This application allows you to create and customize shortcuts (tiles) for 71 stock settings/menus/apps. A special thank you goes out to all of you on XDA Developers who helped and encouraged me to develop this application.
Please do not ask for items to be added.
I am already working on adding a bunch of new things/features to add
As of 2012-01-04 (2.2.1 and prior) - 5,478 downloads
Shortcuts So Far
About, Account Setup, Airplane Mode, Alarms, Albums, All Photos, Background Services, Battery Saver, Bluetooth, Brightness, Calculator, Calendar, Calling, Camera, Camera Settings, Cellular, Compose Message, Date & Time, Documents, Ease Of Access, Email & Accounts, Email Compose, Excel, Feedback, Find My Phone, Gamer Profile, Games, Games control Panel, Help and How To, IE settings, Internet Explorer, Internet Sharing, Keyboard, Live ID Setup, Local Documents, Location, Lock & Wallpaper, Maps, Maps Settings, Marketplace, Me, Messaging, Nearby Places, New SMS, New Tab, Office, Office Settings, OneNote, People Settings, Phone Settings, Phone Update, Photo Picker, Photo Viewer, Photos, Picture Favorites, Post a Message, PowerPoint, Presence Picker, Region & Language, Ringtones & Sounds, Search Settings, Search Home, Settings, SMS Settings, Speech, Tabs Center, Themes, Video Picker, Watson, Wi-Fi, Word, Zune
- en-US (English)
- fr-FR (French)
- da-DK (Danish)
- de-DE (German)
- it-IT (Italian)
- zh-CN (Chinese)
If you would like to see your language added please download the attached xlsx file and edit BOTH pages and then attach it to a reply in this post. Please include the ISO locale code such as en-US, fr-FR, etc when posting. You may also submit corrections this way as well. Please do not leave any field blank/empty or I will end up using Microsoft's Translator to do my evil bidding. When I add new items I will just keep everything in English for the mean time. It is up to you guys and gals (the community) to update the files.
- App will not open: first restart your phone...if that does not work then uninstall and reinstall
- Task Result Error (Unable to open image selection screen): You cannot have your phone connected to Zune in order to use the image selection screen. This is a limitation of the OS so just unplug your phone from the computer .
- Navigation Failure: Try, try again.
- Unhandled Exception: Stop breaking my application...just kidding. Reply to this threa with the full exception message you get and as much information on how you got the error
- Everything else: Same as above
Version 2.2.3 - 2012-01-05
- Removed all translations for Application Bar as there is no easy way to localize them. It isn't hard to figure out what the buttons do .
Version 2.2.2 - 2012-01-04
- Fixed critical crash bug for French users
- Boosted application performance again
- Added additional localization of application
- Updated translation file. Please update
Version 2.2.1 - 2012-01-03
- Fixed icons not pinning to the start menu if you did not modify the tile at all
- Boosted application performance
- Reticulated splines
Version 2.2.0 - 2012-01-03
- Fixed error on adding a new single icon or background
- The sliced up backgrounds now have the correct date/timestamp in the isolated storage (old images will not be touched)
- Added crop selection to the multitile window
- Added option to select a new image if you didn't like the cropped selection the first time
- Added option to upload png’s, jpg’s or zip files
- Fixed tiles on the main page not loading their custom icons and backgrounds from isolated storage.
Version 2.1.0 - 2012-01-02
- Added new multi tile cropper
- Added ability to delete custom icons and backgrounds
- Suppressed 'Error: -2147220990'
- Fixed Bricked tile when pressing back button from the edit, icon, and backgrounds screens without making any changes
- Unchecking the tile on the main page no longer launches the edit screen
- Fixed scrolling issue on custom image page
- Removed remaining hardcoded tile names
2011 December 31 (2.0)
- Major UI overhaul
- Ability to select: Accent Color (both stock and custom), Library of stock Icons, Library of your own Icons, Library of stock Backgrounds, Library of customized Backgrounds
Coming soon (Do not ask when):
- Back tiles
- Ability to change the font, color, and size of the Tile Title (say that 10 time fast)
- Ability to have multiple tiles that launch the same task. This would be for launching Websites for example. You will get the option to type an address if you want.
- Option to Do things that the API can do such as call a person, e-mail a person, etc.
- Blank tiles that do absolutely nothing :P
- More "stock" icons
- Some UI changes
- Option to select from applications that are from the APP store
- Maybe a neat feature for those that donate.
- I’m also working on launching shortcuts without having to launch Supreme Shortcuts first (though this might not work).
- Device specific utilities such as the Dell Engineering Mode, Samsung Diagnostics screen, etc.