[ROM]DESTROYER...ready to wreck your evos face!!!!

Search This thread

Evo4sickness

Jan 18, 2011
The "END OF DAYS" is coming soon my child.

LoL , I believe mag fixed it on EOD . I personally just backed up the camera app from cm7.0.2.1 myself and restored it through titanium bacup. Also backed up my music app too but that's just my preference.

Really well Iam just reading up on the rom now but allot of people are having a allot of problems. So you have lg camera and it works. So what is 7.0.2.1 called cause Iam runnig 7.0.0 and stock camera is working fine.

Another question did you ever see a.bluetooth notification the one appears at the bottom of the screen and disapears cuz I noticed that is gone too or was it never there.

Last edited:

tyclops

Jan 3, 2011
Orlando, Florida
Really well Iam just reading up on the rom now but allot of people are having a allot of problems. So you have lg camera and it works. So what is 7.0.2.1 called cause Iam runnig 7.0.0 and stock camera is working fine.

Another question did you ever see a.bluetooth notification the one appears at the bottom of the screen and disapears cuz I noticed that is gone too or was it never there.

LG camera and stock both work in the newer EOD rom. If you arent finding great battery life you might try flashing a different kernel. There are many to be found here.

I can say that foe me personally, I flashed version 1 of this Rom and have just been following Mag since then. Each one is built better than the previous one and he takes his time to get things right.

Good luck

Sent from my "End of Days" Evo.

Evo4sickness

Jan 18, 2011
LG camera and stock both work in the newer EOD rom. If you arent finding great battery life you might try flashing a different kernel. There are many to be found here.

I can say that foe me personally, I flashed version 1 of this Rom and have just been following Mag since then. Each one is built better than the previous one and he takes his time to get things right.

Good luck

Sent from my "End of Days" Evo.

So you havent had any problems yet with eod. As for the kernal I habent done one uet and going with stock one that comes with the rom is good. To day I got 14 hours of regular use. So you dont know of fix for my version right.

selders59

Jul 10, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
The only issue I have had with EOD is in some areas you get black on black text but when you highlight your selection you can read it. Other than that everything works great, battery life is fairly decent. Make a backup of your current rom and flash EOD and try it. If you do not like it nandroid back to your old rom.

So you havent had any problems yet with eod. As for the kernal I habent done one uet and going with stock one that comes with the rom is good. To day I got 14 hours of regular use. So you dont know of fix for my version right.

"Hell I don't know anymore"

culua

Feb 7, 2011
SD
sorry its an old thread but i wanted to try it out but the link to download directs me to a broken site.

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
sorry its an old thread but i wanted to try it out but the link to download directs me to a broken site.

I believe i have his other rom End Of Days on my hard drive at home. I could try uploading it somehow if you're interested. Never done that with a rom before though, so id need to know the best way.
PM me if you'd like

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

TimidRat

Jun 12, 2010
Las Vegas
I believe i have his other rom End Of Days on my hard drive at home. I could try uploading it somehow if you're interested. Never done that with a rom before though, so id need to know the best way.
PM me if you'd like

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I'd be grateful if you could upload it to multiupload or dropbox or anything, and any Roms by Magnus you have for the OG, i've been trying to find a download site for weeks but they're all broken, i need this ROM back!

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I didn't forget about you. I just got em uploaded to 4shared. Now trying to figure out how to link them.

E.O.D-ICYWHITE EDITION_BATTERYmod-signed.zip - http://www.4shared.com/file/MhlP6x-X/EOD-ICYWHITE_EDITION_BATTERYmo.html

project_E.O.D-ICYWHITE.lite-signed.zip - http://www.4shared.com/file/dUXrrHOh/project_EOD-ICYWHITElite-signe.html

signedXtremeBlue_1.0.apk - http://www.4shared.com/android/1qi69HIs/signedXtremeBlue_10.html

See if this works.

I really hope this doesn't upset magnus. If so, pm and I'll delete.
That said, this thread is obviously no longer officially supported, so if you have any issues, don't expect any responses from magnus.
The 10MB file is a HC theme if I remember right.

Sent from my Evo using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven 1

Braneless

Jun 21, 2011
Dayton, OH
I have v2 on my PC hdd. Just popped back into the evo development section tonight to see what's going on. Kinda sad that everyone's digging up old roms.

Not regretting switching to the nexus! Just reflashed an Ice Cream Sandwich alpha earlier tonight.

EDIT: clarification.. I'm running ICS on my nexus s 4g, not the Galaxy Nexus.

