[ROM SENSE 3.5][25 Dec] EhabFG Android 2.3.5 Runymd V1.9|EXT4|Full Arabic|1.14.709.2

Search This thread

sowsinkimo

Jun 10, 2009
Hey, EhabFG, Nice work!
It's almost a perfect ROM!
The only bug I cared is auto brightness still not work.
Will you like to fix it?
Thanks again!

ehabfg

Dec 20, 2010
wifi working 100% no Doubt in that it test it on multiple kernals and in all working

fatexo

Nov 18, 2010
Mumbai
just downloaded v1.6a and installed.. its boot looping for me.. :confused:
someone please help.. what should i do now..??

Edit: it started working now.. strange that it didnt work when i did a full wipe but now it worked after i used the android revolution super wipe script..

Last edited:

phunghoang24

Apr 18, 2010
BUG:
Panorama : error, freeze, kill proccess...
heatup 50 degrees usually.
Pin drain down so fast --> 10hour/75% serveral calls, 10minutes game, 5 messages.
it's not more smoother than 1.02.401.1 and not more than functions.
I've come back to Runny 1.02.401.1 v1.2 and happy:D

mmm4000

Mar 29, 2011
Daemon Controller does not work with ondemand. You can set 1,2GHz and it doesn't change CPU-stepping.
WLAN works.

husky69

Oct 8, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
LG G6
upgraded from v1.5 of your ROM with backup and full wipe, now wifi's not working anymore - trying to activate it immediately tells me 'error' and in stays deactivated. Don't know whether this happened before restoring WLAN access points from Titanium Backup as well.
Restoring back to 1.5 now.

Pls. let me know if I can be of any help in tracking this down (and how ;) )

trkaaa

Feb 13, 2010
EhabFG Rom V1.6a Installed Sucessfully Working Perfect On VIVOW - But NO GSM ,Help

[/LIST]Already installed you latest Rom with the help nightrainbow thanks to him ( he also tried to installed your rom on VIVOW[/LIST]
  • we replaced kernel + Boot.img + Adding the whole folder for Devices\VIVOW [ Located in ( Virtuous_nameless-beta1 ) , i Did not Add Services.Jar ( causes FC )

• Problem is Wireless&Network and Call Menus are CDMA Menus ( No Operator or APN ...,etc )

• Which Files i should Restore Back from your Rom to correct that

• Better than Replacing , Which files i should ONLY copy From Devices \ VIVOW that makes your Rom Booted , ( Replacing the whole folder worked but messed up GSM Menus)

• ( Tried to install a 100 times at least v1.4,1.5,1.6 if not more tell i gave up ) ,if you please Help if you can , thank a lot

Last edited:

ehabfg

Dec 20, 2010

• EhabFG you are always ahead of every Body Specially for the New Bases and Perfect Roms you Issue , BEST on the internet for VIVO . that Make us very proud . keep on the Good Work.
    Already installed you latest Rom with the help nightrainbow thanks to him ( he also tried to installed your rom on VIVOW
  • we replaced kernel + Boot.img + Adding the whole folder for Devices\VIVOW [ Located in ( Virtuous_nameless-beta1 ) , i Did not Add Services.Jar ( causes FC )

• Problem is Wireless&Network and Call Menus are CDMA Menus ( No Operator or APN ...,etc )

• Which Files i should Restore Back from your Rom to correct that

• Better than Replacing , Which files i should ONLY copy From Devices \ VIVOW that makes your Rom Booted , ( Replacing the whole folder worked but messed up GSM Menus)

• I would Really like to use your Roms always ( Tried to install a 100 times at least v1.4,1.5,1.6 if not more tell i gave up ) ,if you please Help if you can , thank a lot

restore my framework-res.apk to restore apns and bring etc folder from known working rom android 2.3.5 with you, wifi will work;);)
do not modify etc folder without knowledge this lead to wifi error

