[Q]Good Xoom Case/Portfolio

Search This thread

wes_s

Jul 27, 2008
Hey guys...does the ayl case allow for docking on the moto dock while still on? I have the zoogue case, like it a lot but i would like to be able to dock while the case is on....

I would like to know about this too.

Sure does, all you have to do is pull the bottom tabs out and the case just lays over the top of the dock

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,332

Musicmaster

Aug 3, 2004
Does thencase allow for a slight tilt on the xoom while laying down? I currently have the official motorola case and it just lays flat. the hp Touchpad case (best case ever imho) allows for a slightly 20 degree tilt far better contrast while reading.

wes_s

Jul 27, 2008
Does thencase allow for a slight tilt on the xoom while laying down? I currently have the official motorola case and it just lays flat. the hp Touchpad case (best case ever imho) allows for a slightly 20 degree tilt far better contrast while reading.

Not really, it is pretty flat while laying down.

tnfsmith

Jul 9, 2010
LongXuyen
lequocthai.com
There are several leather case for xoom. http://www.digglove.com/tablet-pc-a...m.html?sgmid=d11867ce71291fe4da6d557a119e3df9

good price. each case is less than $16. and the shipping just $2.99. Black 360 Degree Rotary Leather Case With Fur Inside for Motorola Xoom especial this one is very excellent.

Digglove has several cases rotation 360 degree I love that too, but on their site does not have any comment or freeback about the quality. I found Targus 360 for Ipad 2 but they only stand for Xoom, I would love too. Any suggestion about digglove products?

gothickah0

Apr 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i think motorola portfolio work just fine. Adjustable and looks more tactical. I have one of those leather case.but the stand is not adjustable and annoying. The one that similar to motorola folio is ayl. I think thats good too.

kofrad

Mar 31, 2011
South Florida
I'm going to be getting a Xoom whenever I can get the money together for one, but it seems pretty hard to find a decent case from the shopping around online I've done.

I've heard nothing but good things about the AYL case, but it seems it isn't available anymore, only the Acase version which hasn't gotten the best reviews on amazon. Specifically about the grooves which hold it inclined being too shallow to support the Xoom once any pressure is applied to it.

Ideally I'd like a portfolio style case which doesn't have edges covering the screen, allows charging while closed and is stable when upright.

The ZooGue case seems to be about the closest I can find to that, but for $50 I'd rather have something that doesn't cover the edges of the screen.

Any recommendations from anyone?

Top Liked Posts