TyTN II Thoughts:
It’s definitely a power house PDA however in the little time I’ve had the phone, I’m still yet to get use to the size and weight.
Coming from using an o2 Atom Exec which everything is done by using your stylus, it will take a little getting used to sliding out that full QWERTY keyboard rather than pulling out my stylus.
The Keyboard has a nice feel, however you will need a little getting used to pressing the keys closer to the spacebar, other than that I was up and typing like a pro in only a few minutes of having it.
If anyone has any questions, I’d be happy to answer what I can.
Questions I’d like answered:
1: On my Today screen, is it possible to show upcoming appointments for the next 14 days rather than the next appointment only? Or will I need to get third party software to do that example: calplus
2. Current OS version 5.2.1620 (build 18126.96.36.199) is there a newer version or a third party ROM upgarde?
3. Select an Account – is there any way I can delete the E-Mail sample account and Outlook E-mail account?
4. The weather button on the Today Screen, is it possible to replace that with something I regularly use?
5. If I install TouchFlo and the Cube, will that slow my phone down?
6. I installed my miniSD card and the phone asked me if I’d like to install CoPilot so I did. When I loaded CoPilot it tries searched for a GPS but never locks. Do I need to set anything in particular there?
7. What is the on screen keyboard software used on the Touch Cruise, I’d like to try installing that too?