FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What version of this ROM are you running?

v1.4.x

49 Vote(s)
66.22%
v1.3.x

4 Vote(s)
5.41%
v1.2

21 Vote(s)
28.38%

[ROM] ▲▲▲SupraROM▲▲▲ [Dual ROMs!][Sense/AOSP Merge |v1.5| 8/23/11]

1,675 posts
Thanks Meter: 809

By empiire, Retired Recognized Developer on 31st July 2011, 03:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2011, 03:40 AM |#2041  
Arlington
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Hell yes......

27th November 2011, 03:53 AM |#2042  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Oh boy!!
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
3rd December 2011, 04:38 AM |#2043  
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 66

More
I can't wait to see what you're going to do next for our Evo 3Ds!
3rd December 2011, 06:29 AM |#2044  
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

You know since I got my Evo3D this ROM has been my primary one. Didn't even think of switching over, even when I saw this thread closed. It's great that you're back though!
4th December 2011, 08:03 AM |#2045  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 463

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Of All

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

You know since I got my Evo3D this ROM has been my primary one. Didn't even think of switching over, even when I saw this thread closed. It's great that you're back though!

Then you'll be glad to hear I'm more than halfway done with SupraMOD v5.0 ! With all new ICS theme! still finishing up some final touches, and seeing what else I might implement though
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fowenati For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fowenati Ad-Free
4th December 2011, 03:38 PM |#2046  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
its frankin ROM! Nice to see this come back to life. So we're implementing some ICS peices instead of GB. This is gonna be great! Cant wait to run this!
5th December 2011, 02:09 AM |#2047  
Flag Los Angeles, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329

its frankin ROM! Nice to see this come back to life. So we're implementing some ICS peices instead of GB. This is gonna be great! Cant wait to run this!

Yup! And I'm gonna pick up some things I find around the forum (with permission of course), and put them in there too, so no need to flash 6 dif zips

Bout to Flash SupraROM 1.5 now, blast from the past. Self-Testing commencing in 500..499....
5th December 2011, 02:47 AM |#2048  
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowenati

Yup! And I'm gonna pick up some things I find around the forum (with permission of course), and put them in there too, so no need to flash 6 dif zips

Bout to Flash SupraROM 1.5 now, blast from the past. Self-Testing commencing in 500..499....

Holy ****. I can't believe this is happening! Supraaaaaaa ROM is bizack. I can't wait to see what Emp + you have up your sleeves. Has anyone heard bacl from him since he had the thread re-opened?
5th December 2011, 04:09 AM |#2049  
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
Thank you! about to flash your rom the sense version.. may I ask Does this rom have Beats? If not will it be safe to flash a .zip that adds beats?

Thanks!
5th December 2011, 06:37 AM |#2050  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairdog35

Thank you! about to flash your rom the sense version.. may I ask Does this rom have Beats? If not will it be safe to flash a .zip that adds beats?

Thanks!

This ROM hasn't been touched in months, so no.. it doesn't have useless Beats
6th December 2011, 02:08 AM |#2051  
Flag Los Angeles, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1

Holy ****. I can't believe this is happening! Supraaaaaaa ROM is bizack. I can't wait to see what Emp + you have up your sleeves. Has anyone heard bacl from him since he had the thread re-opened?

Last I heard he was messing around with AOSP and i think ICS. I've decided to come back due to my lust for 4G and complete support of everything. Probably gonna stick with this at least until a stable CM9, or AOSP gets 4G.

Plus, my second camera was getting lonely.

Added: FML. My download was corrupt. Now to spend an hour downloading it. Again.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bairdog35

Thanks!

It does not, beats are a pointless equalizer that are marketed very well, with no real gain in audio quality/bass/etc. A zip to flash beats has the potential to severely mess up the ROM if it touches the framework/drivers (unless the zip was made specifically for this ROM), since im 99% sure the beats zip was made for a 2.3.4 ROM, and this is a 2.3.3 ROM.

In short: Don't do it, and don't worry about it.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I keep getting bad downloads... Does someone want to post a GOOD link with the MD5 Sum? I keep getting E:Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip (Status 1).

EDIT: Meh it was TWR being finnicky, after about 4 reboots it accepted it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
empiire 4 prez, fowenati is a boss what?, hahehahehaeheheehaheahe, hookers 4 empiire, i drink your milkshake, me three!!, me too, meowwww, suprarom, yes i laughed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)