FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2 | High Quality & Performance | O/C | Legendary

38,806 posts
Thanks Meter: 77,188

Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2011, 01:25 PM |#59681  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 445

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigurd_LU

The best method to do this is use the rom cleaner by Patrics83: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1050283

The problem is that I had to configure everything I don't want to delete and that's kind of annoying

Mmm I'm wondering if there is a way to make a GUI interface to edit Rom Cleaner

I will try to work on that, I think I might be able to come with something useful, however, it will take me A LOT of time to do it as I almost don't have time for anything

9th December 2011, 01:25 PM |#59682  
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,448

More
[QUOTE=Benygh;20133091]Hi,
it seems there is a program called Hack-Ace, it upgrades the ROM with out deleting anything ... is it right

It roots with out deleting

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
9th December 2011, 01:26 PM |#59683  
Flag Florianópolis
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Problem with Android Market
I'm buying several Apps in that "Android Market 10-day Sales" but since 6.3.1 upgrade I'm experiencing some installation errors.

Some apps return me an error about no space for download.

I've already moved lots of apps to SD (now I have 758MB free in phone and 29GB in microSD card), cleared the cache, cleared browser cache, killed apps with task manager... but problem persists.

Some Apps I've found this problem: Spirit HD, Sentinel 3: Homeland, Farm frenzy, Jelly Defense, Baseball Superstars 2011, Can knockdown 2, Angrybirds, Angrybirds Rio, Angrybirds Seasons.

Does anyone has the same issue... and more important: knows how to solve it?

best regards,
9th December 2011, 01:43 PM |#59684  
Thanks Meter: 1,665

Donate to Me
More
Quick Settings XL 2.0 for ARHD 6.3.x

changed volume icon & order, and the text is now "Media Volume" instead of "Volume"

Quick Settings XL 2.0 for ARHD 6.3.x, no recent apps

Flashable zip: http://bit.ly/sFdkDG

Quick Settings XL for ARHD 6.3.x

The Following 108 Users Say Thank You to sigurd_LU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sigurd_LU Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 01:50 PM |#59685  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigurd_LU

Quick Settings XL for ARHD 6.3.x

Many Thanks for this mod.
I hope next will be blue theme and transparent clock
9th December 2011, 01:51 PM |#59686  
Flag Florianópolis
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makbil

Getting a weird problem here:
Re-downloaded ROM, checked md5, wipe, flash.
After flashing, setup finishes without an issue and device automatically starts downloading my applications. It retrieved most of my applications correctly but when I tried to download Twitter I got a message saying "insufficient space on device". What? I have about 575 MB free on the phone and 3.5 GB free on my SD card and how big is the Twitter program... Anyway, did the usual troubleshooting by rebooting and lo and behold Twitter installed properly. Next I tried downloading XDA Premium app and I got the same error. Reboot and voila, no problem.
I flashed 2 times now all after a full wipe and I recopied the ROM to my SD card just in case the problem was there.
So, any ideas what's going on?

Have the same problem here. Cleared Cache (all Apps) and Data from Market... but no good (still "insufficient space on device" message). Have you found and solution for this issue?
9th December 2011, 01:56 PM |#59687  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
got AppDrawer ? 5*5 transparents for 6.3.x ? tq...
9th December 2011, 02:09 PM |#59688  
Flag Neustadt an der Weinstraße
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hallo Mike! You've done a really great job. This ROM is super smooth, stabil and so pleasant. Thank you for all your time and work!!! :thumbup:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
9th December 2011, 02:24 PM |#59689  
Thanks Meter: 632

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by :No-Frost:

The problem is that I had to configure everything I don't want to delete and that's kind of annoying

Mmm I'm wondering if there is a way to make a GUI interface to edit Rom Cleaner

I will try to work on that, I think I might be able to come with something useful, however, it will take me A LOT of time to do it as I almost don't have time for anything

oh man... editing a. txt takes you like 10minutes and you really want to work on an interface for several weeks/months? no words for this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craacK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift craacK Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 02:29 PM |#59690  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Is it ok to flash RCMixUV-lite-v11.zip cause the kernel is version rcmix3d v11.1
9th December 2011, 02:30 PM |#59691  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi Guys

Sorry to pull up but I really would like to have advice from all of you on this

Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciberyan

Hi all and thanks for your great job

I have a noobs question, sorry, but I just started flashing with rev 6.2.0 and the reinstall process bring some questions now that I need to reflash to 6.3.1.

After Superwipe and flash, what do I need to do and on what folder on the SD card before starting to reinstall my programs ?

I suppose there should be some "programs files" and data folders to delete as it were used by the previous old installation ?

I dont find any clear tutorial on this

Thanks in advance for your advice

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, arhd, awesome, custom, desire hd best rom, dhd, gingerbread, htc, mike1986, revolution, rom, script, sense, teaser, thank you

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)