Last edited:
Reactions: trkaaa

trkaaa

Feb 13, 2010
Finally Deternmined the Only One File Causing Boot Loop in VIVOW , Still No GSM, Help

restore my framework-res.apk to restore apns and bring etc folder from known working rom android 2.3.5 with you, wifi will work;);)
do not modify etc folder without knowledge this lead to wifi error

Thanks a lot for your Reply , i appreciated that very much

• i used your Rom EhabFG V1.3 which worked fine on my VIVOW ( GSM ,and Mobile Data are OK ) , to replaced the following files ( tested on V 1.5, V1.6a ) :

• Framework-res​

• Ext folder ( have 66 files in V1.3 Over-written , and the additional 3 files in V1.6a were not over-written ) , Still NO GSM

I’ve done lots of trails and Error , and Finally Determined the Only File that causes Boot Loop as follows :

• the Only File Causes Boot loop and Must Be changed ( in V1.4 , V1.5 , V1.6 , and is Not required inV1.3 !!!! ) is System \ Lib \ libhtc_ril.so

• Must change Boot.img for VIVOW ( Same base 1.02.401) ,​

• The Rom will Boot with or without Kernel Change

The Only File I Changed in V1.6 in order to Boot is ( libhtc_ril.so + Boot.img ) ……… I Did Not Change your Kernel , and Also tested with Kernel Virtuous Nameless .

• After Boot with No GSM the Problem is as follows :

• Sim Card is not Detected Before Unlock the screen ( i.e “ Limited Service “ Message is not displayed​

• Call Menu and Wireless&Network are GSM Menus , Except in Wireless&Network \ Mobile network Sub menu there is not APN or Operator Menu​

• ]In Setting \ RDMix \ phone information , the mode is set as WCDMA Prefared and Can’t be changed ( it always return the the same mode after pressing Back )
    [/LIST

• V1.3 has GSM and does not Require libhtc_ril.so , newer Versions Must Change that File to boot and does not give GSM !!!
    • Thanks

Last edited:

ehabfg

Dec 20, 2010
Thanks a lot for your Reply , i appreciated that very much

• i used your Rom EhabFG V1.3 which worked fine on my VIVOW ( GSM ,and Mobile Data are OK ) , to replaced the following files ( tested on V 1.5, V1.6a ) :
o Framework-res
o Ext folder ( have 66 files in V1.3 Over-written , and the additional 3 files in V1.6a were not over-written ) , Still NO GSM

I’ve done lots of trails and Error , and Finally Determined the Only File that causes Boot Loop as follows :
o the Only File Causes Boot loop and Must Be changed ( in V1.4 , V1.5 , V1.6 , and is Not required inV1.3 !!!! ) is System \ Lib \ libhtc_ril.so
o Must change Boot.img for VIVOW ( Same base 1.02.401) ,
o The Rom will Boot with or without Kernel Change

The Only File I Changed in V1.6 in order to Boot is ( libhtc_ril.so + Boot.img ) ……… I Did Not Change your Kernel , and Also tested with Kernel Virtuous Nameless .

• After Boot with No GSM the Problem is as follows :
o Sim Card is not Detected Before Unlock the screen ( i.e “ Limited Service “ Message is not displayed
o Call Menu and Wireless&Network are GSM Menus , Except in Wireless&Network \ Mobile network Sub menu there is not APN or Operator Menu
o In Setting \ RDMix \ phone information , the mode is set as WCDMA Prefared and Can’t be changed ( it always return the the same mode after pressing Back )

• V1.3 has GSM and does not Require libhtc_ril.so , newer Versions Must Change that File to boot and does not give GSM !!!
• Thanks for your Precious time Helping Noobs like me , who happened to like your Roms Very Much .

do not overwrite , delete etc and replaced by the old from rom 1.3
replace build.prop (on making one of my rom wifi not working except after replace this file :confused::confused:)
replace sensor file in lib/hw gps.vivo.so sensors.vivo.so with vivow
replace boot.img and modules folder lib/modules