Last edited:

bigd2442

Oct 2, 2010

taadow1030

i did everything it told me to flash on this rom, but i got FC everywhere, not to mention the menu's were off and the letters were replaced with symbols. its a mess, i flashed the rom first, then rebooted, then flashed the gapps, then rebooted, thats where it all started. the battery percent on the lock screen was symbols and numbers. so i rebooted into recovery again and flashed the other gapps, and then the fc's came. so i removed it. i liked the honeycomb feel and everything. but everytime i flashed it and wiped it and flashed it again it didnt feel plausable anymore. btw i did wipe cache, both of them to be safe everytime i added a theme or a gapps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DESTROYER IS READY TO FINISH YOUR EVO....
    FLASH@YOUR OWN RISK

ROM STATS
    EXP - 10
    HP - 100000000
    MP - 100000000

DESTROYER is said to be a natural leader,warrior and ruler in the land of ROMXDA...a distant android galaxy..most will probably never visit this realm...for they are the weak and feeble ipwn carrying sheep people...

price$ = PRICELESS

CHECK OUT DESTROYER the rom was originally called predator however by the time i got it right i wanted to go super sayan so its name got an upgrade....so why flash this rom? i have a few reasons...

-CHEAP
    -4g
    -THEMED KEYBOARDS
    -U LIKE HONEYCOMB AS MUCH AS ME
    -FASTER THAN THE FLASH ON CRACK
    -THEME BUILT FROM FROIS AND HONEYCOMB,ALONG WITH TWO OTHERS...
    -CM IS KING
    -INCLUDES 10 ADD'L THEMES FOR THEME CHOOSER INCLUDING HONEYBREAD,SCULPTED AND DARKGINGER
    -ADD'L DL LINK FOR BONUS MEDIA(OPTIONAL)
    -APPS CAN NOW BE UNINSTALLED IF YOU CHOOSE
    -ANOTHER ZIPPABALE PACKAGE OF THEME CHOOSER THEMES(OPTIONAL)
    -EATS IPWNS BEATS THEIR PWNERS AND ****S APPLES
    -SHINIER THAN A GHEY MANS LIPGLOSS
    -SNOT IPWN
    -TOOK ME 4 DAYS TO GET THIS RIGHT
    -INCLUDES NEWEST GAPPS AND THEYRE THEMED BY ME
    -BUILT YESTURDAY
    -ENJOY EVO AGAIN BEFORE GETTING YOURE NEW SHINY ^_^
    -THEMED COLOR GRADIENT HONEYCOMB BATTERY MOD
    -HC LOCK BUILT IN
    -XOOM MEDIA(RINGERS,NOTIFICATION,BOOT)
    -HONEYCOMB LIVEWALLPAPER
    -HONEYCOMB ADW THEME
    -HONEYBREAD THEME
    -DARKGINGER THEME
    -CHANGE THEMES FASTER THAN CLARK KENT RUNS IN & OUT OF PHONE BOOTH!
    -THEMED MARKET NEON HONEYCOMB
    -THEMED THIS,THEMED THAT,THEMED UR MOM N SIS TOO...EVERYTHING THEMED!
    -GVOICE IS INTEGRATED
    -VVM AND HCMUSIC ARE INSTALLABLE FROM OPTIONAL MEDIA INSTALL TO SDCARD OR DATA
    -TOO MUCH TO LIST...DAMN....JUST CHECK IT OUT OR YOU WILL DIE.

SCREENS:

(ALL PICS USING STOCK THEME I PUT TOGETHER)

DOWNLOAD DESTROYER ROM

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/TimidRatt#p/a/u/0/hY1wt8WA_pA"]VID SHOWING HOW TO INSTALL DESTROYER ON YOUR EVO

QUADS AND LINPACKS
    (using SAVZEN KERN)

[/URL]

CREDITS:
    CM team
    cmsrc
    XDAU
    (where i went to school)
    haxxzmatic
    (sickest theme honeybread)
    _shift
    (sculpted g2)
    djdarknight
    (darkginger theme)
    crakanug
    (current boot ani)
    phinnaus
    (sculpted og)
    bizdady
    (honeycomb lock imgs)
    toast
    (no root no fun)
    stoney 666
    (gb themed gb kb)
    timidrat
    (youtube vid)
    beartrap
    (quads and linpack imgs)
    tmo theme engine
    (og themers can now R.I.P)

NOTE:STOP DOWNLOADING GX4 and grab destroyer...

CHALLENGE:FIND ME A BETTER ROM...AND ILL FLASH IT;and thank you ^_^
    Destroyer fixes and mods

RESERVED......FOR MODS AND FIXES

MARKET FIX v.1(HC)
    MARKET FIX v.2(GB)
    (jic your market did not theme)

SETUP HONEYCOMB LOCKSCREEN
    1.thank bizdady for the imgs
    2.thank me for being such a klepto kangmaster
    3.go to settings/cmsettings/lockscreen/style options/lockscreen style and select rotary style
    4.check drag down do unlock and hide arrows boxes
    5.enjoy

HELP AND SUPPORT SUGGESTIONS:
    IF YOU CANT bother to READ the op, I WONT WASTE MY TIME ANSWERING ?s that are common knowledge and obvious..

READ OP BUT NEED HELP OR HAVE QUESTIONS WITH SETUP?
    go HERE. I made this mess so i can prolly help you clean it up...

