description=SGH-I997-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UCKJ4 release-keys                 
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/SGH-I997/SGH-I997:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UCKJ4:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties                                                           
    ro.build.PDA=I997UCKJ4                                                                  
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I997UCKJ4                                                           
    ro.build.changelist=694350                                                              
    ro.flash.resolution=1080                                                                
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/133568167/5ccc44f/SGH-I997_I997UCKJ4_UC_ATT.rar.html

Pass: sampro.pl
    @Jordan
    U should name the rom Hephaestus. LMAO!!

<insert witty signature here>
    Where's a Jordan Elliot CWM version when you're still 150 miles from a machine. </end shameless request>

<insert witty signature here>

well hey guys. sorry i had a rough week. i got a Hephaestus shot and was sick, then i dropped a drawer on my toe and it was bleeding like crazy for 2 days almost. so yea. its nice to see a new leak!! imma deodex and root this and make it a rom. expect it by tomorrow night. :)
    cwm modem

here is a link to the modem flashable in cwm

http://min.us/lblLMTYysJwh9G

I have not tested speeds or anything other than successful flashing and active data.
    I'm not trying to be 1. I switched from Blackberry to this Smartphone. My Blackberry YES! I got updates, Received 1 Update then received no updates ever again, Had to rely on Devs for support on the phone. Every device was suppose to get Blackberry O.S 6.0, did that happen? No!, Same thing seems to be happening here, Good phone, Now it's losing support, devs, and users, Exactly what happend to my Blackberry. ICS for this phone? I think Not! They'll butter you up just like they did with my Blackberry and getting the latest O.S. They'll keep throwing their words at us but I won't believe what they say anymore. It's called being FOS! But I'm hoping in the long run, I'm all wrong about this.

I don't see how you're complaining that we'll never get updates when clearly there are leaks out the ass. There's WAY too much complaining around here about not getting this update, and how we'll never get Gingerbread when it's clearly on the way. Yes, we may not get Icecream Sandwich, and yes, me may. It's all up to Samsung and at&t and whether they want to do it.