15th December 2011, 04:40 AM |#121  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 12,359

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxicottin

Yep, I tried it and its the same place I found the dates.... Thanks again Shoman94! Is there a place where it gives the full name of the modem? I cant find that anywhere in the file. example: AOJP3

Thanks,
Soggy

I believe it does. I'll have to look through it again.

Sent from my sgs2 using Tapatalk.

15th December 2011, 04:41 AM |#122  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 12,359

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRabbit

UGKG3 is working great. Thanks for the suggestion, Shoman.

Your welcome.... Least I can do... I thank you for the space. :beer:

Sent from my sgs2 using Tapatalk.
16th December 2011, 12:37 AM |#123  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Virginia
Thanks Meter: 482

More
All modems release dates updated
As requested by quite a few members for the release dates so I went threw every modem I897 and I9000 with a hex editor and found the release dates for each modem. These files are posted at the top of the download page of each modem list. Enjoy!

If this post helped you please hit the THANKS button....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oxicottin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxicottin Ad-Free
16th December 2011, 02:37 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
You da man!!! Thanks for this great resource!!! Definitely my #1 destination for i897 & I9000 modems for now on. Will pass it along to others.

Sent from my GT-I897 using XDA App
16th December 2011, 09:57 PM |#125  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Virginia

More
More modems released
18 more I9000 Based CM7/MIUI & ICS Modems-CM3 have been added along with their release dates... Thats 55 in all

Enjoy!

UPDATE:I also added 17 modems to the I9000 modems section.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oxicottin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxicottin Ad-Free
17th December 2011, 04:22 PM |#126  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Virginia

More
Ok I also added a new feature by request. I have been asked to add a download counter so everyone can see what is being downloaded the most. After several days of searching how it could be done I finally found something that might just do it but its in a downloadable file. There is also a link to the site im using to retrieve the data and it shows you some graphs as well. The "Evolution Stats — Public Access" It is located on the home page of my site.

If this helped please hit the "THANKS" button.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I temporally removed links
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxicottin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxicottin Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 12:58 AM |#127  
Detroit
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Dont I897 modems cause static on CM7? Does anyone know what modem would be the most reliable for voice and signal quality?
18th December 2011, 01:12 AM |#128  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Virginia

More
It sounds good on your end but the person on the other side echos. It has to do with audiance chip. Look at my map and see what people are using.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Oxicottin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxicottin Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 01:30 AM |#129  
Detroit
Thanks Meter: 168

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxicottin

It sounds good on your end but the person on the other side echos. It has to do with audiance chip. Look at my map and see what people are using.

I see. Well there is no data on the map for Michigan unfortunately. Just tried KG3 and the person on the other end heard garbage... Guess Ill go back to jl3 or JK4.
18th December 2011, 01:35 AM |#130  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Virginia

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisWasATriumph

I see. Well there is no data on the map for Michigan unfortunately. Just tried KG3 and the person on the other end heard garbage... Guess Ill go back to jl3 or JK4.

I'm testing Cm7 DDJV4 and its working pretty good. I'm in the Pittsburgh PA area.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oxicottin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oxicottin Ad-Free
19th December 2011, 06:51 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I just installed KK4 for I897, and when I go to my About Phone page, it still displays the old modem name under Baseband. Does this mean the modem didn't get installed? I flashed it a second time after clearing dalvik/cache and it was the same result.

Edit: I should probably also note that I'm on teamhacksung's ICS Port - Build 10.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)