francois22

May 6, 2011
Is there any reviews or user feedback available now:

HLI-U8800HXL 3600mah for Huawei IDEOS X5
HLI-HB4F1 1800mah for Huawei IDEOS X5

wikchi

May 9, 2011
Very interested in these batterys.

Whats the warranty and how long would it take to ship to Aus?

Cephalus

Oct 17, 2008
Sydney
If the picture's anything to go by, this guy's selling the OEM battery on eBay for under $20 including postage.

Doing a search on eBay for "HB4F1" (the battery code) yields many cheaper results, though their photos indicate that they're aftermarket rather than the original.

If you do decide to buy one, I'd suggest you refrain from leaving feedback until you've had a chance to test it for a few days to confirm that you're getting at least the same life as you got with your original battery.

Based on past experience (with other 'phones), you'll never get anywhere near the rated capacity with "no-name" (and in "no-name" I also include Mugen et al) batteries; they're really only good for emergency back-ups rather than replacing your existing battery. And you'll NEVER get more than the OEM battery's capacity, no matter what the aftermarket manufacturers tell you.

anexitilos

Dec 1, 2011
ive heard that 1800mah is something like failure or fake, it doesnt last that longer than the 1500mah one. also except that the 3600mah is soooo fat i think its really expensive also considering the fact that it might be used and of course not certified

technogod

Feb 5, 2012
I buyed two of this batteries. My batteries production date 1,5 year ago and it's lighter than orginal battery. These batteries are waiting for emergency call (if orginal batter empty in a emergency situation) I never charged them and i dont know performance. I am just tested them on my phone. They are %50 charged and phone can working with them.

Leofis

May 12, 2011
Nope, they are fat fat that's why they had custom back cover.

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk

geocheats2

Mar 15, 2011
Athens
i bought a portable usb battery charger from e-bay which takes 2 brc 18650 type batteries who count 3000mAh and 3.7 v so i believe that 6000mAh will be enough