[App] Stop the Music - turn off music keys on lock screen

Search This thread

Budniu

Sep 21, 2008
Warsaw
encyklopediawindowsphone.pl
I'm not the developer of this app, I found it on the Internet !
With that app we can turn off music keys on the top lockscreen when we not listen the music.
Ever wanted to remove the active song from the volume bar without rebooting your phone? Now you can!
Just open the application and your music will be stopped. The Volume Bar will be cleared and the music controls removed from the volume bar and the lock screen. No more accidentally pressing the play button.
Download from MarketPlace:
http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-PL/apps/0899997d-c25a-4075-9b28-685308e1568b

Last edited:

zoljac

Apr 29, 2011
You can also play a video file and pause it, and voila, no more volume options for music!!!

A

AngryNil

Fantastic app.

Is it possible to write the app so that it will disable the music then close itself? That way, you could have it pinned to the start screen and simply press it, and it will do everything automatically.

mrkillah

Nov 12, 2011
Awesome and I second the idea of Lumic.

A little option should be avaible in the menu, which allows you to toggle if the application should close itself after removing the music bar.

PCR-00

Mar 23, 2011
I was just thinking about "There oughta be an app for this!" the other day.

Great app, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not the developer of this app, I found it on the Internet !
    With that app we can turn off music keys on the top lockscreen when we not listen the music.
    Ever wanted to remove the active song from the volume bar without rebooting your phone? Now you can!
    Just open the application and your music will be stopped. The Volume Bar will be cleared and the music controls removed from the volume bar and the lock screen. No more accidentally pressing the play button.
    Download from MarketPlace:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-PL/apps/0899997d-c25a-4075-9b28-685308e1568b