Well, with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet wasting precious bandwidth for a Justin Bieber videoclips you could just kill their connection and stay happy with a full bandwidth just for yourself.
Google pulled it from market, so it's available here:
DONATION VERSION AD-FREE:
Project homepage: http://forum.ponury.net/
v1.7 (05/11/2011) uninstall needed:
- fixed the counter bug (I hope for the last time)
- added an option to redirect HTTP traffic to specific IP (caution! this may lead to significant CPU load)
- now successful kills are tagged by green icon on the left of IP :) (this is not 100% correct)
- added an option to have sorted list of devices (by IP or by MAC) - see Settings
- fixed a lag in preference screen
- Searching is now looking for IP or Name
- minor changes here and then
- added an option to assign a name to device's MAC (long-click on the IP)
- added an option to show the notification status bar
- added option to set the range of IPs to scan, you can also stop the scan by pressing the search progress bar
- fixed some strange no-subnet-scan issue?
- fixed a bug that caused the percent to go over 9000!!!
- new ICON! the old was ugly, this is simple... meh.
- fixed a few Force Closes
- added check-for-updates feature
- fixed something more... don't remember what it was now...
- fixed "Vibrate when new IP is found" bug (vibration never stopped)
- removed unused permissions (I think)
- added Menu => Search option for devices without hardware search button (sgs2)
- touching the "searching" progress will stop searching and reschedule it in 30 seconds (useful with large networks)
- fixed two FC
- fixed counter bug (I hope)
- fixed "ALL" toggle (should work as expected now)
- added reject methods in settings
- search button assigned to... searching IP's
- fixed device count bug
- fixed FC
- (maybe) fixed a iptables error (in settings disable iptables)
Thank you and have a good night
Here I attach the app for anyone want trying this app.