Stylus

Search This thread

dvet

Feb 15, 2009
Prague
Is there somewhere an oldfashioned, sharp-tiped and accurate stylus available? I use D3 to do quite a lot of sketching (Autodesk Sketchbook) and so forth I am disappointed with styli I bought so forth... that fluffy blob cannot be mistaken for the TIP

MinionOfEckerd

Nov 9, 2007
Good tip!
Maybe I want just S-Pen that comes with it...do you think it would work with Droid3 display?

I've been drooling over the Note for a couple weeks now. Almost 100% sure that the device contains a digitizer in the screen which means it's not your run of the mill capacitive stylus.:(

RigWig

Mar 7, 2011
I believe the note works on the same principals of the htc flyer which uses a digitizer and then has apps written to specifically use it.

dvet

Feb 15, 2009
Prague
might have googled myself. Thanks.
Actually, I am quite sad, i should have bought this instead of Droid 3...

MinionOfEckerd

Nov 9, 2007
might have googled myself. Thanks.
Actually, I am quite sad, i should have bought this instead of Droid 3...

Yeah, I was in that mindset too for a couple of weeks. Kept checking prices, looking at selling my Droid 3, how much that would cover the ETF and was looking at Straight Talk ($45/month). But now, I think I'm going to hold off at least until February/March. By then hopefully the Galaxy Nexus will be cheaper off-contract and I'll get one of them.

dvet

Feb 15, 2009
Prague
on the internet, there are plenty of how-to´s on this subject - try them out, maybe you find somethig less awkward...

Top Liked Posts