Donate to Me
More

17th November 2011, 03:48 AM |#1293  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortem Tuam

that is hot, any possibility of get it re-colored to blue. and second request for it, a 480x800and 960x800 ? lol.
if not, that is some hot work you just shot out. tnx for all the work you provide the cappy clan.
The Following User Says Thank You to irishvandal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift irishvandal Ad-Free
17th November 2011, 03:50 AM |#1294  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 29

More
^^ that is awesome one of my favorite

sent from my Mosaic powered captivate on the xda premium app.
The Following User Says Thank You to thatotherguy28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thatotherguy28 Ad-Free
18th November 2011, 07:52 PM |#1295  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,166

Donate to Me
More
Just an experiment

21st November 2011, 04:56 AM |#1296  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
27th November 2011, 09:54 PM |#1297  
Flag York, Pa
Thanks Meter: 823

More
I wanna thank u MT for ur work! I really like it and people when they see my phone like it as well. Thx again! This is how my phone looks, thx to u!

Sent from my PG86100 "Steal25's inbREDed ROM" v3.0 using XDA Premium App!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wally72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wally72 Ad-Free
29th November 2011, 04:56 AM |#1298  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chicago

Donate to Me
More
Hello Captivate users and abusers

just wanted to drop in here and let you know a few things.....first off.....THANK YOU ALL, from the bottom of my heart, for supporting my art and making this thread a great success!!

I have now moved on to the Samsung Galaxy S2 SkyRocket and will be moving my posts over to that forum.

I'll still be posting in this forum from time to time because of Aeris but with my new device I will be spending more time over there.

You can find my new thread at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5#post19797675

as always you'll find my wallpapers on my website http://mortemtuam.weebly.com/

Looking forward to maybe seeing some of you over in the SGS2 SkyRocket forums!

Thanks for everything peeps!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mortem Tuam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mortem Tuam Ad-Free
29th November 2011, 12:52 PM |#1299  
In a Galaxy far, far away!
Thanks Meter: 317

More
It's us that should be thanking you! And that's what I'm doing now. I appreciate all the great walls you've created. Some I've used and many have been inspirations for other things. Your work will be missed here, but no doubt in a year, more or less, a lot of us will be transitioning to the SGS2 side and will again be amazed at the wonderful walls you'll have waiting for us. Thank-you MT!
The Following User Says Thank You to RTBee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RTBee Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 03:30 AM |#1300  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortem Tuam

Just an experiment

loved it. simple and elegent.
The Following User Says Thank You to wildnux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wildnux Ad-Free
5th December 2011, 10:39 PM |#1301  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,275

Donate to Me
More
Mortem, your aeris theme is amazing on fusion. I thank you so much. The Sony Walkman live wallpaper just seems like it was made for the orange theme I'm loving the combo. You think you could maybe orange this picture up a little bit similar to the aeris wallpapers? She already has some orange in her. I'd really appreciate it. i had to put her to sleep a couple days ago and am pretty beat up over it. Again, your work is amazing. Feel free to throw the aeris tag in the corner if you'd like, love supporting the members.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1323124774609.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	806471  
The Following User Says Thank You to mbc663 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mbc663 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)