FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[24 MAY] Dorimanx-ROM-HIGH-END 3.1.9 N277 ODEX NO-HOME-REFRESH+ZRAM+SKIN+TWEAKS+CRON

12,696 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,754
 
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2011, 01:32 PM |#9601  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,754
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howell

Thanks Dorimanx for making things clear

I kept on telling them to wait but they are so impatient... and with the screenshot you published it is hard to wait

WOW, 27 Fortigate to configure with VPN and speak... huge work...
I was told they are no so easy to configure...

well, fortigate is very cool firewall, lots of minds working to make it best.
it's was not easy, but when you do that for the living then it's ok i guess,
5 days work with +2 admins and huge network diagram with ip's and rules.

anyways i am back, and free from this project for now, till all the shipment will be delivered.

then i will be busy with QA for all branches and polishing the configurations...
Ahhh life of admin :-|
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th December 2011, 01:45 PM |#9602  
mir2006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295

Works for me without any issue.
uninstall it and redownload from market should solve that issue or try to clear the appĀ“s cache.

Thanks but nothing works for me. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled from Market... I've made a dalvik wipe cache and the problem persists. Also I can't move the app to the SD, is the only app that I can't move
9th December 2011, 01:49 PM |#9603  
Visentinel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
It's good your returning with updates DM tho I might not be a rom user much anymore I absolutely love your kernels mate I am sticking loyal to your kernel for a few reasons, the fact that you put so much work into it with IO, your the only hd2 kernel dev with VR

And as far as I know your the only kernel dev that has ever introduced compcache for hd2 and I am LOVING it
Of all the tweaks I think zRam is your biggest accomplishment to date. Love your work always.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Visentinel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Visentinel Ad-Free
9th December 2011, 01:50 PM |#9604  
Senior Member
Flag Aschaffenburg
Thanks Meter: 99
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi dori,

nice to hear from you.

I have a little problem with rom and no idea where it comes from.

I always have wifi and data on.
- wifi is set to never sleep (i also tried the other sleep settings)
- But often when i turn on the phone display and want to use browser the www cannot load even if wifi signal is very good.

I then have to turn of wifi and turn it on again and then browser loading is ok and fast.

What could be the problem?

Hope you can help and solve it.
Thanks

I also have the problem that market sometimes only shows a view of my installed apps. - But after some time all appear.

Zram is really nice.
9th December 2011, 02:06 PM |#9605  
Bingoig11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melun
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

well, fortigate is very cool firewall, lots of minds working to make it best.
it's was not easy, but when you do that for the living then it's ok i guess,
5 days work with +2 admins and huge network diagram with ip's and rules.

anyways i am back, and free from this project for now, till all the shipment will be delivered.

then i will be busy with QA for all branches and polishing the configurations...
Ahhh life of admin :-|

Working with Checkpoint on my side But it is not the subject lol

Many thanks for your great rom, running on it with 2.6 Kernel, works great and flawlessly!
9th December 2011, 07:57 PM |#9606  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

I have converted all my DB to WAL!
all working ok, no problems so far, (421 apps )

about the sound, i dont have the problem,
Try every libaudio that posted in mirror!

I have small quesiton with DBs. After upgrade to 2.9.8 from 2.9.5 I started problem with Db. I tried downgrade to 2.9.7 but it still exist. Problem is that all DBs on system is read only, or system thing that i read only, in logcat is something like "Can't open read only DB fro write". Restart will help for some while. It bug of your ROM that will be fixed in 2.9.9 or this is problem of my /data. So I should to make clean install instead of waiting for your next update?

Or convert to WAL can also help with it? This in new information for me. It convert only existings DB and new installed app will stil use create .db? What is benefit of this? UPDATE: It not look so good: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1280200 Update2: Only SGS II

And I also thing, that bigger interval between your ROMS is better, especially if it come more stability.
9th December 2011, 11:24 PM |#9607  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,754
 
Donate to Me
More
Red face News! New ROM 2.9.9 + NEW KERNEL 2.7 :)
What'up people!

Here is my latest work!
This is coolest i ever made

We have NEW MIRROR!!!
Provided by willflint
Check this out!
www.dorimanx.com will open the mirror storage!
www.dorimanx.net will open the ROM page in XDA!
www.dorimanx.info will open my personal page in XDA!

This is fantastic!!!!! HUGE DONATION from Willflint!
Now i have my own domain with my nickname!!! Awesome!
Thanks allot for this great support!!!


KERNEL:

I have patched kernel from 2.6.32.39 to 2.6.32.50!!! main line latest update was today! this kernel now in top in tree of .32

***Added 6 disk schedulers deadline as default
***Tweaked max CPU voltage from 1350 to 1375
***Added max CPU freq to 1.6 with 1375 voltage
***Fixed the CPU settings, so 998000 is really 1Ghz and 1.61 is MAX overclock! it's slightly faster then Tytung 1.19Ghz because of more voltage!
So to get non overclocked device use 998000 this is also the default!
***Boot time decreased! (with boot boost on!)
***More free RAM and faster scheduling
***Faster CPU response
***Lots of network tweaks and fixes!
***I have added USB HOST HUB! this will allow to connect usb devices to phone!
will it work???, i don't know! but the settings and support is ON!

