FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][10/31]HoneySenseHD 9.0|Honeycomb|2.3.3|Sense 2.1+3.0|LordMod Kernel|OC-Daemon|

3,178 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,412

By killersloth, Inactive Recognized Developer on 1st November 2011, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2011, 10:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersloth

Kernel, some smoothness tweaks (because I flashed it and remembered why I hated sense), uhhh... Themed browser icon... and other smaller things.

Sent from my infallible Inspire 4G using xda premium

Ah thanks i might try it out

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
2nd November 2011, 12:19 AM |#12  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
thanks man i got the app from the market for 4ext Ive been running this rom all day and battery life is good (didnt listen to my headphones much today so that will be the real test, but so far so good) Its pretty damn fast and i havent had ANY FCs. So im a happy rooter today! and i ran your supercharger with it but was trying to do something else at the time so i may need to un/redo it. But you guys have done it again Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 12:24 AM |#13  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i just downloaded it thru rom manager i think this was the same one stuff kept forceclosing so i changed thanks tho.
2nd November 2011, 01:13 AM |#14  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddles11a

i just downloaded it thru rom manager i think this was the same one stuff kept forceclosing so i changed thanks tho.

Actually this is a different version. The one on rom manager is Honey3d 1.1. The version in this thread is HoneySenseHD v9. They are definitely not the same.
2nd November 2011, 02:41 AM |#15  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
keep getting force close! any idea anyone, i did wipe everything.
2nd November 2011, 05:19 AM |#16  
Flag Spokane Valley
Thanks Meter: 1,326

More
Just installed and this is a very nice and smooth Rom. I really like the new theme of the lock screen and launcher dock. I have not gotten any force closing, its actually running really smooth. If your getting force closes than you might try and installing onto all ext4 partitions using 4ext recovery. That's what I did and I have no issues.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gizmoe Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 08:36 AM |#17  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
yeah with 4ext recovery i encountered no issues, although the rom should be formatting partitions to ext4
2nd November 2011, 12:39 PM |#18  
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Spare parts deems to FC, not when opened but once you try to open one of the options. But I never use spare parts anyways. 4extra can be found in the marketplace, just search it, if you don't know how to get from CWM. After using it for a while now I like it more, SO many more things you can do with it. But the Rom will not work with CWM so you have to switch if you want this awesome ROM

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Diesel321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Diesel321 Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 11:43 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Which of the scripts should we flash from you killer for this Rom
3rd November 2011, 12:03 AM |#20  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid

Which of the scripts should we flash from you killer for this Rom

I wouldn't advise flashing any of my uv scripts on this, as they remove virtuous oc which is used in this Rom to keep min wake freq above 122mhz
I'll whip up uv scripts that leave it intact and only uv+set lmk values

3rd November 2011, 12:06 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersloth

I wouldn't advise flashing any of my uv scripts on this, as they remove virtuous oc which is used in this Rom to keep min wake freq above 122mhz
I'll whip up uv scripts that leave it intact and only uv+set lmk values

ok good call Im D|Ling now and looks great.
The Following User Says Thank You to CYRAXDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CYRAXDroid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)