Reactions: trkaaa

alfa7d

Feb 7, 2009
Thanks Ehab for nice Rom

But i have to tell you about Arabic language
I will show you this pictures

this with message widget

an3m1.com_4969ab4f961.png

and this with GO SMS which is the correct way for Arabic

an3m1.com_4969ab4f962.png

I hope you understand my point

thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Incredible S Runnymede Android 2.3.5 v1.9 gingerbread v 1.14.709.2 multi languages with full arabic support

Benzl.jpg
    ZTK69.jpg
    62PEo.jpg
    PSGfY.jpg
    hSuLq.jpg
    KYNha.jpg

Features
    •Based on gingerbread v 1.14.709.2 WWE mixed with madmack's arabic files for arabic support​

•andriod 2.3.5
    •pure Sense 3.5
    Rcmix(2.6.35.14) Kernel
    •EXT4 System/data/cache partitions
    •Properly Rooted
    •Full Arabic browser + Menus
    •Deodexed, zipaligned, unsquashfsed
    •extended power menu
    •Good battery life and supperfast
    •RcMix Tweaks optional addon
    •Now working crt animation​

NOW NO FREEZING NO FORCE CLOSE 100%

Installation Guide :

-S-OFF AND ROOTED DEVICE IS NEEDED
    -Nand backup (for safety)
    - Install with ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0 or above with EXT4 support (better use 4EXTRecovery )
    - Full wipe your device
    - Install rom

Download link
    http://www.multiupload.com/1GKXPCIVYO

http://cramit.in/xpee7iwoatnj lifetime link

http://www.filesonic.com/file/jCkqZp8 lifetime link

RcMix Tweaks addon download link
    http://www.multiupload.com/8NLDJ34UP4

http://www.filesonic.com/file/4323820645 lifetime link

Change log
    v1.0 initial release
    v1.1
    fixed sound on calling
    added bliss ring tones
    fixed music player (now sound enhancer menu working in eng and arabic)

v1.2
    fixed camera effects
    fixed htc hub
    Beats updated to final
    Reboot menu from apm in quicksettings

v1.2a
    fixed beats sound bug

v1.3
    fixed quick sittings
    removed any chinese text (i mean when you select english no chinese text appear)
    arabic files made by madmack tool v0.813(fixed WhatsApp messenger arabic bug)
    add market 3.1.6
    download link v1.3 http://www.multiupload.com/YY52NLFE5W
    v1.4
    update to new base v 1.01.401.1
    market update to 3.2.0.0
    new boot animation
    Download link v1.4 http://www.multiupload.com/I2OQMHUHK0
    v1.5
    update to new base v 1.02.401.1
    Bliss Rosie included ( 2 Rosie in the same rom , now you switch between bliss and runny from Rosie sittings in tweaks then reboot)
    Download link v1.5 http://www.multiupload.com/MC3PY5DEPM
    v1.6
    update to new base v 1.05.401.1
    update to kernal unity v10
    v1.6a
    fixed wifi bug
    Download link for v1.6a http://www.multiupload.com/FPMXR86MVR
    v1.7
    updated to latest RcMix v4
    working front camera
    no force close when arabic lang used as primary lang at initial setup
    Download link for v1.7 http://www.multiupload.com/GA01SX1CE8

v1.8 updated to Runnymede gingerbread v 1.17.1010.1
    make rcmix tweaks as optional addon
    Download link for v1.8 http://www.multiupload.com/7X0TDH8MQW

v1.9
    rebased on Runnymede gingerbread v 1.14.709.2
    update to v1.8
    v1.8
    updated to Runnymede gingerbread v 1.17.1010.1
    make rcmix tweaks as optional addon
    update to v1.5

v1.5
    update to new base v 1.02.40.1
    Bliss Rosie included ( 2 Rosie in the same rom , now you switch between bliss and runny from Rosie sittings in tweaks then reboot)
    update v1.6a
    fixed wifi bug

now work on unity v10 and v9
    update to v1.2 with
    fixed camera effects
    fixed htc hub
    Beats updated to final
    Reboot menu from apm in quicksettings