FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

10/30/11 [Theme/Splash][Sense 3.0 Skin]Dark Horse Forever v3.3/Guns Mods

1,216 posts
Thanks Meter: 971

By jonathanphx1, Senior Member on 20th March 2011, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2011, 10:59 PM |#1581  
Working on a few things... Waiting to get a good feel for new alternate battery charging animation.

Has anyone noticed the shadow effect on notifcations dropdown? The text should be clearer now... But haven't heard... Is Darkhorse dead on synergy?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

2nd November 2011, 11:21 PM |#1582  
Account currently disabled
Flag City of Sharks
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunthermic

Working on a few things... Waiting to get a good feel for new alternate battery charging animation.

Has anyone noticed the shadow effect on notifcations dropdown? The text should be clearer now... But haven't heard... Is Darkhorse dead on synergy?

It's not dead on my end. I really like the new battery animations look, it just needs to match up a little better, and the clock is a bit too bold as well. Not sure how to fix that one, but Im sure it's something I can do on my own.

Sent from my rooted, Dark Horse INFECTED Synergy bolt running Ziggys latest.
2nd November 2011, 11:30 PM |#1583  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

It's not dead on my end. I really like the new battery animations look, it just needs to match up a little better, and the clock is a bit too bold as well. Not sure how to fix that one, but Im sure it's something I can do on my own.

Not dead on my bolt. The notification bar effects look great. Much easier to read. Great job.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
2nd November 2011, 11:39 PM |#1584  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Noob question, just wondering if this theme is only for synergy roms? Because I have Nons3ns3, HTC Sense 3.0, but I really like this theme.
3rd November 2011, 12:09 AM |#1585  
Flag Dyer, IN
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:

My phone doesn't feel the same without it.

That is just sic

3rd November 2011, 12:38 AM |#1586  
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLabia

Explain..

And I did nothing to the clock in status bar...

3rd November 2011, 01:13 AM |#1587  
Flag City of Sharks

More
Quote:

Explain..

And I did nothing to the clock in status bar...

Guess that ones just font. I just flashed 3.4 and it didn't look at bold as with my font. Damn veggie burger. I need to find a new font. Lol.

3rd November 2011, 03:17 AM |#1588  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Couple of questions here, just flashed synergy nightly 2.3.4 sense 3.0. I downloaded the dark horse v3.0, just wondering where I can download the modified market theme and is there a download so that I could mod the status bar because it doesn't show quick settings, is have to click on the text and it would pop up. Also wondering if dark horse v3.0 is the right version or could I use the dark horse forever synergy 267
3rd November 2011, 04:12 AM |#1589  
Flag City of Sharks

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watoy

Couple of questions here, just flashed synergy nightly 2.3.4 sense 3.0. I downloaded the dark horse v3.0, just wondering where I can download the modified market theme and is there a download so that I could mod the status bar because it doesn't show quick settings, is have to click on the text and it would pop up. Also wondering if dark horse v3.0 is the right version or could I use the dark horse forever synergy 267

Dude, you need to flash the latest synergy + the latest Darkhorse and Guns mods. Didn't you read the OP?

9th November 2011, 03:12 PM |#1590  
Flag MCity,Virginia
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hoping you guys are cooking up something for this eternity ROM. I would love the blue theme and to ditch this green.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
10th November 2011, 03:16 AM |#1591  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stomp_

Hoping you guys are cooking up something for this eternity ROM. I would love the blue theme and to ditch this green.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium

+1 :)

Sent from my ADR6400L
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)