FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Battery Status (v4.6.1.1) - Telerik controls, icon sets, globalization and more

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 314

By singularity0821, Senior Member on 1st November 2011, 11:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2011, 01:59 PM |#301  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosipoGo

Hi.
I do not know is this normal behaviour or is it bug but when I turn off/on Optimus 7, apps load default settings, remove process button and remove setting for update tile.

I will investigate during today and see it is this happen each time when turn off Optimus 7.

Cheers.

That's definitely not normal behavior and it shouldn't happen. Please investigate this and let me know.
18th December 2011, 02:42 PM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, i'm looking for this app for a while and i see that it's very famous here so why the dev don't propose it to the official Marketplace ? I like the idea of the app but i don't want to pay 9 dollar to unlock my phone juste for one app. thanks
18th December 2011, 09:03 PM |#303  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singularity0821

That's definitely not normal behavior and it shouldn't happen. Please investigate this and let me know.

Hi.
As I promise, whole day I am trying to reproduce condition which return settings in default state but without success. On my opinion this is related for background update of live tile (background task). I beleive that my setting was set it up to update live tile each 10 minutes and I remember that I have some alert related for your app.
In the mean time, while I am trying to reproduce condition, I am disable background of live tile from WP - Settings - Application - Background Task -Battery Status. After that action I cannot access to setting page of app it self, moreover, when I try to access setting page, app it self crash.
This apply for both condition, check in or not check in option from background task setting, to turn on BT and not to turn on.

That is.
App it self is great, on my opinion one of must have app on the phone.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to JosipoGo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JosipoGo Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 09:20 PM |#304  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieuxclou

Hello, i'm looking for this app for a while and i see that it's very famous here so why the dev don't propose it to the official Marketplace ? I like the idea of the app but i don't want to pay 9 dollar to unlock my phone juste for one app. thanks

Apps like this are not allowed on the marketplace. There is nothing I can do.

Quote:

Hi.
As I promise, whole day I am trying to reproduce condition which return settings in default state but without success. On my opinion this is related for background update of live tile (background task). I beleive that my setting was set it up to update live tile each 10 minutes and I remember that I have some alert related for your app.
In the mean time, while I am trying to reproduce condition, I am disable background of live tile from WP - Settings - Application - Background Task -Battery Status. After that action I cannot access to setting page of app it self, moreover, when I try to access setting page, app it self crash.
This apply for both condition, check in or not check in option from background task setting, to turn on BT and not to turn on.

That is.

Cheers.

Wow, thanks for that. Fixed in 4.1.1 (available in the first post).

@those who are waiting for a new version

The real next version that I am working on at the moment will come when I finally get a break from university stuff. Thanks for your patience!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to singularity0821 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift singularity0821 Ad-Free
18th December 2011, 09:56 PM |#305  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 595

More
Quote:

The real next version that I am working on at the moment will come when I finally get a break from university stuff. Thanks for your patience!

thanks for the hard work, and such an awesome app!
18th December 2011, 11:04 PM |#306  
Flag Sarajevo

More
Quote:

Hi.
Thanks to you for a really useful app.
Cheers.
18th December 2011, 11:20 PM |#307  
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 155

More
thanks Martin for v4.1.1
works fine!!!
19th December 2011, 12:49 AM |#308  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi.

That is.

Cheers.

I hit the same problem with 4.1 after disable live tile update from Battery Status Settings and graph logging - now I cannot enable them any more. Every time I go to Battery Status Settings the program is exiting.
Now I'll try 4.1.1 and report if the problem with graph logging for me is over.
Thanks for your fast respond and fixing the issues.
19th December 2011, 02:48 AM |#309  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Good app, much easier to read than little hidden icon. Thanks.
19th December 2011, 05:41 AM |#310  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:

That's odd. Running V4.0, I have turned off the Battery Status background task every night for the past several weeks, running different overnight battery drain tests. Each morning I turn the background task back on (Turn on next time you restart the app) and it works fine. Also running the 10 minute update. No crashes or problems accessing the Settings screen.
20th December 2011, 03:43 AM |#311  

More
i just installed 4.1.1

when i hit the history button it always says "Nothing here yet. Check back in a little while"

I did not have this problem in the last version

EDIT: I the history graph is now showing up without any problems. I guess it just needed some time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, battery status, dllimport, live tile, mango

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)