[FIRMWARE]LG Optimus 7 E900 Original ROM's[DOWNLOAD]

63 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

By nasirahmed, Member on 31st January 2011, 03:52 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2011, 09:23 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
I have the European OPN ROM and there is no update for me. In my second phone, I flashed a german Vodafone rom and I might do it for this too if the update won't appear. I wait because I don't want to re-install some apps but it seems that LG has no plans of updating OPN devices with tethering and hidden WiFi support...

9th November 2011, 10:42 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi

Please forgive me for asking a stupid question: Why are there two versions of the ROM ?

It looks like it is 2 different versions one is older than the other, if that is the case why would one install an old ROM ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Steen
10th November 2011, 09:58 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 198

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabol

Hi

Please forgive me for asking a stupid question: Why are there two versions of the ROM ?

It looks like it is 2 different versions one is older than the other, if that is the case why would one install an old ROM ?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Steen

You might want to do hacks that are impossible on the new ROM because of added security...so, you first flash the old, do whatever you want and then you update it with Zune to get specific updates etc...
17th November 2011, 01:35 PM |#184  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When new EU OPEN firmware will appear here?
All information I have about it is version of firmware after update: 1.1.4.10.
30th November 2011, 09:21 PM |#185  
Flag Turin, Italy
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Hi there, I have an Omnia 7 and I bought for my girlfriend a TIM-IT Optimus 7 (super discount, only 149 €)!

By the way, because of the TIM-IT version won't receive the tethering, I want to flash it with the Vodafone Italy one or a no brand one. I also have a developer account so the phone would be jailbreaked as soon as possible. I'd like to know which rom is the best for my aims and if the whole thing is safe (eg, dont wanna brick my phone!)

Greetings from italy!
1st December 2011, 08:46 PM |#186  
Flag Turin, Italy
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i went with DZ_LG-E900AT-00-V11d-NLD-XXX-SEP-23-2011+0

tethering, hidden networks, nobrand & 7740.

THE BEST!
3rd December 2011, 11:59 AM |#187  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a LG E900 bought in Sweden with OPN EUROPE,
I didn't get Tethering.

I downloaded this ROM-file on the first page.
NETHERLANDS
DZ_LG-E900AT-00-V11d-NLD-XXX-SEP-23-2011+0

Then I did as follows.
(I have Windows 7 as operating-system on the PC.)

!As always you do this at your own risk!

1. From the ZIP-file (LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup_Release 20091101_up_by_nasirahmed.zip),
I installed LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup.exe and used the serial-number in the serial_number.txt file.
2. Then from the same ZIP-file I copied the DOWNLOAD-folder and put it under C:,
I told the computer to overwrite all existing files.
3. From the ZIP-file (LGUnitedModemDriver_WHQL_ML_Ver_4.9.7_All_Win7_LG EAll_up_by_nasirahmed.zip)
I installed LGUnitedMobileDriver_S497CA20_WHQL_ML_Ver_1.0.exe
4. Uncompress 'DZ_LG-E900AT-00-V11d-NLD-XXX-SEP-23-2011+0.zip' and 'LGE900_101009_MP.DLL.rar' to a folder (I did it to C:\DOWNLOAD).

Step 5 to 6 I did because I had problem installing the Modem-drivers when connecting the phone by USB in the "EmergencyDownload"-mode.
(Windows driver install hang on the last driver)
5. In the dial number screen, dial ##634# and the MFG-application will install.
The MFG-application will start and request a password, the password is 277634#*# (and Enter).
6. In the 'Factory Menu' select '7.Engineer Menu' -> '3.Port Setting' -> '1.USB Switching' -> '2.QC COMPOSITE',
you will be prompted that USB changed and requested to restart phone, select 'ok' and the phone restarts.

7. Connect the phone to the PC by USB-cable (let the drivers install)
and then go to 'Control-panel' -> 'Device manager', look in the 'Modem-tab' for 'LGE Mobile USB Modem'.
Right click and chose 'Properties' -> 'Advanced' (tab) -> 'Advanced port settings' (button) and look for 'COM-portnumber'.
Exit Control-panel and Properties.
Disconnect USB-cable.
8. Start c:\DOWNLOAD\LGDP2_V36_UMTS.exe' with Admin-rights (Run as administrator).
9. In 'Model Buyer Choice' select 'Division = UMTS' and press 'OK'-button.
In 'Preference (UMTS)' ether in 'Easy Select' select an interval that contains the COM-portnumber found in Step 7,
or select it in 'Manual Selection'.
In 'DLL Selection' select the DLL uncompressed in Step 4 and in 'Run Download Configuration' select the DZ-file also uncompressed in Step 4.
Press the 'OK'-button.
Now the pop-up with "Can't find Monitor Port!" appears, click 'OK'-button.
Click the 'START'-button in left-top.
10.Turn phone off.
Hold Volume-Down and Camera-button pressed in and connect the USB-cable,
now the phone starts and when you see 'EmergencyDownload' on the screen release the buttons.
Now you should see in the 'LGDP2 v36 UMTS' program that it recognises the phone and starts flashing it,
wait until you see 'Restart device' and the phone restarts.
When you see that it started up (Enter-PIN or equal) you can press 'STOP' and disconnect the phone.
11.Now the phone have restarted as new and the Auto Settings will start in Dutch, you have to select your language,
I selected Swedish and now the phone is in Swedish.

If you did step 4 to 5 do step 12 to 15.
12.In the dial number screen, dial ##634# and the MFG-application will install.
The MFG-application will start and request a password, the password is 277634#*# (and Enter).
13.In the 'Factory Menu' select '7.Engineer Menu' -> '3.Port Setting' -> '1.USB Switching' -> '3.MS COMPOSITE',
you will be prompted that USB changed and requested to restart device, select 'ok' and the phone restarts.
15.Now you're all set and the USB-port is changed back for Sync with PC.

16.Connect phone to PC and start Zune and the phone will be updated to the most recent firmware.

!As always you do this at your own risk!

Now I have Tethering and the phone in Swedish, works great.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to patbpatb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift patbpatb Ad-Free
3rd December 2011, 04:13 PM |#188  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patbpatb

I have a LG E900 bought in Sweden with OPN EUROPE,
I didn't get Tethering.

I downloaded this ROM-file on the first page.
NETHERLANDS
DZ_LG-E900AT-00-V11d-NLD-XXX-SEP-23-2011+0

Thanks, but you lost all your files and settings, right?
3rd December 2011, 07:32 PM |#189  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxFulda

Thanks, but you lost all your files and settings, right?

Right, and SMS messages too.
4th December 2011, 12:10 PM |#190  
Flag Pisa

More
Unhappy Please help
I needed to flesh my mango phone because of it started beeing unstable and always rebooting.
i've done all the process in the right way, but during the flashing at the poin n.8 i had an error message saying "time Runout". Tried to restart the flashing process w/out restarting the phone, but the same. I extracted the buttery and reinserte, but now my phone is DEAD. No button works. PLEASE HEPL ME!
4th December 2011, 02:01 PM |#191  
Flag Pisa

More
Unhappy phone DEAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimi

Thanks for your response, but the problem is that i cant get it to emergency mode... the phone doesnt respond to any key nor power or any combination...

The PC doesn't detect it either...

HI skimi, did you find a solution? i'm in the same situation and i'm scared to have breaked my phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)