FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

CM7 (2.3.7) for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410, others fb0 devices (final update 27/03)

315 posts
Thanks Meter: 468

By edowar, Senior Member on 5th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2011, 05:43 PM |#101  
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 89

More
I don't know about you guys, I'm testing the custom kernel vs modded ones when both being at equal frequencies I'm getting longer battery life with stock kernel rather than with Napstar kernel even with undervolt! I don't know where did it gone wrong, and I noticed somehow or rather it won't go to sleep state, I set the screen off to be at 122MHz but when I see time in state it was not as much as I expected.

27th November 2011, 05:48 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nX3NTY

I don't know about you guys, I'm testing the custom kernel vs modded ones when both being at equal frequencies I'm getting longer battery life with stock kernel rather than with Napstar kernel even with undervolt! I don't know where did it gone wrong, and I noticed somehow or rather it won't go to sleep state, I set the screen off to be at 122MHz but when I see time in state it was not as much as I expected.

I have the same observation ...
28th November 2011, 02:22 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

More
Hi guys,
I just upload update rom 2811, this rom added many features. And for more info, take a look at first page.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edowar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edowar Ad-Free
28th November 2011, 05:52 AM |#104  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

Hi guys,
I just upload update rom 2811, this rom added many features. And for more info, take a look at first page.

Hey Thanks Edowar, downloading will install and revert. BTW any chance of releasing the 28/11 update without the kernel and OC. I somehow not in favour of OC ; Just a request !
28th November 2011, 06:18 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayar

Hey Thanks Edowar, downloading will install and revert. BTW any chance of releasing the 28/11 update without the kernel and OC. I somehow not in favour of OC ; Just a request !

you can restore the boot image from earlier update through 'advance restore' option of CWM nandroid back up
28th November 2011, 06:24 AM |#106  
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 713

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

hi
if my understanding is right even if it is OC u can use Set Cpu and keep the rom speed to the original 1.2Ghz or what ever suites u
do correct me if im wrong
28th November 2011, 11:02 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta

More
Quote:

here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?der9v42o19ze6c6
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edowar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edowar Ad-Free
28th November 2011, 12:30 PM |#108  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

here you go

Thanks Edowar...your regular updates to this ROM is really rocking....

Installed and Testing....all looks good....

BTW.....without the Kernal and OC whats the changelog for this release...
28th November 2011, 01:15 PM |#109  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:

here you go

Thanks Edowar Your commitment to ensuring a very stable and solid ROM is much appreciated. And I guess you have almost made it with this release !....Thank you for sorting out the call volume issue working absolutely fine so far, both incoming and outgoing. I have no complaints with the rest all working fine ; the device touch response and application launch is so much better than stock. A real smoothy I should say ! Have tweaked with OC as well (thanks for the non OC download link). There is practically nothing that is incorrect or faulty. Market, google apps, my pref apps all working superb !.

Kudos and keep up the good work !.....I am sure you will crack FM Radio & HDMI very soon !

UPDATE - Incoming Call Volume problem started again !
28th November 2011, 08:07 PM |#110  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Thx edowar, for making this rock soled rom. Before this rom rc2 is my default rom. but now i use this rom for my daily life
Thx for this rom.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium
29th November 2011, 10:47 AM |#111  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Cannot connect to WIFI with Hidden SSID
Hey Edowar-

Just a minor annoyance that i have been facing when compared to RC2. I have hidden SSID in my home WIFI....and some how this ROM wont connect to it....

When i unhide ssid, it connect and works fine.....

Though i have MAC id filtering as well so i can live with unhidden ssid....but any resolution would be Super....

New rom works great.....i am getting 30+ hrs battery backup....which is better any other ROM i have used....

Kudos
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)