just for fun. screen cleaning

Search This thread

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
Ok we need this, one because its awesomwe, and two, to show Apple how much better WM is!

std

Dec 26, 2005
Moscow
yep, it is not so hard to make a software part of that stuff, but you need to capture your girl's cleaning with one-colour background :]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, i've done a little app with the video provided by deonidis. It's just a little example to prove it can be done without any problem (the program was done in 15 minutes, but i had to edit the video to remove the background, the result is not very "clean", but it's a test :) )

Please note that the app is for Qvga display only, maybe I will make versions for other resolutions, if enough people are interested in a useless app like that^^
    This video show it running on my htc mega (t3333), it should run fine with any qvga device (you need net CF3.5 by the way):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKGeYSmm4E

If someone can provide a good video of a girl dancing or cleaning the screen :D, it will be a good motivation too ;)
    And like kaiser47 said, "to show Apple how much better WM is", we need bigger boobs. :p

enjoy.
    +1 for WVGA version (HTC HD2)

Nice one seb3773! :D

Thank you very much :)

This new version should work ok on QVGA/WQVGA/VGA/WVGA :)
    But please understand that maybe the video won't be very good quality on VGA/WVGA, for the reason explained before (i used the video provided by deonidis, but i had to manually edit the images to remove the background and the result is not very good, it's ok on QVGA, but maybe a bit ugly on VGA/WVGA, please tell me if it's the case).

I added a little music loop and a sound when you touch the girl ;)

I will be happy to do a lot of good stuff too (add a config panel to change speed, music, sound etc...), but we really need a good video (without copyright if it's possible...) to do something better. So, if someone can help :)

Enjoy :)