NUB-PROOF INSTALL for CRASH DUMMIES
    1.Flash DESTROYER
    2.REBOOT
    3.Flash themed gapps
    4.REBOOT
    5.Call friends and make their androids look fale...

FIX FOR BLACK ON BLACK TEXT BOXES
    1.RECOVERY REBOOT
    2.WIPE DALVIC CACHE
    3.FLASH THIS
    4.REBOOT
    5.GTG ^_^

SUGGESTED RECOVERY
    RA
    (I CANNOT SUPPORT CWMOD SINCE I HAVE NEVER USED IT SO PLEASE DONT ASK)
    RECOVERY IS VERY IMPORTANT PART OF ALL THIS ROOT&FLASH PLAY, SO MAKE SURE YOURS WORKS!

VVM NOT WORKING?
    TRY THIS

GPS NOT WORKING?
    TRY THIS
    OR
    Download any of the Sense ROMs from the Development section, backup your current ROM. flash that Sense ROM, do your GPS clear code (I would also update PRL while I had a Sense ROM flashed too) and than restore your backup
    OR
    Download GPS STATUS & TOOLS free from market and clear your GPS CACHE from there...

DONT BLAME THE ROM FOR YOUR ISSUES DUE TO LACK OF READING. ALL FIXES ARE EITHER HERE OR WITHIN THE THREAD I ASSURE YOU. IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME TO READ THE OP THIS IS PROLLY NOT THE ROM FOR YOU. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE ANSWERED HERE IN OP YOU WILL NOT SEE A RESPONSE FROM MYSELF; NOT BEING RUDE I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME TO HELP IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME TO READ.

Does anyone have a link to Destroyer v2? I've been searching for quite some time, but all of the users' dropbox links have been removed.

http://www.mediafire.com/?etepl0cnjgedt0j

from here:
    http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/284413-roms-kernels-download-page.html

What was different from v.1 to v.2?
    12 hours on this ROM and I am not changing to any other. I don't care what comes out, other than to be a tester, this is my Daily, permanent setup.

Thank you Mag!! Awesome work!

I'm sorry that some people are having problems, but mine is flawless, other than the black on black problem, but that's only in a few of my 3rd party apps, like Loot. Easy enough to deal with, since I barely use them.

My quadrant was 1079 both times I ran it, and although SavagedZen 0.0.9 was a decent kernel, upgrading to 0.1.2 was a world of difference. All this time off the charger and I'm at 79%. Overnight, I kept klondike open, screen off, so there would be something draining, and it only dropped to 91% from 98% when I went to bed. Since then I have been steadily using it.

My GPS works great and I used Navigator to go pick my kids up. Worked perfectly. GPS dropped 2 times, but was immediately re-aquired and I have NEVER done the GPS fix on this phone. Ever. AND, btw, notice in my sig, I still have PRI/NL 1.90.

2 things that may help people.

1) GPS - Get GPS Status from the market, run it. Let it d/l the GPS Assist update, then lock on. It could take a few minutes, but I do this after every ROM I flash and I never have GPS problems.

2) Battery Life - There is a thread in General Discussion about battery life, where someone had been contacted by HTC and was advised to do the following: Charge the phone for 8 hours. Unplug it. Turn it off, then charge it, while turned off, for an hour. Unplug it. Turn it on for 2 minutes. Then turn it off and charge it for another hour.

Made a complete difference in how mine works.

Again, I do this usually once a week or so, and my battery, which forever, using every ROM/Kernel combo there is sucked balls.
    Now, in a full day, I never see it get under 50%, which means no more midday charging!

I want to point out one other thing. Apparently, HTC advises that you do NOT let the battery fully drain.

Hope this helps some of you.

My Install Steps:

Nandroid.
    Full wipe 2 times.
    Flash the ROM. Reboot to system.
    Run the included GAPPS and d/l everything from the market that you select.

Reboot to reecovery. Flash the themed GAPPS.
    Reboot to system, then reboot to recovery.
    Flash the GAPPS2, reboot to system.
    Then reboot to recovery. Flash the theme pack.
    Reboot to system, then back to recovery.
    Flash the kernel, if you're not going to use the one in the ROM itself.
    Reboot to system and restore any backups you made of apps/data, setup your theme, prefs, etc.
    most kiddish rom i ever seen

You're the lowest and most useless type of member on these forums. Been a member for over 2 years, you've only posted 9 comments and by the looks of it, thats a good thing. You obviously don't take the time to post on here very often, yet you take the time to talk sh*t about a fellow member's work. A well respected contributor of this site, none the less. How about you contribute something, anything to these forums? You've been taking from these forums and forum members who donate their time, energy and work for over 2 years and you have the audacity to talk sh*t! Your opinion is worthless here...no cares what you think or what you have to say and thats a fact. I guarantee it. I wish the MODS would delete accounts like yours...your a waste of bandwidth. Your username fits you perfectly.

Like I said in the post right before this idiot's post...Haters, gonna Hate...its what they do