Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiqjirka

I made the same experience - the process was the same. I attached log.txt

Should be fixed in 1.0.0.4 Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanathos

Backup worked on HD7 Deepshining 1.2 but after upgrade to Deepshining 5.1 and try to restore I've got this error:
Restore device ... Complete with error code: 801812E0, error message: Can't restore your phone.

This seems to be a problem by the ROM ;( Did you try to restore a Deepshining 1.2 backup to a Deepshining 5.1 ROM? Don't do that. The whole OS is stored in the backup. In some case you could brick your device.

14th December 2011, 09:50 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
But the Zune backup works on version change.
Anyway, got back to Deepshining 1.2, tried to restore, got the same error.
14th December 2011, 09:52 PM |#73  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over
Thanks Meter: 147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

But the Zune backup works on version change.
Anyway, got back to Deepshining 1.2, tried to restore, got the same error.

Do you have a log.txt for me?
14th December 2011, 10:19 PM |#74  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Update 1.0.0.5 (HOTFIX):
+ Critical error fixed. The error CAN occur at the end of the backup process but it will NOT harm your phone or backup data.

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD THE TOOL TO GET THE UPDATED VERSION.
14th December 2011, 10:50 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcHoover

Do you have a log.txt for me?

Here it is...
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.6 KB, 34 views)
14th December 2011, 11:16 PM |#76  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Here it is...

Maybe there is something wrong with your FW / Bootloader:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...f-e14edd048f75

I googled for "801812E0"
15th December 2011, 12:18 AM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Error
there is no fix it just tells me their is aproblem with this windows phone support tool

If I click yes this site pops up http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2530409/
The Following User Says Thank You to starsoccer9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift starsoccer9 Ad-Free
15th December 2011, 04:25 AM |#78  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,921

More
BTW, people who are asking about restoring to different phones: This is just a way to force a Zune-style backup at any time. These backups, really more properly called Restore Points, are specific to the device they are made from and won't even work on another device of the same model - it must be the same piece of hardware.

Well, unless the OP has done way more magic than I see. Great and useful app, but not (AFAIK) so completely groundbreaking as to get around the restore point per-device encryption.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GoodDayToDie Ad-Free
15th December 2011, 09:07 AM |#79  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsoccer9

there is no fix it just tells me their is aproblem with this windows phone support tool

If I click yes this site pops up http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2530409/

Yeah, you'll find 2 download links on this page. I already posted this links here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=40

Install this fix and the tool should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

BTW, people who are asking about restoring to different phones: This is just a way to force a Zune-style backup at any time. These backups, really more properly called Restore Points, are specific to the device they are made from and won't even work on another device of the same model - it must be the same piece of hardware.

Well, unless the OP has done way more magic than I see. Great and useful app, but not (AFAIK) so completely groundbreaking as to get around the restore point per-device encryption.

That's correct, thank you for this clarification I am not sure if I should "hack" something to get working with all phones of the same model. This could brick the device...
15th December 2011, 12:10 PM |#80  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I tried it with Samsung Focus 1.3 Mango.

The Backup Worked nicely but was stuck forever, Then I pulled the battery out but still stuck on the Backup Screen.

Next I used your tool to restore and for some reason it rebooted the phone and it was out of stuck mode.

Then I got the error message of Backup Failed like you said.

I had no courage to try restore but the log says backup was complete thats all. So it works but probably Need to make it even smoother.
The Following User Says Thank You to wpxbox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wpxbox Ad-Free
15th December 2011, 02:58 PM |#81  
OP Member
Flag Han(n)over

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpxbox

I tried it with Samsung Focus 1.3 Mango.

The Backup Worked nicely but was stuck forever, Then I pulled the battery out but still stuck on the Backup Screen.

Next I used your tool to restore and for some reason it rebooted the phone and it was out of stuck mode.

Then I got the error message of Backup Failed like you said.

I had no courage to try restore but the log says backup was complete thats all. So it works but probably Need to make it even smoother.

Thank you for testing and the feedback.

Can you send me your "log.txt"?
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcHoover For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarcHoover Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)