FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]GingerCruzt Revision 8.5 [18th-DEC-11] - read carefully.

1,054 posts
Thanks Meter: 368

By Dare-Devil Inside, Senior Member on 29th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2011, 01:17 AM |#811  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sibenik

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiauser132

Guys,i need help.i downloaded gc8 and i went to cwm,and started installing.and it said your baseband is not compatible,please update to xxx-xxx-x15 baseband.but i already have that baseband.i have linux dx kernel.the same thing happened with gingerxperia.please help guys!

Use xRecovery and stock kernel.
And read too

Sent from X8 via Tapatalk

2nd November 2011, 01:21 AM |#812  
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperiauser132

Noo,no more stock kernel please

Well...if you don´t back to stock kernel, you won´t flash another rom, only the ROM developed to its kernel . You may for example flash kuyadroid and then flash linuxDX on it and it will work, with a few bugs since kuyagaol used many libs from dx´s works
2nd November 2011, 02:23 PM |#813  
I don't want to spam here as off topic. But there are things that users cannot understand.

- Devs release ROM/Kernel/etc... and just want to be respected.
- Users want ROM/Kernel/etc... without worrying how it was made

Here the conflict comes in. When some devs want to stop doing things because of disrespected behaviors (stealing, faking, complaining...), Users start to come in and complaining that devs were "chavunistic", "not mature", and "unforgiving". It's simple to understand because they (users) cannot get what they want.

Try to think as devs do. And you will understand why they (devs) make their decisions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to doixanh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd November 2011, 09:58 PM |#814  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sibenik

More
Thread opened again.
In future, please show some respect to GC devs. And don't spam teh thread.

Cheers, DDI!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dare-Devil Inside For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dare-Devil Inside Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 10:00 PM |#815  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
GingerCruzt R 8.0 (the final version i think) is now available @ Facebook Indonesia X8 Group (it was post more or less at 20h45 London Time)

Changelog:

- CM 225/229
- Fix mute
- Fix auto brightness (tyried a few settings , most cool was KuyaDroid ROM brightness).
- Fix the back end call button (Thank to Kuyagaol hand over).
- Add Calendar SEMC.
- Add Calendar Widget
- Delete some lib
- Add ax8mt.ko
- Something in the CM Parts about the back button end calls (i cannot understand that)
- Fix camera
- Fix partition

Download link available @ X8 Indonesia FB group and soon here i think
3rd November 2011, 10:18 PM |#816  
Flag Zapresic, Croatia
Thanks Meter: 179

More
I dont know should i post link here..if not please someone tell me....but here it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/?jj6pvlmcwbcrkjx
3rd November 2011, 10:20 PM |#817  

More
i can upload GC R8 to MultiUpload if you want
3rd November 2011, 10:28 PM |#818  
Flag Zapresic, Croatia

More
Look at this linnk http://www.embedupload.com/?d=9NGBFZQUQZ

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

As i can see GX is still locked...does it mean that they dont solved problem but Frogy still was so kind and give us GC....or...?!

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I dont understand Indonesian but they have been posted link http://www.multiupload.com/IVILUOZM14

Its something with camera...but i dont really know what
3rd November 2011, 10:30 PM |#819  

More
@dsaklein

I know, but i hate that site, it's complicated! i'm uploading it to Multiupload, and if DDI want, he can put the link in the 1st post.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

@dsaklein

That is the MIUI Camera APK port i think, isn't it?
3rd November 2011, 10:31 PM |#820  
Flag Zapresic, Croatia

More
Scroll down at embed page and there you have a link to multiupload already...

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockitOut11

@dsaklein

I know, but i hate that site, it's complicated! i'm uploading it to Multiupload, and if DDI want, he can put the link in the 1st post.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

@dsaklein

That is the MIUI Camera APK port i think, isn't it?

Yes it is but i dont really know what it should represent...is it some fix or its a just some app...im a little bit confused coz google do not translate indonesian very good
3rd November 2011, 10:50 PM |#821  

More
@dsaklein

i'm testing now the rom and i will say if that is a bugfix or is just an apk for those who want that cam instead of the stock one.

i dind't seen the MultiUpload link when i entered that page. Thats why i uploaded to MultiUpload. i have the link if you want, but i think i do not lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gcr, gingercruzt

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)