Patch to 50 was from HERE
And patch from 15 to 49 from HERE

Changes! allot!
519 files changed, 8167 insertions(+), 4926 deletions(-)

============

New Fixed ROM 2.9.9

***Kernel 2.7 already present in ROM! no need to install it again!

***I have fixed the MOD1-2 now it's only MOD1 (data to EXT)
Mod will take care of of mod2 and move all data to ext if you answer yes for data to ext at installation menu.
if you answer NO, then data will remain in NAND.

***Added tweak to move the cache to NAND in case that NAND has more then 70MB free.
we not really need the cache, but still it's will be best to hold it on nand (data)
***Fixed tweak that increase scrolling speed by adding more priority to touch screen!
***Replaced the default keyboard with ICS ROM Keyboard!
Old keyboard is in deleted apps folder in ROM zip. just in case
Tested working great!
***Fixed RAM management tweaks.
***Tweaked the CRON renicer script in /sdcard/phonePrioritizer/script.txt
***Added many network tweaks for faster and more stable connection!

so enjoy new toy!

Don't forget to push the thanks and donate if you wish

Now it's time for beer after hard work!
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th December 2011, 11:36 PM |#9608  
contactwajeeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 337
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

What'up people!

Here is my latest work!
This is coolest i ever made

We have NEW MIRROR!!!
Provided by willflint
Check this out!
www.dorimanx.com will open the mirror storage!
www.dorimanx.net will open the ROM page in XDA!
www.dorimanx.info will open my personal page in XDA!

This is fantastic!!!!! HUGE DONATION from Willflint!
Now i have my own domain with my nickname!!! Awesome!
Thanks allot for this great support!!!


KERNEL:

I have patched kernel from 2.6.32.39 to 2.6.32.50!!! main line latest update was today! this kernel now in top in tree of .32

***Added 6 disk schedulers deadline as default
***Tweaked max CPU voltage from 1350 to 1375
***Added max CPU freq to 1.6 with 1375 voltage
***Fixed the CPU settings, so 998000 is really 1Ghz and 1.61 is MAX overclock! it's slightly faster then Tytung 1.19Ghz because of more voltage!
So to get non overclocked device use 998000 this is also the default!
***Boot time decreased! (with boot boost on!)
***More free RAM and faster scheduling
***Faster CPU response
***Lots of network tweaks and fixes!
***I have added USB HOST HUB! this will allow to connect usb devices to phone!
will it work???, i don't know! but the settings and support is ON!

Patch to 50 was from HERE
And patch from 15 to 49 from HERE

Changes! allot!
519 files changed, 8167 insertions(+), 4926 deletions(-)

============

New Fixed ROM 2.9.9

***I have fixed the MOD1-2 now it's only MOD1 (data to EXT)
Mod will take care of of mod2 and move all data to ext if you answer yes for data to ext at installation menu.
if you answer NO, then data will remain in NAND.

***Added tweak to move the cache to NAND in case that NAND has more then 70MB free.
we not really need the cache, but still it's will be best to hold it on nand (data)
***Fixed tweak that increase scrolling speed by adding more priority to touch screen!
***Replaced the default keyboard with ICS ROM Keyboard!
Old keyboard is in deleted apps folder in ROM zip. just in case
Tested working great!
***Fixed RAM management tweaks.
***Tweaked the CRON renicer script in /sdcard/phonePrioritizer/script.txt
***Added many network tweaks for faster and more stable connection!

so enjoy new toy!

Don't forget to push the thanks and donate if you wish

Now it's time for beer after hard work!

Downloading right now.
10th December 2011, 12:01 AM |#9609  
I will wait for testing new rom to users. In sunday I think update my rom. Good work DM. Love u.

I wonder new ICS keyboard.
10th December 2011, 12:09 AM |#9610  
tanzemyu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
can i just update rom, or need clear install? whats ur suggestion? thanks

edit: done update (cash wiped before flash), and have FC ICS keyboard
10th December 2011, 12:30 AM |#9611  
dorimanx's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,754
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visentinel

It's good your returning with updates DM tho I might not be a rom user much anymore I absolutely love your kernels mate I am sticking loyal to your kernel for a few reasons, the fact that you put so much work into it with IO, your the only hd2 kernel dev with VR

And as far as I know your the only kernel dev that has ever introduced compcache for hd2 and I am LOVING it
Of all the tweaks I think zRam is your biggest accomplishment to date. Love your work always.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Thanks allot my friend

I was happy when i have posted kernel with ZRAM! it's working so great!
And now with Main line kernel who need 2.6.35

.35 so buggy and messy, i dont have the wish to mess with it all day long...

So best to stick to something that works great!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom, clk, dorimanx, fastest rom, gaming rom, home refresh, htc hd2 nandroid, kernel, mag, preformance, tweaked, tweaks, typhoon

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes