[DFT Freedom ROM] SCHUBERT mango 7720 V2 version

Search This thread

herlek

Oct 17, 2007
Nieuwerkerken
that's strange - it seems to work in flight mode. Thanks. This rom has some nice features but the fact that some wp7 standard features don't work makes this rom less attractive for me. If there comes an update that eliminates these shortages I try it again. What worries me the most is the fact that the risc exists that it is detected as a new phone by microsoft. I've bought a lot of apps on marketplace some of them not so cheap (like navigon) , if I couldn't install them again because I've "replaced" too many times my phone then that would be a disaster for me. And I think microsoft will not make any exception because I've "flashed" my phone too often.

I think It would be better if the DFT team leaves the "identification" of the phone as it is, so it is detected as the original phone we have bought, this to prevent problems in marketplace.

Last edited:

5ft24

Apr 21, 2011
Mount Vernon
DFT, any ideas, comments, suggestions for the "Find My Phone" not working? Appears the phone isn't registering properly with Windows Live, as the phone doesn't even show up in my account... I flashed back to the V1 DFT rom and it works fine and shows again in my Windows phone account.

luckydog98

Mar 20, 2011
I too am having a problem with the find my phone setting in the settings. Besides that I am hey happy with this ROM.

Sent from my Schubert using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Z

zorritokris

i installed on htc hd 7 and its saids that my phone isnt unlocked why ???

winphoneviet

Aug 7, 2011
SaiGon
after testing for a few days, I conclude this is the best Custom ROM i've ever used. I love the IS, new camera settings, multitasking, only problem i can find is missing "find my phone" but it's not a big deal cause i've never used it.
Another problem is the "debug", but i've already solved it by making changes in registry.

Thanks DFT for this beautiful ROM!

5ft24

Apr 21, 2011
Mount Vernon
after testing for a few days, I conclude this is the best Custom ROM i've ever used. I love the IS, new camera settings, multitasking, only problem i can find is missing "find my phone" but it's not a big deal cause i've never used it.
Another problem is the "debug", but i've already solved it by making changes in registry.

Thanks DFT for this beautiful ROM!

With the find my phone feature not working, it's failing to register at windowslive.com... you cant go there and re-install apps from your applist, as it no longer knows you have a phone... find my phone is just one part of that registration.

winphoneviet

Aug 7, 2011
SaiGon
With the find my phone feature not working, it's failing to register at windowslive.com... you cant go there and re-install apps from your applist, as it no longer knows you have a phone... find my phone is just one part of that registration.

Does this mean if I bought some apps/games, then I use this ROM and I can't re-install all of my purchased apps/games?
BTW I always use sideloaded apps & i've never worried about this situation :D

5ft24

Apr 21, 2011
Mount Vernon
Does this mean if I bought some apps/games, then I use this ROM and I can't re-install all of my purchased apps/games?
BTW I always use sideloaded apps & i've never worried about this situation :D

you can still go to marketplace on the phone and reload them, but going on a PC to windowsphone.com, then to your account, you can't send the apps to your phone, as it doesn't see any phone on your account anymore...

motorboy-johnny

Apr 14, 2009
Fryslan
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
DFT splashscreen

Someone know how the original HTC WP7.5 splashcreen looks like?
I totally don't know... flashed custom since the beginning...
But I found out that the DFT splashscreen is mologo.bmp in the windows folder.
So if I change it to original it's gone I suppose :rolleyes:

cgo72123

Jan 11, 2009
DTF Unlocked?

Any xap that I try to instal through IE downloads, but when I try to open it it reads "DTF XAP INSTALL installation failed"

tried with many different xaps

petbede

Nov 5, 2008
Everywhere
New htc update - beware!!!!

Hi ALL.

HTC and SAMSUNG are PUSHING OUT UPDATE through ZUNE.

DO NOT UPDATE to that if by chance u have it cause it will CHANGE your BOOTLOADER(SPL) to 5.XX and making you not to be able to FLASH ROM.

I am using HTC HD7 the SPL is 5.10. Don't know what SAMSUNG will be but I do know u won't be ABLE to FLASH ANY ROM.

Just thought to SHARE!!! We all ONE BIG FAMILY here :) :D ;)

Hope I Have Been Of Help. If I HAVE do click the THANKS BUTTON. PEACE!!!

TheGardner

Aug 8, 2011
Germany
Should now quite common for all ROM updaters, not to use any Zune updates. DFT and all the other brewers are really quick with their new updates, so it always is worth the wait!

But thanks for your info!

danlvii

Oct 22, 2006
London
Also...please make a downgrade tool for SPL 5.1 ,or a new HSPL for this bootloader! Cheers!

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] SCHUBERT mango 7720 V2 version

Updates:

20 Langs in one rom USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE_PTB_ PTG_RUS_ELL_HUN_CSY_PLK_JPN_KOR

Replace RUU_Schubert_S_HTC_Europe_5.10.401.04_Radio_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21_Signed_SCHUBERT_RELEASE new driver

Replace some of the new HTC XAP (from Titan ROM or Radar ROM or Market )

Open Internet sharing

Fully unlock with IE download XAP , can be immediately downloaded and install it , see picture under

XAP unlimited installation, dozens of XAP than can be installed, I installed more than 30 XAP which download from the market, fixed market XAP update/install issue from DFT Freedom 7720 version.

ROM built-in HTC Deck , Tango, TouchXplorer, Registry Editor, in the pass XAP only can be installed via computer, DFT developed DFTInstall.exe so now all the XAP can be build-into custom ROM , of course need to see will be over the size of 512, this tool is strictly prohibited any theft, unauthorized use exception.

Important Note

1. Before doing anything, make sure you have more than 50% battery!
    2. You must have RSPL / HSPL installed on your device, download RSPL / HSPL see this http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn ... & extra = page% 3D1
    3. Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Disclaimer

This product is free of charge, at your own risk. We do not have any conflict, fault, or damage caused by the process of responsibility. Implied or otherwise, if you agree that any use of the product warranty. Did not find the problem, several different devices simultaneously to test this product, your experience may vary.

Products used for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, and prohibited xda.cn & wpxap forum and reproduced with the use of intellectual ROM

For the protection of the DFT our official website and XDA - developers.com, it is not allowed within 5 days reproduced in this ROM, the column name well-known owners of this forum the forum three days after the group can reproduced without the application after five days free reproduced, reprinted, be sure to indicate the DFT produced the original post and add links

# Strongly prohibit any use made of the DFT ROM resources,

20 language versions download here

Code:
    Password: 11/08/2011@DFT

Dark Forces Team Special thanks to TouchXplorer & Registry Editor author Julien Schapman allows us to these two software built into ROM.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Nov,2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyTniK4AXUE&feature=channel_video_title
    same problem + advanced config crashes not good for me at the moment going back to another rom!!!!

test advanced config and touch experience in flight modus!

best regards
    New htc update - beware!!!!

Hi ALL.

HTC and SAMSUNG are PUSHING OUT UPDATE through ZUNE.

DO NOT UPDATE to that if by chance u have it cause it will CHANGE your BOOTLOADER(SPL) to 5.XX and making you not to be able to FLASH ROM.

I am using HTC HD7 the SPL is 5.10. Don't know what SAMSUNG will be but I do know u won't be ABLE to FLASH ANY ROM.

Just thought to SHARE!!! We all ONE BIG FAMILY here :) :D ;)

Hope I Have Been Of Help. If I HAVE do click the THANKS BUTTON. PEACE!!!
    Password is not correct :(

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

ok, i solved it now, the pass contains the white space before 11/08... :D