this is what it is :D

Attachments

• device.jpg
    device.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 299

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
And 67 on 2,3 filmware is causing no problems?

2.1.67 on 2.3 is working great. Only issue: You can't send or recieve sms. Solution: Flash this via cwm: sms-patch-bb.67.zip.

This was originally found by cobrato. At this time it had a xrec script, I have changed it to cwm4.x and up scripting.
It includes two old lib-files from the time before sony gave us the update to 2.3
But the now released baseband is a 2.0.xx baseband, so I guess that if you flash it on a actual rom, you can't get a mobile signal (the system wouldn't even ask for your sim pin I think).

Regads,

L

Reactions: pheel

9Lukas5

Dec 14, 2010
near Stuttgart
ok.
On new version of flashtool there´s an option for create a locked & unlocked version of ftf so....:D

uploading now 2 versions;)

yes, cause you always have to put in a loader.sin, and with the original sony loader.sin you can't boot our custom kernels. The question is, if our modified loader.sin can be used with a original sony kernel.....
Could you try this? Cause you have the firmware on your phone atm. If you have prepared the ftf for unlocked bl flash this on your phone with the original firmware and kernel from this baseband flashed, and check if it boots.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

try and report.
i need to go through all over again sin i was on 2.1 :D :(

hahaha, the baseband is 2.0.72, but in first post you have sorted it to the 2.1.xx ones^^

Crowds

Jun 9, 2008
Azeitão
nivelcosmeticos.com
OnePlus 3
yes, cause you always have to put in a loader.sin, and with the original sony loader.sin you can't boot our custom kernels. The question is, if our modified loader.sin can be used with a original sony kernel.....
Could you try this? Cause you have the firmware on your phone atm. If you have prepared the ftf for unlocked bl flash this on your phone with the original firmware and kernel from this baseband flashed, and check if it boots.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

hahaha, the baseband is 2.0.72, but in first post you have sorted it to the 2.1.xx ones^^

that´s what we get when do this in a rush :( :D

agentJBM

Nov 30, 2010
Orlando
of course not :D

there´s 2 versions may one them work:confused:

;)

The only difference is unlocked bootloader or locked bootloader. The 72 baseband is for 2.1 firmware, so it is not surprising it does not work on 2.3.

Btw, you should fix the OP. Baseband 72 came from a 2.1 build(202B029), not 2.3 builds which starts with a 3.

Last edited:

tombstonex

Jul 15, 2010
Rogers Baseband Tests

I will be testing and updating this post with which baseband appears to work, and which one appears to have the least battery consumption.

Working

•2.1.65 (X10a - AT&T)
-Speedtest: 303ms ping * 3031kbps dowload * 360kbps upload
-Battery Life Over Night: 1.66% lose/hr (10% lose over 6Hrs @ idle)
-Battery Life Over Day+Night: 4.04% lose/hr (note screen was on 1min less, WIFI was on 23min longer, BlueTooth was on 42min longer)
-=Real World Test - Screen Shots=-
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

•2.1.71 (X10i)
-Speedtest: To Be Tested
-Battery Life Over Night: 1.47% lose/hr (12% lose over 7hrs @ idle)
-Battery Life Over Day+Night: 6.23% lose/hr
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Not Working - Not Working (SMS doesnt work, Data and Calls work)

•2.1.54 (X10a)
•2.1.55 (X10a)
•2.1.54 (X10i) - [Defualt after bootloader unlocking]
•2.1.58 (X10i)
•2.1.61 (X10i)
•2.1.67 (X10i)

All battery tests were done in the following way:
-Runing ROM: {X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM7.2.0 - FXP047 RELEASED - FreeXperia Project (Current Version was FXP047)
-Fresh reboot of phone
-No Applications started after the reboot
-Same battery charged to 100%
-Phone left in exact same spot, untouched for the duration of the test, with screen off

Last edited:

unimatrix725

Apr 13, 2011
Big Stoned Gap, VA
A description or change log would be great. Example what rom and/or carrier did it come from, and whats changed if anything. Also any known incompatibilities. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

xxx666yyy777

Oct 14, 2008
Since multiupload.com is down - doeas anyone have the latest X10a (2.1.65) baseband available somewhere else?

Cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE STOP SPAMMING DEVS THREAD WITH USELESS QUESTIONS!!!​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not respond any questions on this thread.

If you had any doubt go to the main threads provided here.​

NEW: baseband .72

If you have any different baseband please share...thks;)

Since so much people had some difficulties with search button or how to change between basebands to switch to/from, here you can find all info to do so.

All Roms/Mods here at XDA may work with different baseband versions so, the first thing you need to avoid enter in constant bootloops after install a new Rom/Mod, is check witch version you have on or phone.

To do that go to
    Settings > About Phone > Baseband Version

For Rogers test check THIS post ;)

BASEBAND DOWNLOADS (*.ftf files - installed through flashtool) - Organized by Version/Date Release thks DooMLoRD for this tip;)

2.0.xx versions

2.1.xx versions

BASEBAND DOWNLOADS (*.bat files - installed through cmd) - thks to NS_85 for those files ;)

note1: don´t know why but sometimes flashtools had some issues so i think this is important;)
    note2: all the links bellow provided by NS_85 except the one mentioned.

2.0.xx versions

2.1.xx versions

How to install this on my phone?
    You need latest FlashTool from HERE

And...?
    Put the*.ftf file on firmware folder and just press flash on tool.

Don`t know how to use FlashTool?
    Go HERE

final note: this only upgrade/downgrade baseband version NOT firmware

Regards;)
    Ricardo Rendeiro
    Rogers Baseband Tests

I will be testing and updating this post with which baseband appears to work, and which one appears to have the least battery consumption.

Working

•2.1.65 (X10a - AT&T)
    -Speedtest: 303ms ping * 3031kbps dowload * 360kbps upload
    -Battery Life Over Night: 1.66% lose/hr (10% lose over 6Hrs @ idle)
    -Battery Life Over Day+Night: 4.04% lose/hr (note screen was on 1min less, WIFI was on 23min longer, BlueTooth was on 42min longer)
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

•2.1.71 (X10i)
    -Speedtest: To Be Tested
    -Battery Life Over Night: 1.47% lose/hr (12% lose over 7hrs @ idle)
    -Battery Life Over Day+Night: 6.23% lose/hr
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Not Working - Not Working (SMS doesnt work, Data and Calls work)

•2.1.54 (X10a)
    •2.1.55 (X10a)
    •2.1.54 (X10i) - [Defualt after bootloader unlocking]
    •2.1.58 (X10i)
    •2.1.61 (X10i)
    •2.1.67 (X10i)

All battery tests were done in the following way:
    -Runing ROM: {X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM7.2.0 - FXP047 RELEASED - FreeXperia Project (Current Version was FXP047)
    -Fresh reboot of phone
    -No Applications started after the reboot
    -Same battery charged to 100%
    -Phone left in exact same spot, untouched for the duration of the test, with screen off
    new baseband

added baseband 58 on 1st post;)
    I found a Pelephone 2.3 firmware, which probably includes a proper baseband for x10a. (as much as I know it should be baseband 70)
    You can download it here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7M7BX42B

Can you please upload the baseband from that firmware?
    Or at least tell me how to do it, so I can upload it?

The baseband files is identical to the ones on X10i. The only difference is still only the system.sin as always

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk
    Since multiupload.com is down - doeas anyone have the latest X10a (2.1.65) baseband available somewhere else?

Cheers.

Here you go:
    http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/10403708/file.html