FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Where to get 1800mAh OEM Batteries that FIT!

839 posts
Thanks Meter: 147

By MadJoe, Senior Member on 23rd October 2011, 07:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2011, 07:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston

More
I noticed that my two 1800mAh batteries have the same serial number, so if anyone else purchased from mobilecityonline.com and cares to check, mine are both TH1B907FS/5-B

Sorry to anyone who bought these on my recommendation for leading you astray with this. I emailed mobilecityonline.com, and will let you know what I hear back if anything. And have updated OP.
The Following User Says Thank You to MadJoe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MadJoe Ad-Free

9th November 2011, 03:35 AM |#12  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Fake or no fake. I am getting way better battery life from mine. Ill take fakes like this all day long!
10th November 2011, 11:03 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston

More
I heard back from mobilecityonline.com and they said to call Samsung about the sn, but they only sold genuine OEM batteries. I still haven't had a chance to dig deeper, but I agree, the better life is worth the $20 all day long even if it is a fake.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.
11th November 2011, 02:33 AM |#14  
Nashville
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I wonder how do the anker 1800 epic touch batteries compare to these. They are a little cheaper than from what I've heard.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App
11th November 2011, 05:29 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston

More
I read somewhere people aren't getting as long out of them, but are happy enough since they're so cheap.

Unfortunately I still haven't contacted Samsung about these "OEM" batteries...

12th November 2011, 11:53 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just bought 2 off of Amazon that are just the OEM battery for $23.20 each.
13th November 2011, 02:42 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icy56

I wonder how do the anker 1800 epic touch batteries compare to these. They are a little cheaper than from what I've heard.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

I having opposite results. The Anker last a hell of alot longer than this fake OEM with the same s/n. The OEM/fake is no better than my standard 1500.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
16th November 2011, 12:17 PM |#18  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Just installed 1800 epic 4g battery....but phone still says I have 1500..how can I fix it....already cleared battery stats

Sent from my T959 using Tapatalk
16th November 2011, 03:35 PM |#19  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidificator

I noticed that my two 1800mAh batteries have the same serial number, so if anyone else purchased from mobilecityonline.com and cares to check, mine are both TH1B907FS/5-B

Sorry to anyone who bought these on my recommendation for leading you astray with this. I emailed mobilecityonline.com, and will let you know what I hear back if anything. And have updated OP.

dammm...i also have same serial
17th November 2011, 10:59 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boston

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitmoudgil

Just installed 1800 epic 4g battery....but phone still says I have 1500..how can I fix it....already cleared battery stats

Sent from my T959 using Tapatalk

Are you using Norton Utilities to determine battery capacity? It doesn't matter how big or small your battery is, Norton will always say 1500.

19th November 2011, 01:25 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
This really works! My phone is usually dead by 8pm. Now it at 34% after 14 hours unplugged.

Bought it on Amazon. Battery is visibly thicker and heavier but fits perfect. Advertised as OEM but I suspect otherwise. Picked up the tartan case as well and it feels like I have a new heavier phone. Thank you all!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)