This forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nimda0

May 8, 2007
D-town
The way I see it, no need to ban anyone. Custel has a pretty good opinion. No need to be negative though. But, who knows, I personally don't know about this structure, but we'll just experiment with this. Kaiser is one of the busiest forums and we get lots of post over here. I still want to see some rules be set up so noobs will search. Too many new guys posting redundent threads. What I'm afraid of is if certain threads belong to this section or other sections.

oh, and I was joking about the BAN LoL...that's funny.

Na, i just hate seeing people be all negative... a little positive productive conversation goes a long way.

cuboosh

Apr 28, 2006
Ohio
www.myspace.com
this forum has turn a mess because of these god damn at&t tilt commericals.. i blame att for making the phone so public.. this is turning into a ****ing circus.. all these nar-nars buying this phone then googling for keywords which brings them here and **** spreads like wildfire.. this hasnt happened with any other phone up until now because a majority of dumb posts/threads are from tilt users.. now ive made some dumb posts in my time but some of these are just redicilous. the search feature does work great now since default is done with google.. i dont even want to visit the kaiser section anymore because its such a clusterfuck of a mess.. id put it back the other way it used to be and just enforce somekind of noob meter.. maybe some kind of test when u sign up to show your not a utter baboon

CUSTEL

Mar 10, 2007
Incompetent asshat....

Dude, what's wrong? You can't read?

Kaiser general: For general questions about the kaiser, and general issues with your kaiser.

Kaiser accessories: For discussion of accessories for the kaiser.

Kaiser software: For software development, software specific issues, cab files, programs, etc. etc.

Kaiser ROM development: For ROM development and ROM specific issues

Stop complaining. The seperation of categories as it is now will definitely assist with organizing this messy kaiser section.

And as for there being no other phone sections that are like this, well... THEY SHOULD BE. Organization is a good thing, and that's what this is.

Now if you think we need ADDITIONAL organization, by adding even more sub-categories to the current categories...... such as WM6 and WM6.1 subcategories under kaiser software... that would be cool. Otherwise... just stop.

You need to take your happy little ass back to "D-Town" and take a ****ing English class because your too incompetent to comprehend what I was saying. Before telling me to read maybe you should do it yourself and you would see that as I stated the software section for the kaiser is redundant being there are no Kaiser specific applications aside from kaiser tweak. All applications are developed around a mobile platform, windows mobile in this case. Thus in point they should be retained in the general section as opposed to in a forum they do not belong. So how about instead of coming back with a response that will make you look more like an ass we go out back, I punch you in the balls, or lack there of, and we continue our days.

If we keep this section then moving those is exactly what will happen. The main question is - should they be moved to a Kaiser software section or simply moved to the General section? Many of these are not specific to the Kaiser afterall. (Which is I guess what Custel was saying)

Mike

Indeed.

this forum has turn a mess because of these god damn at&t tilt commericals.. i blame att for making the phone so public.. this is turning into a ****ing circus.. all these nar-nars buying this phone then googling for keywords which brings them here and **** spreads like wildfire.. this hasnt happened with any other phone up until now because a majority of dumb posts/threads are from tilt users.. now ive made some dumb posts in my time but some of these are just redicilous. the search feature does work great now since default is done with google.. i dont even want to visit the kaiser section anymore because its such a clusterfuck of a mess.. id put it back the other way it used to be and just enforce somekind of noob meter.. maybe some kind of test when u sign up to show your not a utter baboon

Lil buddy that came at me would be one of the rodents you described I am assuming...

Last edited:

cuboosh

Apr 28, 2006
Ohio
www.myspace.com
no ball punching needs to be going on.. it appears you just are interested in touching other male's balls.. this is a phone forum please take your shawk talk somewhere else.

CUSTEL

Mar 10, 2007
no ball punching needs to be going on.. it appears you just are interested in touching other male's balls.. this is a phone forum please take your shawk talk somewhere else.
You obviously haven't seen vegas vacation, how does it feel knowing you fail at life Jake?

gthing

Feb 13, 2007
SL,UT
If this forum section is useless, then people won't use it. So let's just sit around for a while and see what comes of it. It can always be closed down later.

kyphur

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 3, 2005
Chicagoland
Yes, most software is developed for Windows Mobile not a specific device.

Yes, some software is device specific.

Yes, many "general WM" programs have device specific issues.

Bottom line is that the jury is out on this one and the Mods and Admin are trying something to see if it works.

I don't see why this thread needs to continue breathing, there really isn't anything else to add to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.