2,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 129

Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2011, 02:22 PM |#5151  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
The new version for Android will be released next week. I am in the testing process now. As you can imagine it doesn't have all the features from the original TrackMe for WM yet, but if you guys keep interested I will plan to add them all.

I will create a new post in the Android development forum once it gets released.

You can also follow TrackMe on twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to _LEM_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _LEM_ Ad-Free

6th November 2011, 02:31 PM |#5152  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
Great news!
The Following User Says Thank You to akpe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akpe Ad-Free
6th November 2011, 10:53 PM |#5153  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LEM_

The new version for Android will be released next week. I am in the testing process now. As you can imagine it doesn't have all the features from the original TrackMe for WM yet, but if you guys keep interested I will plan to add them all.

I will create a new post in the Android development forum once it gets released.

You can also follow TrackMe on twitter

LEM
regarding to Trackme for WM. Can you add the logging feature to it? The program is already running in the back ground and monitoring the location by the mean of GPS. Can you also make it to monitor call and SMS as well by logging all incoming and outgoing of call and SMS to a text file or something in that nature?
Thank you very much a fantastic software.
6th November 2011, 11:30 PM |#5154  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf

LEM
regarding to Trackme for WM. Can you add the logging feature to it? The program is already running in the back ground and monitoring the location by the mean of GPS. Can you also make it to monitor call and SMS as well by logging all incoming and outgoing of call and SMS to a text file or something in that nature?
Thank you very much a fantastic software.

Hi websurf,

I'm afraid that the Windows Mobile 6.5 version won't be updated for a while... I'm focused on the Windows Phone and Android version and that's really taking all my time now! Thanks for your suggestion though.
10th November 2011, 03:44 AM |#5155  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
ANDROID VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!!

I just published it in the marketplace. Not sure when it will show up.
I also created a post in the Android forums. Please use that thread from now on.
Here is the link

I hope people like it...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _LEM_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _LEM_ Ad-Free
11th November 2011, 12:44 PM |#5156  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Awsome!
Awesome work, LEM! Thanks for all the effort!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I read some of the pages on this thread which discuss this issue but still I cannot find out -

why can I not filter by date, maybe I am doing something wrong.

I change the dates and then what do I press? whichever of the buttons I click, they revert back to the old dates and I see the whole trip....
11th November 2011, 03:49 PM |#5157  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mira.minkova

Awesome work, LEM! Thanks for all the effort!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I read some of the pages on this thread which discuss this issue but still I cannot find out -

why can I not filter by date, maybe I am doing something wrong.

I change the dates and then what do I press? whichever of the buttons I click, they revert back to the old dates and I see the whole trip....

Hi Mira

I just tried and it seems to work ok. Does the calendar show up? Does the date/time change in the text boxes?
Basically when you have the time you want, you click on the X to close the pop up calendar and then click on Show to display the track.
13th November 2011, 08:19 AM |#5158  

More
i recently came back to using this app on my windows mobile 6.5 phone

i forgot my username and password from 2008-2009, all my tracking was stored on luis's server. i wish there had been a regular email password recovery procedure.

would it be possible to extract the data to a KML file saved locally ? why does it have to be uploaded to a website ?

it would be way more convenient for me to just backup kml files, rather than setup a website and the associated port forwarding on my computer.
13th November 2011, 02:50 PM |#5159  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bryce

i recently came back to using this app on my windows mobile 6.5 phone

i forgot my username and password from 2008-2009, all my tracking was stored on luis's server. i wish there had been a regular email password recovery procedure.

would it be possible to extract the data to a KML file saved locally ? why does it have to be uploaded to a website ?

it would be way more convenient for me to just backup kml files, rather than setup a website and the associated port forwarding on my computer.

If you give me your username I can try to generate a new password for you. You can send me your info to the email that appears here:
http://luisespinosa.com/contact_eng.html

On the WM version there is an option to export the KML locally.
Here it is:

Hope that works for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to _LEM_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _LEM_ Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 12:10 AM |#5160  

More
Unhappy
LEM you re a life savior tkvm!

i had tried that local export but it said error creating remote kml file: an error message is available etc...

i had checked the faq and installed the .net messages and tried again.

that time the error was "error creating kml file: retry in 167sec"

--;

i searched on the sdcard, documents, and program files\trackme folders, no kml file to be found. i just assumed it didnt work that way.

what am i doing wrong ?
14th November 2011, 12:21 AM |#5161  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bryce

LEM you re a life savior tkvm!

i had tried that local export but it said error creating remote kml file: an error message is available etc...

i had checked the faq and installed the .net messages and tried again.

that time the error was "error creating kml file: retry in 167sec"

--;

i searched on the sdcard, documents, and program files\trackme folders, no kml file to be found. i just assumed it didnt work that way.

what am i doing wrong ?

Doesn't it give you more details about the error message? Does it work when you create the file remotely?

I think it is stored in the folder where you have TrackMe running. I don't have a WM phone with me so I cannot really check it right now. Maybe another user who still uses the program can give you more details.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cell id, gps, tracking

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)