Tha XDA icon pack *Giveaway*

Search This thread

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
Thaiconultimate.png

This giveaway is now closed!

Stay tuned for my next and exciting giveaway coming shortly!
Meanwhile if you MUST get those awesome packs take note they are all available on my website or in "Tha Icon Ultimate app"

Tha XDA icon pack!
Style 1

Tha_XDA_preview4.png

Style 2

Tha_XDA_preview2.png

Style 3

Tha_XDA_preview5.png

Style 4

Tha_XDA_preview3.png

Style 5

Tha_XDA_preview1.png

Try out some samples...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

288 Winners! we had a good run.

You can see them here: Part 1! Part 2! Part 3! Part 4! Part 5!

BTW All those awesome icons and styles are also available in a single app!

Last edited:

dlegric2

Feb 26, 2009
Thks guys. Ur icons are simply amazing. Been using ur stuff for a while now.

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty
Looks great guys. Nice to see someone doing something special for the community of XDA! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thaiconultimate.png

This giveaway is now closed!

Stay tuned for my next and exciting giveaway coming shortly!
    Meanwhile if you MUST get those awesome packs take note they are all available on my website or in "Tha Icon Ultimate app"

Tha XDA icon pack!
    Style 1

Tha_XDA_preview4.png

Style 2

Tha_XDA_preview2.png

Style 3

Tha_XDA_preview5.png

Style 4

Tha_XDA_preview3.png

Style 5

Tha_XDA_preview1.png

Try out some samples...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

288 Winners! we had a good run.

You can see them here: Part 1! Part 2! Part 3! Part 4! Part 5!

BTW All those awesome icons and styles are also available in a single app!

lots of win

i will select tons of winners on this, so your chances are very good ;)
    Here's one of my rare very chatty post :)

Firstly support is all that:
    -I answer questions about my app..
    -making new packs style been requested...
    -Supporting themers i work with...

And here's how the updates work within my project.

about 3 times a year i will make a major update to all packs... last one was in February. Updates are pretty intense. I gather up all the request made by users like you. Then i re-draw all icons in vector one by one.

For example: I will draw the play store icon in vector, then use that vector as a base to make all 350 styles of icon packs in my collection.
    So yes the play store icon has to actually be draw 350 times.

Now imagine a update of 300 icons draw 350 times... you guessed it! it makes 105,000 individual icons.

So due to the shear intensity of a update session, they usually take me 2 months to complete when i start. And the next one is in about 1 month.

So i would say patience is the key here, but at least this method makes sure no packs a left behind and everything is upgraded equally.

I look at those making only one icon pack, i envy them as it must be so much simpler :)

In my case its too late, i have no choice but to create a solid structure to work with if a want to make something epic in the icon design field. And if you wonder, Yes i make this icon stuff full-time... it is my everything!

So there you have it, i hope it tells you more about how i work, and usually when i make contest and giveaway there's a expiration date...

But this one, and my Star Wars one on xda keep on going indeterminately... This is mainly because i consider xda my home... its where everything started for me and i just really really love it here. I may not post a lot... but im reading everything here minimum once a day. (not to say compulsively 10 times a day)

thx to all of you, motivators!

Hey man, when you say support for your packs, would that happen to include updates? I've been very happy with the icons I've purchased thus far but, there are some important ones in need of an update/add. Some I immediately think of are Amazon Appstore, Google Play Music (formerly Google Music Beta), Play Store (Formerly Market), Rom Toolbox, etc. Not being pushy here. Just didn't know if you were working on that stuff, atm, and wanted to drop my 2 cents if you are. :)
    for your info...

This will go on for as long as i have ppl participating... i admit there's more enthusiast than i could possibly thought of...

You don't need to double post or anything.. once your in, your in...

So far we had 81 winners! that's over 400$ in prizes!!! And ill be here next week for another draw for sure... Get your friends to join in the fun! and keep this thread going, you'll be all good!

Thanks everyone *simultaneously hitting all your 500 thanks button*

Arrg!! Oh well next week maybe. How long is this going to go on? Would like to think I still have a chance since I have been in since the first week. Congrats to winners.
    Winners week 7

Word up everyone, and welcome to our weekly partay!

Here are our winners this week!

• iroha.
    • cwsmall
    • ekz13
    • Mayanks_098
    • snipercamper
    • lhinsz
    • pilotbluemike
    • punshkin
    • loups
    • plainjane
    • AndroHero
    • superman2112ms
    • Kbybee9
    • ltdanno360
    • InnAl
    • drtwrk127
    • emoritz
    • brordavid
    • dirtsky
    • mtornero
    • virtuality
    • OptionalToaster1927
    • Smokuevo
    • phone_cell
    • JamesBourgeois

A sweet big up to ya'll lucky winners and i will be sending you a Private message shortly with download instructions, stay tuned...

As for the rest of you who have been following this thread, Thanks a lot for your continuous support, i appreciate it a lot!

Im taking a break for the holidays BUT i will be back on January 14 2012 from CES in Las Vegas and i will make another round!

SO... there will not be a draw next week, but expect me to continue this when i get back...

Any questions? just hit me up... im always around :)