FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,289

By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
19th December 2011, 05:42 PM |#771  
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 113

More
I have a new problem With KL3 some of my swedish apps are not available in the market. But now I cant even see or download Navigon Europe. Anyone else with that, can you se or buy it in the Market?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

19th December 2011, 05:53 PM |#772  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13,289

More
for the ones havin market probs (market crashes, apps not showing up or unable to purchase paid apps):

did you have that with FullWipe (or coming from an other ROM) only, or also just with Wiping Caches coming from v8?

If it is just for FullWipers or coming from another ROM: try to install v8 first with FullWipe --> setup fully Google Account ---> check Market working (hopefully) --> if yes, install v9_1 with wiping Caches only --> check Market still working ==> give me Feedback!
19th December 2011, 05:54 PM |#773  
Recognized Contributor
Flag zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 6,457

Donate to Me
More
hi all..
installed the v9 and had some issues:fc s from the superuser app: so no rootacces..
reinstalling or/and installing a different su didnt help,i managed to solve the problem by uninstalling superuser through the market and directly reinstalling it again ,and opening!! the superuser while still in the market(it says open or remove).
then the su worked perfect and have no probs any more,everything works fine no fc s,market also works fine..maybe some help for the ones facing this prob also,the above solution works for me...

gr gerard
19th December 2011, 05:56 PM |#774  
Thanks Meter: 558

More
chẹp V9_1

back Kernel FM
New Market

ac....????

LoL

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
19th December 2011, 05:58 PM |#775  
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

for the ones havin market probs (market crashes, apps not showing up or unable to purchase paid apps):

did you have that with FullWipe (or coming from an other ROM) only, or also just with Wiping Caches coming from v8?

If it is just for FullWipers or coming from another ROM: try to install v8 first with FullWipe --> setup fully Google Account ---> check Market working (hopefully) --> if yes, install v9 with wiping Caches only ==> give me Feedback!

Will try that in an hour and report back

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
19th December 2011, 05:58 PM |#776  
Flag Nové Mesto nad Váhom/Slovak Republic/Central EU
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Please help.
I installed this ROM and I am stuck on Welcome screen.
Even tough I touch the Android to begin,nothing happens. Just the hand keeps moving from corner to the Android. How to get rid of this screen and start to use the OS? I am now able only to choose the language.
Thanks.
19th December 2011, 06:02 PM |#777  
Flag Treviso
Thanks Meter: 256

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasNM

Please help.
I installed this ROM and I am stuck on Welcome screen.
Even tough I touch the Android to begin,nothing happens. Just the hand keeps moving from corner to the Android. How to get rid of this screen and start to use the OS? I am now able only to choose the language.
Thanks.

go in recovery e full wipe
19th December 2011, 06:04 PM |#778  
Recognized Contributor
Flag zwollywood
Thanks Meter: 6,457

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy1210

chẹp V9_1

back Kernel FM
New Market

ac....????

LoL

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

??secret code?
19th December 2011, 06:10 PM |#779  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 347

Donate to Me
More
woow just missed one day and ROM changed from V8 to V9 and then to V9.1 and iam still behind lol !!
19th December 2011, 06:15 PM |#780  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
@eybee

Thanks a lot for v9. It´s working like a charm after installing the new market !

Do you think, it is possible to implement the SMS/MMS Mod in KL3? It´s a bit annoying for me, that the system automatically changes from SMS to MMS if you reach the fourth SMS, cause I´m mostly writing longer SMS (I know, SMS means Short Message ).

Thanks in advance and best regards

Lars
19th December 2011, 06:17 PM |#781  
Flag Nové Mesto nad Váhom/Slovak Republic/Central EU
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faby71

go in recovery e full wipe

If "full wipe" means:
- wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- wipe dalvik cache
...then yes,I did it.
Actually,it does react,I am able to choose language and to pull down notifications. However,no reaction on Emergency call,no reaction on Android robot.
I'll try to wipe one more time...
...doesn't help...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread