FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

READ FIRST! - Rooting, Solutions to Problems, the Answer to Life (Updated:11/29/11)

794 posts
Thanks Meter: 445
 
By sekigah84, Senior Member on 8th December 2010, 05:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2011, 03:59 AM |#611  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnegron

That is 4 the HTC TBolt. I have the Sprint Evo 4G

.....There is a clear and defined way to unroot revolutionary for the evo. Go look it up.
 
 
29th November 2011, 01:28 AM |#612  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys, I need some help updating my Evo 4G (rooted) to the new OTA. I understand that I can't use the one that pops up to remind me on my phone, so how do I go about getting the new OTA? Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
29th November 2011, 02:12 AM |#613  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard6292

Hi guys, I need some help updating my Evo 4G (rooted) to the new OTA. I understand that I can't use the one that pops up to remind me on my phone, so how do I go about getting the new OTA? Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

You do to the dev section, the you download and flash on of the stock roms. Just just the firmware version in the OP of the thread.
29th November 2011, 10:45 PM |#614  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sorry, but I didn't understand your reply.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
29th November 2011, 11:17 PM |#615  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard6292

Sorry, but I didn't understand your reply.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

- Browse the evo development section
- Sift through the threads till you find one that says Stock Rom...blah blah blah
- In the first post it'll say the firmware....3.70, 4.54...ect
- Download, place on root of sd card, flash in recovery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teh roxxorz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teh roxxorz Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 01:03 AM |#616  
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh roxxorz

- Browse the evo development section
- Sift through the threads till you find one that says Stock Rom...blah blah blah
- In the first post it'll say the firmware....3.70, 4.54...ect
- Download, place on root of sd card, flash in recovery.

My God roxxorz. Still fighting the good fight I see.
The Following User Says Thank You to sekigah84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sekigah84 Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 01:05 AM |#617  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekigah84

My God roxxorz. Still fighting the good fight I see.

Well you haven't destroyed the original delorian, so I can still get around.
The Following User Says Thank You to teh roxxorz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift teh roxxorz Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 04:06 PM |#618  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh roxxorz

- Browse the evo development section
- Sift through the threads till you find one that says Stock Rom...blah blah blah
- In the first post it'll say the firmware....3.70, 4.54...ect
- Download, place on root of sd card, flash in recovery.

ok thanks I'll give it a shot!
30th November 2011, 04:12 PM |#619  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard6292

ok thanks I'll give it a shot!

Sounds like good to me man.
30th November 2011, 05:04 PM |#620  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I found this link to update the OTA on my rooted Evo 4g but am not sure which one to download. could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238959
30th November 2011, 05:24 PM |#621  
teh roxxorz's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,312
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard6292

I found this link to update the OTA on my rooted Evo 4g but am not sure which one to download. could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1238959

I'd go with de-odexed, as most people use de-odexed roms to theme, as its easier.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes