208 posts
Thanks Meter: 112

By firdausmbois, Senior Member on 21st May 2011, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2011, 04:22 PM |#201  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Just tried this ROM. I found it great in look but not usable for me. This is tooo much laggy and slow ROM. Looks same as Xperis stock. Please try to make it fast as GDX atleast unless it is not usable for some serious users. I am going back to GDX but with hope for maturity of this ROM.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare-Devil Inside

Ok, how is this rom? Is it smooth like GingerXperia? Bugs?

The ROM is pretty cute and same as SE Stock one. In case of smoothness I will give 2 out of 10. I just installed this ROM and dome a factory reset with xRecovery. The ROM performed like my heavily loaded Eclair ROM.

30th October 2011, 12:55 AM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipusen

Just tried this ROM. I found it great in look but not usable for me. This is tooo much laggy and slow ROM. Looks same as Xperis stock. Please try to make it fast as GDX atleast unless it is not usable for some serious users. I am going back to GDX but with hope for maturity of this ROM.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

The ROM is pretty cute and same as SE Stock one. In case of smoothness I will give 2 out of 10. I just installed this ROM and dome a factory reset with xRecovery. The ROM performed like my heavily loaded Eclair ROM.

come on... maybe you just don't know how to use it... lol
30th October 2011, 02:16 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipusen

I agree with Kuya, LOL. maybe you should use this rom for a while and see the difference. its fast and smoooth really!
The Following User Says Thank You to junixquiaoit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift junixquiaoit Ad-Free
30th October 2011, 11:26 PM |#204  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112

Donate to Me
More
Updated! check first page
Note:
I am on its way to create a rom with balance both speed and better looks
if you want extreme rom go somewhere else.............
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firdausmbois For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firdausmbois Ad-Free
30th October 2011, 11:40 PM |#205  
Flag Vidra
Thanks Meter: 65

More
It's ok bro,don't bother with others
sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App
31st October 2011, 09:10 AM |#206  
Flag Impossible is really just someone’s opinion.
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Guys can i have only the contacts.apk and flash file browser on this ROM? Its a hassle for me to download the whole file for just that two file I need. I got slow internet thats why. Thank you in advance.
31st October 2011, 09:39 AM |#207  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 14,343

Donate to Me
More
Android version?
31st October 2011, 09:58 AM |#208  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firdausmbois

Updated! check first page
Note:
I am on its way to create a rom with balance both speed and better looks
if you want extreme rom go somewhere else.............

+1
31st October 2011, 09:58 AM |#209  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Wow Facebook Inside Xperia it will be good if the Gallery with Facebook Inside Xperia will be ported too. Keep it up!

Sent from my X8 using XDA App
31st October 2011, 12:38 PM |#210  
Flag Vidra
Thanks Meter: 65

More
It's fast lol,i think it's faster than gx V12

Sent from my Shakira using XDA Premium App
31st October 2011, 11:27 PM |#211  
Flag Talagante
Thanks Meter: 100

More
feedback, need some feedback , i want to try the rom... how it is compared to GingerCruzt 7.4?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)