[Leaked Official] V20d or v18A - Gingerbread For Optimus 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mohicanrat

Jul 26, 2010
due to the complaints, about the leaking of Gingerbread Optimus 3D, i have complaints from LG Mobile Indonesia and also telkomsel , I apologize profusely for having to use the name of Indonesia and Telkomsel. In fact I did not come from Indonesia or the work of Telkomsel.

Last edited:

Jones D. Daemon

Sep 22, 2011
Rome
WOW...we have to wait... =)
Ok i can be a beta-tester...when i will download that and testing some app i will report a feedback..NICE WORK Anyway!

EDIT:
If u give me a link where u downloaded the rom i have a 30 MB/s bandwidth in upload..i can do it for u in half hour =)

Last edited:
Reactions: kirpeace

ThiaiZ

Sep 23, 2010
Eskilstuna
Did you mod anything mohicanrat ? Or is it as clean as possible ? Could you please also upload the .kdz in case you have moded it ? And where did you get it from ? Thanx

Fab985

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2008
Same kernel of froyo version, like p990 update.

LG don't like to upgrade kernels?

mohicanrat

Jul 26, 2010
Did you mod anything mohicanrat ? Or is it as clean as possible ? Could you please also upload the .kdz in case you have moded it ? And where did you get it from ? Thanx

the file is zip. only flash with Recovery.
i cannot mod this ROM. this ROM still clean like new :) (Not AOSP)

i think kernel is same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    due to the complaints, about the leaking of Gingerbread Optimus 3D, i have complaints from LG Mobile Indonesia and also telkomsel , I apologize profusely for having to use the name of Indonesia and Telkomsel. In fact I did not come from Indonesia or the work of Telkomsel.
    Uploading is done

page one already link download :)

sorry if my internet is slow :)
    Dear Friends,

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON HERE:

SOME NEW USERS COME AND POST MESSAGES LIKE " ACURA IS BEST - ACURATEAM IS .... " .

We appreciate that Acura, Franlov, ThiaiZ and other devs for what did they do to p920 O3D community. But here, we are discussing the Leaked GB rom and how to make it usable not choosing the best dev around... Pls dont post messages that smell like spams otherwise all u may be blocked... Just let the devs to work and post something usefull if u found one...

FOCUS TO THE SUBJECT PLS!!!

Kind Regards,
    I can try this rom and reporting my experience when the upload will finish......is LG official?