FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] 11/23/11 | Fresh Evo 4.3.3 | OTA 4.54.651.1 | Carrier IQ Removed | Read More

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693
 
By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2011, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2011, 12:45 AM |#981  
flipzmode's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 693
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlGmanlx

Flip, great to see amazing support still for the OG evo, did you plan on moving to a new phone soon or are you set where you are at?

I actually got an evo 3d the day before launch. But I kept my evo instead of selling it so that I could keep developing on it. I have been insanely busy and just released my first evo 3d rom yesterday even though the phone came out in june and so I made sure to take the time to update fresh evo also.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flipzmode For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flipzmode Ad-Free
 
 
6th November 2011, 12:50 AM |#982  
xlGmanlx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 544
 
More
Well let me state the obvious that we would love to see you in the Epic Touch 4G development
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode

I actually got an evo 3d the day before launch. But I kept my evo instead of selling it so that I could keep developing on it. I have been insanely busy and just released my first evo 3d rom yesterday even though the phone came out in june and so I made sure to take the time to update fresh evo also.

6th November 2011, 12:50 AM |#983  
brad560's Avatar
Senior Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 370
 
More
congrats on your latest release!
6th November 2011, 01:00 AM |#984  
orlzzt's Avatar
Senior Member
Daytona Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 2,029
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlGmanlx

Well let me state the obvious that we would love to see you in the Epic Touch 4G development

And the Epic 4G, while you're at it...
6th November 2011, 01:02 AM |#985  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 396
 
More
Is there anything different from the old version from this one like the lock screen any 3d effects

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
6th November 2011, 02:51 AM |#986  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 396
 
More
Does it hurt WiFi tether if this Rom doesn't have WiFi n

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
6th November 2011, 03:35 AM |#987  
culua's Avatar
Senior Member
SD
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
This rom is one of my favorite sense rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
6th November 2011, 04:09 AM |#988  
yznhmr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago Burbs
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I found my answer,, disregard..
6th November 2011, 04:31 AM |#989  
tj.iscool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Missouri City, Texas
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yznhmr

I found my answer,, disregard..

4g always work
6th November 2011, 04:23 PM |#990  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hey Flipz let me start off by saying thanks for all the hard work that you put in to create this amazing rom& all the updates you produce! I was wondering if anyone else here has been having problems with getting Google Music Beta to work while using this ROM. I've tried reflashing it, and reinstalling 3.0 & 4.0 versions of the Music apk, but still no go. Any help I can get on this would be much appreciated
6th November 2011, 05:32 PM |#991  
sivarticus85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimgrabber

Hey Flipz let me start off by saying thanks for all the hard work that you put in to create this amazing rom& all the updates you produce! I was wondering if anyone else here has been having problems with getting Google Music Beta to work while using this ROM. I've tried reflashing it, and reinstalling 3.0 & 4.0 versions of the Music apk, but still no go. Any help I can get on this would be much appreciated

I actually had to force stop and clear all data for the Music app for it to recognize my gmail account. Try this and maybe that'll get it working for you. Hopefully this is the problem you were having and this corrects it for you.

And flipz... nice job on the rom dude! It is awesome! Thanks for updating to latest firmware!
The Following User Says Thank You to sivarticus85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sivarticus85 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes