Thanks Meter: 6,668

By noname81, Senior Member on 2nd November 2011, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2011, 07:42 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraboy85

Sure can! There is a tiny little icon that I position on the right side of my screen (although you can change the location of it) that you tap. Draw the gesture, done. It stays on your screen no matter what you are doing... Even playing games. This enables you to open any app/setting at any given point without closing out of it.

whyumadtho

Awesome! That sounds exactly like what you just posted you didnt have to do with that awesome app you downloaded. You don't need to touch a crappy little hand before making a gesture with this one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RulingCzar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RulingCzar Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 08:15 AM |#12  
Flag Patras
Thanks Meter: 32

More
We are after your posts.
So please inform us if a generic android version is out!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
snowboardkid503
3rd November 2011, 09:28 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't figure out how to use it I'm such a noob >.<

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
j4n87
3rd November 2011, 02:35 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What are you trying to do?

@noname, works fine for me. just a bit uncomfortable that you need to enter the package name if you want the gesture linked to an app.

requests:

-open app liust when lining to an app
-option to link to other shortcuts, like "Folder Organizer Link":

http://www.folderorganizer.net/

But I think you alread planned stuff like this in further releases
3rd November 2011, 10:35 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardkid503

I can't figure out how to use it I'm such a noob >.<

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Did you figure it out now? I noticed that after a system restart you have to start and stop the touchservice twice to make it work. After starting just do the double swipe up gesture and you should see the corresponding overlay...

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noname81 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 10:40 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 819

More
Great news for LMT and Android!
I use LMT since forever on my HTC HD2. My favorite app. But I also have HTC Sensation. So:
1. When a version for other Android devices is going to be possible?
2. Can you reassign different (custom) actions for the different gestures. (start a different program with any of the gestures)
Thanks, Noname, for being so persistent and making it finally for Android. Great job pulling this off on any screen!
3rd November 2011, 11:02 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Great news for LMT and Android!
I use LMT since forever on my HTC HD2. My favorite app. But I also have HTC Sensation. So:
1. When a version for other Android devices is going to be possible?
2. Can you reassign different (custom) actions for the different gestures. (start a different program with any of the gestures)
Thanks, Noname, for being so persistent and making it finally for Android. Great job pulling this off on any screen!

Test it on your sensation! :) the devices are so similar that it could/should work. Otherwise come back and we can discuss how to make it running! Should be easy...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noname81 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 11:27 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

Test it on your sensation! :) the devices are so similar that it could/should work. Otherwise come back and we can discuss how to make it running! Should be easy...

Just did. It doesn't work. Says "the application has stopped unexpectedly. Please, try again"...
Am I doing something wrong?
3rd November 2011, 11:35 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Hm, a crash is not so good... :) is your phone rooted? When does LMT crash? Right after the startup? Can you send me a logcat?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noname81 Ad-Free
3rd November 2011, 11:39 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname81

Hm, a crash is not so good... :) is your phone rooted? When does LMT crash? Right after the startup? Can you send me a logcat?

I am good with win mo, but in android I am a freshman. Please, tell me how o root it. Or check if i have a rooted phone. Believe me - I am not using the d*mn Sensation just cause I didn't have LMT on it. How to root?
3rd November 2011, 11:54 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
It is a different process for every phone. But I saw a "stickies" thread in the sensation android development section. They say that their guide is noobproof... :)

Without root LMT will never run on your device...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noname81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noname81 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)