Latest Android.music.4.0.9.

Search This thread

boykioy

Dec 15, 2010
athens
This is the official Google Music Player Beta for Android phones and tablets. Google Musics 4.0.9 is an update from the previous version of Google Music 3.0.1 that is a preinstalled application in Ice Cream Sandwich device Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Samsung Nexus Prime.

Google Music 4.0.9 beta is a music application with redesigned UI and now supports music beta by Google. As we know, Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal Music Collection on the web and compatible with your android 2.2 and higher version devices.

Google Music Player v4.0.9 .Apk works on Android 2.2, 2.3 and Tablet 3.0. Enjoy the official Music Player from Google, Inc.

Recent Changes

•Added new feature
•Bugs Fixed
•Latest Version Google Musics 4.0.9

Attachments

• com.google.android.music.4.0.9.apk
    4.8 MB · Views: 18,046

MaKTaiL

Oct 17, 2011
Brasília
Thanks! I was watching the conference yesterday. Google Music will be just like Itunes.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

jaejudah

Oct 24, 2011
new york
Strange, for some reason I can't install the apk. I jus get a message saying applicationnot installed. If I try to update from the market I get an error sayin packaged file not signed correctly. Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my SWAGGED OUT EVO

boykioy

Dec 15, 2010
athens
Strange, for some reason I can't install the apk. I jus get a message saying applicationnot installed. If I try to update from the market I get an error sayin packaged file not signed correctly. Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my SWAGGED OUT EVO

remove the previous version if you have installed it.

IamIrene

Mar 15, 2011
quite weird
i try on my stock rom 2.2.2
it act as another music ???
not replace the current music apk ??
why ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the official Google Music Player Beta for Android phones and tablets. Google Musics 4.0.9 is an update from the previous version of Google Music 3.0.1 that is a preinstalled application in Ice Cream Sandwich device Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Samsung Nexus Prime.

Google Music 4.0.9 beta is a music application with redesigned UI and now supports music beta by Google. As we know, Music Beta is a new service from Google that gives you instant access to your personal Music Collection on the web and compatible with your android 2.2 and higher version devices.

Google Music Player v4.0.9 .Apk works on Android 2.2, 2.3 and Tablet 3.0. Enjoy the official Music Player from Google, Inc.

Recent Changes

•Added new feature
    •Bugs Fixed
    •Latest Version Google Musics 4.0.9
    Works great. Thanks.:good::)