[OFFICIAL] Kyrillos' ROM Problems, Questions & Answers

4,273 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,199

By kyrillos13, Inactive Recognized Developer on 30th April 2011, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th November 2011, 11:12 AM |#1631  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Can't see this one reported elsewhere - apologies if it has been and I missed it.

Using version 9 o/c - no settings changed after installation.

Running Dolphin Browser HD in the AWD engine causes repeated notices that the Sony Ericsson launcher has to force close.

Looked at the SE launcher and if I try to change the theme settings I get a notice that "No application can perform this action".

Don't know if those are related - e.g. missing files or installation problem at my end.

10th November 2011, 01:23 PM |#1632  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sorry for bad English.

I have a problem. I instal kyrillos v9.0 rom and i have in the availabe space 0.00B free memory. Then I instal kyorarom v3.3., and again in the availabe space 0.00B free memory. Only on the official Froyo 2.2 rom ,everything is OK .What should to do?
10th November 2011, 01:43 PM |#1633  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 163

More
How to enable data2sd ?
Hi ! I flashed your rom v9 but how to enable data2sd to get more space for apps. How to check remaining memory ? Sorry my bad English!
10th November 2011, 02:07 PM |#1634  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyennho184

Hi ! I flashed your rom v9 but how to enable data2sd to get more space for apps. How to check remaining memory ? Sorry my bad English!

Copy the SD card files given by kyrillos and paste it.. then reboot .. first reboot will take time

Sent from my GT-I5801 using xda premium
10th November 2011, 05:05 PM |#1635  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Sorry for post it here but i specially putting it for kyrillos please help...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1340912

others also can help thanks
10th November 2011, 06:27 PM |#1636  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laniko

sorry for bad English.

I have a problem. I instal kyrillos v9.0 rom and i have in the availabe space 0.00B free memory. Then I instal kyorarom v3.3., and again in the availabe space 0.00B free memory. Only on the official Froyo 2.2 rom ,everything is OK .What should to do?

Am facing the same problem too..
Pls help us out a lil bit here
10th November 2011, 07:08 PM |#1637  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I've just switched my Galaxy Apollo (2.2) from stock rom to Kyrillos' v9 O/C, and almost everything is good - I even got hybrid data2sd working!

However I'm experiencing a problem with WIFI that I never encountered when using the stock rom; the wifi connection will frequently drop out.

The signal strength has always been pretty poor in most of my house; A combination of old house with thick walls, a very average Sky router, and the Apollo's poor wifi reception - however the poor signal strength never caused the stock rom to drop the connection; it was just a little slow.
Could it be the low signal strength that is triggering an automatic connection drop? (I've read elsewhere that this problem afflicts many 2.3 roms)

When the dropouts occur I have to stop/start wifi each time to get it to reconnect.

Any suggestions on a fix?
I'd hate to have to go back to stock as I love this rom in almost every other respect!
10th November 2011, 07:16 PM |#1638  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,657

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJumpingJawa

I've just switched my Galaxy Apollo (2.2) from stock rom to Kyrillos' v9, and almost everything is good - I even got hybrid data2sd working!

However I'm experiencing a problem with WIFI that I never encountered when using the stock rom; the wifi connection will frequently drop out.

The signal strength has always been pretty poor in most of my house; A combination of old house with thick walls, a very average Sky router, and the Apollo's poor wifi reception.
Could it be the low signal strength that is triggering an automatic connection drop? (I've read elsewhere that this problem afflicts many 2.3 roms)

When the dropouts occur I have to stop/start wifi each time to get it to reconnect.

Any suggestions on a fix?
I'd hate to have to go back to stock as I love this rom in almost every other respect!

i don't know about wifi...but
in terminal emulator write:
3g_turbocharger
and you'll see 12 options...one of them is wifi-xer....try that...maybe will help u....:P

Sent from my hybrid g3
Kyorarom Infinity b2 powered by
g3mod 2.1 Final OC
The Following User Says Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free
10th November 2011, 07:17 PM |#1639  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuyennho184

your a2sd partition is visible in titanium backup:P

Sent from my hybrid g3
g3mod 2.1 Final OC
10th November 2011, 07:20 PM |#1640  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osbozzy

Am facing the same problem too..
Pls help us out a lil bit here

partition sd card...:P...
and copy folder Android to sdcard....you can find it few posts back...i've posted link...several times now....already

Sent from my hybrid g3
g3mod 2.1 Final OC
10th November 2011, 07:37 PM |#1641  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkkoby

i don't know about wifi...but
in terminal emulator write:
3g_turbocharger
and you'll see 12 options...one of them is wifi-xer....try that...maybe will help u....:P

Sent from my hybrid g3
g3mod 2.1 Final OC

Doesn't do anything; gives an error "wpa_supplicant.conf" not found.

From the description of what it does (renames wpa_supplicant.conf so it gets recreated) I wouldn't have expected it to fix my issue.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)