46 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By expatriate, Member on 5th December 2011, 11:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2011, 01:04 PM |#131  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 643

More
It might be possible to instill the official ROM if you revert back to official GB first, but you do realize don't you that GLobalTron's latest rooted install IS the OFFICIAL FINAL HC HTC OTA release, rooted ??? RIGHT???
The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalMD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DigitalMD Ad-Free

9th December 2011, 01:33 PM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is the update compatible for the HTC EVO View 4G? I just purchased one that was on sale for $235 and was hoping they would offer either Honeycomb or Ice cream sandwich updates for it. Also is there a section specifically for the Evo View?? I only see the Flyer and many other members on XDA are asking the same question.
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM |#133  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 643

More
SO far , I don;t think there is a version out for the View. It's not getting a lot of love here, but people are asking. I have the Flyer. Search the forum and see what's happening, there's no special section for the View.
11th December 2011, 07:24 AM |#134  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMD

It might be possible to instill the official ROM if you revert back to official GB first, but you do realize don't you that GLobalTron's latest rooted install IS the OFFICIAL FINAL HC HTC OTA release, rooted ??? RIGHT???

Yes, I realize if I will install ROM by myself instead Official Service it will be rooted. Anyway, how can I downgrade to GB?
11th December 2011, 09:09 AM |#135  
UK
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Still no update for my UK 3g Flyer :(

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium
11th December 2011, 10:33 AM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
When to expect honeycomb in India for 3g flyer?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk
11th December 2011, 11:29 AM |#137  
Just thought I'd add that there's an app to hide and show the HC bar, Hide Status Bar. You pick it on the status bar and the bar gets hidden with a swype from the screen bottom upwards returning it to view. Use it on my rooted Transformer all the time.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
11th December 2011, 04:30 PM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaraaf

The pen work wonderfully in Sketchbook on Golbatron's Honeycomb update.

Honest to goodness pressure sensitivity!

Sketchbook was updated on the 24th of November to work with the pressure sensitivity, I've had a hard time putting it down since then.

You have to turn it on in the app's settings.

Huh! Which version of Sketchbook do you use? I have tried Mobile and Express and nothing. No such setting in Mobile, and I could not find ANY settings in Express (the "i" icon which is supposed to have settings according to the help screens, only leads me to some info pages).
11th December 2011, 06:16 PM |#139  
Flag Frankfurt

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_pio

Huh! Which version of Sketchbook do you use? I have tried Mobile and Express and nothing. No such setting in Mobile, and I could not find ANY settings in Express (the "i" icon which is supposed to have settings according to the help screens, only leads me to some info pages).

That is obviously Sketchbook Pro 2.0 (24 Nov release date) w/ Flyercomb.

Look here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1359140
11th December 2011, 08:36 PM |#140  

More
Hi guys, sorry for my poor english, I'm from Spain and I already have the 3.2 but when the message appears saying "would you download the new version..." i was without battery so I refused the update until my battery were 100% charged...

But now, I've not seen the message any more...

Any Ideas? (I'm not root and the flyer it was exactly like when i bought it..)

Thx guy, i'm truly desperate...
11th December 2011, 09:18 PM |#141  
UK
Thanks Meter: 346

More
Go to Settings and choose About Tablet and then Software Update

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)