Thanks Meter: 606

More
would love to see it if it's really working

11th December 2011, 10:56 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Whatsapp for pc
Hi guys,

As I have a HTC with win.mob 6 i'm using Whatsapp on my pc for half a year now. I just installed YouWave on my pc, downloaded whatsapp and put it in the apps directory. The verification ofcourse doesn't succeed automatically, but after a fail you can ask for an automated call and type in the verification code you get on your phone into your pc and voila: it works!

However I'm still happy with my old HTC. The only reason to buy another one is that i miss Whatsapp on it, so a simple application to send and receive messages on my win.mob. phone would be great. Even if it means you have to put in your contacts again. (I read somewhere win.mob. doesn't allow apps to access the contacts)

I will keep myself updated
Joe
13th December 2011, 06:11 PM |#53  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pik.

here is an idea on webos...

sold yesterday my Pre 3 because it has no whatsapp

The idea is great!
But whatsapp doesn't seem to start thinking about it
15th December 2011, 09:23 AM |#54  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hi guys, right now im getting ready to leave for vacations - Dubai!

I will be working with q8phantom on a WhatsApp client for Meego and PC when I get back next year January some time.

Secondly, im working on a web-request based API for companies who want to integrate WhatsApp services into their products. If you would like to see an example, please send me a PM and ill be more than willing to send you an example of how I can implement this type of service.

I currently have a service that can effectively send messages using HTTP requests like this:

http://x.x.x/sendMessage?msg=some_ra...a0a0a0a0a0a0a0

Works quite nicely for sending messages =]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tehavatar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tehavatar Ad-Free
15th December 2011, 01:58 PM |#55  

More
its so bad now
15th December 2011, 07:16 PM |#56  

More
Please see what you can do about making a Whatsapp version for Nokia N9 before you go on holiday! It would be greatly appreciated!
15th December 2011, 10:42 PM |#57  

More
sounds good. ı think, webmasters can add whatsapp shoutbox to own websites. do you think it?
17th December 2011, 09:48 AM |#58  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android022

sounds good. ı think, webmasters can add whatsapp shoutbox to own websites. do you think it?

Good idea. Anything can be done, even chat-based games/trivia or even internet banking (although that may be a bit unsafe), advertisements, etc
20th December 2011, 10:45 PM |#59  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehavatar

Hi guys,

Im writing an api for the whatsapp protocol so that it can be ported to other devices/architectures.

My api is nearly complete and supports the full spectrum of WhatsApp features.

I'd like to write a web client for my API so that WhatsApp can be accessed from anywhere (A pc or anything with a browser).

What type of interest is there in this type of thing and could anyone possibly help with UI development or atleast point me in the right direction. Ive never been creative or good at designing interfaces =]

Thanks,
T

Sounds great! If you can opensource a web interface, I will try to strip it down to WebOS.
22nd December 2011, 02:48 PM |#60  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by q8phantom

@AMoosa

We are hopefully trying to make a version which will work on Windows/Mac as well as Linux hopefully, and on MeeGo/Maemo and Symbian

Hi @q8phantom

Sorry for the bump of this old message. Ever since Whatsapp has tightened their security on the devices itself, I'm getting more and more frustrated.

I would like to be able to contact the database in which Whatsapp stores the chatlogs. I can understand Whatsapp encrypting the chatlogs on mobile devices and SD cards.

Now that i've seen the windows version, I'm curious what will happen to the chatlogs. Will they be open ?

Joery
27th December 2011, 03:24 AM |#61  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehavatar

I will be working with q8phantom on a WhatsApp client for Meego and PC when I get back next year January some time.

Omg, I am really looking forward to see your WhatsApp client for Meego (nokia N9)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread