$20 Bluetooth Keyboard That Works Great on Acer A500

Search This thread

tskap

Oct 28, 2011
Hello. Currently, HP is offering their Bluetooth Keyboard for their discontinued Touchpad for as low as $19.99 and $6.00 s/h (US). I purchased one of these keyboards and found that it works great with the Acer A500 Tablet. In addition, when comparing against the Bluetooth Keyboard that Acer offers, I found the quality of the HP keyboard to be better (more solid build with a metal back, better feel to the keys) and the keys are slightly larger in size. The only negative that I found is that not all of the keys work (HP related keys, etc...), but the ones that matter most do work very well (all letters, numbers, volume controls, music controls, search, etc....). In addition, the size of the keyboard is only slightly larger than the Acer, and it looks nice in appearance without any objectionable HP logo's. All in all, it is a great deal for a nice Bluetooth Keyboard that works very well on the Acer A500.

To find the best deal on this keyboard, check either Techbargains.com or Dealnews.com for a $10 off coupon code for HP products such as:

"As of 11/2/11, the HP TouchPad Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is available for $20 + $5 s&h at the HP Store using coupon code "SVN7795".

The exact HP Official Store page is here: shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=FB344AA%23AC3&aoid=20715&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=FB344AA#AC3

Since I am a new to this site, I am not allowed to use the full link in this message. So please add the standard http .... to the address listed above.

Thank you.

Updated on: Nov 04, 2011

Last edited:

leo72793

Nov 3, 2010
Jacksonville
Hello. Currently, HP is offering their Bluetooth Keyboard for their discontinued Touchpad for as low as $19.99 and $6.00 s/h (US). I purchased one of these keyboards and found that it works great with the Acer A500 Tablet. In addition, when comparing against the Bluetooth Keyboard that Acer offers, I found the quality of the HP keyboard to be better (more solid build with a metal back, better feel to the keys) and the keys are slightly larger in size. The only negative that I found is that not all of the keys work (HP related keys, etc...), but the ones that matter most do work very well (all letters, numbers, volume controls, music controls, search, etc....). In addition, the size of the keyboard is only slightly larger than the Acer, and it looks nice in appearance without any objectionable HP logo's. All in all, it is a great deal for a nice Bluetooth Keyboard that works very well on the Acer A500.

To find the best deal on this keyboard, check either Techbargains.com or Dealnews.com for a $10 off coupon code for HP products. It shows up every other day or so. Then use this address to find the keyboard: shopping.hp.com/store/product/product_detail/FB344AA%2523AC3[/URL]. Since I am a new to this post, I am not allowed to use the full link in this message. So please add the standard http .... to the address listed above.

Thanks.

correction. 29.99....check before you post please

jon-.-

Sep 24, 2011
$18 for a xoom keyboard at target, they had them at 75% clearence :D. I picked up 7, kept one and sold the rest.

superbread

Jul 26, 2010
correction. 29.99....check before you post please

You should reread his post. There is mention of a coupon code that brings it down to $19.99 before taxes and shipping.

In total, I got it for $27. Thanks op!

Also alternatively, amazon has it for $29 and free shipping.

Last edited:

tskap

Oct 28, 2011
The exact HP link is here: shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=FB344AA%23AC3&aoid=20715&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=FB344AA#AC3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To find the best deal on this keyboard, check either Techbargains.com or Dealnews.com for a $10 off coupon code for HP products such as:

"As of 11/2/11, the HP TouchPad Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is available for $20 + $5 s&h at the HP Store using coupon code "SVN7795".

The exact HP Official Store page is here: shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=FB344AA%23AC3&aoid=20715&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=FB344AA#AC3

Since I am a new to this site, I am not allowed to use the full link in this message. So please add the standard http .... to the address listed above.

Thank you.

Updated on: Nov 04, 2011