[ROM][2 NOV] Virtuous Codename: Trentacinque Beta 2

Search This thread

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Hey does anybody know how to change what shows up in the quick settings menu? I noticed brightness was not there for me and wanted to add it

It is mot an easything to add yourself, you need a pretty decent understanding of smali and xml.
We will look to add more quick settings in future releases, for the time being we have what HTC gives us I'm afraid :)

Sent from my DZ via Tapatalk because my laptop is bust :(

Reactions: bellrb19 and celeox
S

sckboy78

When I type in landscape the word prediction is messed up. Just simple words like your or and....... I'm using the keyboard with no arrows. Actually I type the correct word and on the screen pops something totally different. Here's a example.

Om yruomg

I was typing I'm trying

48df0f60-3dc0-9e0a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NatsuDragneell

Jul 12, 2011
Cincinnati
Not that I'm currently aware of. We plan to add more of our own tweaks as the rom develops.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Is transparent app drawer and notifications bar tweaks on your list to add as well :eek:

MyTouch HD (Black)
Kernel Unity v10
ondeamnd 1536Ghz - 844Mhz
Edited Build Prop
Beats Audio
Gingerbread 2.3.5
Dark Side Sense 3.3.0

bburke88

Jun 12, 2010
Monterey
The keyboard arrow on/off option under virtuous tweaks doesn't work. I did the reboot and still nothing.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

jr_718

Jul 10, 2011
Virtuous codename Unlimited.. yeahhhh

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

S

sckboy78

Can someone check out the landscape keyboard. I made a post about it typing funny but I'm sure it was overlooked because of the off topic responses

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Can someone check out the landscape keyboard. I made a post about it typing funny but I'm sure it was overlooked because of the off topic responses

Yeah I see what you mean. Report to the bug tracker please.

Do any of you guys find that text input is buggy when using the HW keyboard. Make sure you have prediction enabled, type a word but make a mistake half way through, then try to delete and correct it.

S

sckboy78

Yeah I see what you mean. Report to the bug tracker please.

Do any of you guys find that text input is buggy when using the HW keyboard. Make sure you have prediction enabled, type a word but make a mistake half way through, then try to delete and correct it.

Thanks, will do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Virtuous Codename: Trentacinque Beta

Maybe some of you already saw on Virtuousrom Website that I was able to leak some screenshots of the new Virtuous ROM. But now I was able to leak a complete build from them *lol*

But now to the "real" stuff:
    The rom itself is based on the Runnymede RUU 1.05.401.4. After some days with trying to make this build really stable we still need to say this rom is still in a early build state. So be aware that there will be some problems left. Also there aren't any tweaks at the moment in the rom. We first want to make it stable and then begin to add some nice features.

As you maybe already saw we have no name for the rom at the moment. Therefore we started a thread in our own forum where we got a lot of suggestions for it. We will now try to pick up the best five suggestions and then start a poll here on XDA.

2011-10-21_13-51-40.png
    2011-10-21_13-50-39.png
    2011-10-21_13-50-44.png
    2011-10-21_13-52-11.png

Changelog for Virtuous Trentacinque Beta 2

New Features
    • Update base to Runnymede 1.05.401.4
    • Update kernel to newer V10 build
    • Calculator with switchable different themes
      Thanks to nunggg for his version
      If you have already made or want to make a mod for the calculator than we will be happy to add it too if you want.
    • IME keyboard with switchable arrow keys
      You can choose if you want to show or hide the arrow keys
    • Advanced Power Menu (APM)
    • Overglow effect

Bug Fixes
    • All devices are now more stable
    • Less output in logcat from rmt_storage

Download
    Would some on care to test this TP wake mod, works on my DZ.perfectly http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19100122&postcount=1045

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk
    hey my bad I didn't know that the ffc was a issue like that but you guys shouldn't flame people like that.
    Dang!!!! Haha! Great minds think alike but his was two seconds faster

Faster isn't always better. Just ask my wife...um never mind.