1980mah Andida battery £5.60

Search This thread

lastdeadmouse

Is this battery safe for the phone circuit? I mean damage caused by over current or over voltage? Does the battery comes with any warranty? Definitely the battery warranty should not cover damage caused by battery to the phone? I do not want to put my phone in risk for just some extra time.

Batteries don't work that way. All li-ion batteries for this phone charge to 4.2V. What I can't figure out is why my thrill thinks the battery is dead at ~3.7V. Li-ion critical discharge is well below 2.5V, but most devices will discharge to 3.2-3.4. That's where our phone's extra battery life is... it's not using it.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA App

guimmer

Aug 6, 2010
www.guimmer.co.cc
I have been using this battery as well for a little wile (one from OBOstore) I did not see much improvement over the standard battery.

I also have the 3500mAH for obostore and this one does provide more life but makes the phone fat.

I carry the stock and 1980mAH with me and I swap half way through the day.

I also have have a charger so that all the batteries are fully charged.

DrGomez

Jan 14, 2011
i ordered this battery on ebay with Expedited Int'l Shipping on Oct. 13th 2011 which was supposed to take 2-6 days shipping.

I havent received the battery to this date.

i opened a case since the seller didnt reply to my enquiries either.

coolfi

Jun 14, 2011
This phone's battery life is quite poor. Anybody who owns it should carrry around a spare battery.

Not really, that's what I thought but I've since sorted, if you flash the ICS rom with low power kernel you can do two things which helps the battery last along time.

1. When not in use switch off wifi
2. press and hold home button for about 3 seconds and kill all running apps that show-up.
3. you can also as an additional option install Es Task manager and free up resources.

I now get about 4 days stand-by time when before 4 hours would have been best I could get, and was thinking the battery was faulty.

Top Liked Posts