[Theme][5/10/12] Ice Creamed Supreme (ICS)

Search This thread

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Anyway you can port this over to the tmobile theme chooser? I know the framework res and everything is different but aosp gets no love =/

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

I don't use AOSP, but here is a good one that I used when I was on it (and gave me the inspiration for the theme.

http://goo.gl/vIx6b

For Theme Chooser

All credit goes to Sonny Sekhon for this CM7 Theme

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
OP Updated with version 1.3

What changed?

Just completed HTC Resources, which means you will see themed aspects all around in different areas, (setting selection, power menu, Scrolling tabs Eg. Bottom of contacts apk)

Wipe Cache
Wipe Dalvik Cache
Flash
Enjoy

This is flashable over 1.2

Reactions: trphg and rhodiggah

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Alright guys, I want your opinions on what y'all want to see in this theme.
If there's anything new you want or if there is anything that you want to see updated to look different let me know so I can take all these things into consideration and have an idea to what you will all be most excited about. (instead of me just guessing)

Ps: This post was ALSO a perfect excuse to try out SwiftKey X while typing long paragraphs :D

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
I guess I'm gonna have to go back to SS to see what else could use theming :). And how did the swiftkey work out for you?

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
what all icons have you used form ICS? i ask because your so close to ICS you might as well start snatching up all the icons you can and go from there but thats just an idea, but one of the main reasons i havent released a theme of my own is because i can never think of what to add that another user might think looks good you know

Reactions: notsointeresting

jwigley24

Mar 16, 2011
Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Google Pixel 2 XL
Alright guys, I want your opinions on what y'all want to see in this theme.
If there's anything new you want or if there is anything that you want to see updated to look different let me know so I can take all these things into consideration and have an idea to what you will all be most excited about. (instead of me just guessing)

i'm loving this theme the way it is so far. have you thought about making the quick settings section of the status bar semi-trans like the notifications? i would say that and then if the bookmarks widgets could be semi-trans like the calendar widget.

thanks for your work on this it's my favorite theme!

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
i'm loving this theme the way it is so far. have you thought about making the quick settings section of the status bar semi-trans like the notifications? i would say that and then if the bookmarks widgets could be semi-trans like the calendar widget.

thanks for your work on this it's my favorite theme!

Thanks, the semi trans quick settings is a great idea and something I will get done, and later today ill check out the widgets (on mikshift right now) to get a better idea at what you mean

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Updated OP with version 1.4.1

What changed?

Support for SS v9
New ICS Bootanimation (lmk if it works)

NOTICE: I am not sure if the AppDrawer options and the status bar "theming" options are compatible. I don't see a problem in anything but then again I didn't make the apps. Feel free to try and let us know​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4ouih.png

We have all seen ICS and we have all seen the beauty of it, but now if your running Supreme Sense you can get a little of the Ice Cream flavor a bit early...

Introducing Ice Creamed Supreme for Supreme Sense. This theme is a project of mine i took a big break on but finally got back to work and got it ready for an initial relase

Standard Disclaimer: Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, social life, marriage, etc.

To flash
    1. Wipe Cache
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Flash Theme
    4. Reboot
    5. Enjoy

Thank you to Strapped365 for the amazing ROM, Pnuema for some images, Google for a great OS, and everyone that downloads and enjoys the Theme

Take Screenshots with a grain of salt. These are from very early builds

2011-11-27_22-38-14.jpg

2011-11-28_17-24-01.jpg

2011-11-30_21-17-50.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-09.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-22.jpg

2011-11-30_22-27-07.jpg

2011-11-30_22-56-01.jpg

Change Log: V1.0
    Initial Release

V1.1
    Added themed Camera,Mail,People,and Weather app With Icons
    Added Roboto Font (Standard ICS Font)

V1.2
    Made drastic changes to the Status Bar and notification panel. Much better now.

V1.3
    Completed Htc Resources, (extra themed aspects all around)

V1.4.1
    Updated so this is supported with SS v9.0
    Updated Boot-Animation.

V1.4.2
    Took out Navbar, the curve was ugly
    Added reil01's great lockring

v1.5
    Added BG Layer to weather clock
    Smoothed out torn edges in some widgets
    Themed more buttons
    Themed more aspects of 3.0 Widgets
    Probably a couple other things I forgot

v1.6
    Updated to be fully compliant with SS v9.2
    New background layer in Sense 3.0 Widgets

v1.7
    New Mega Clock Widget
    Ok so I uploaded a version with the normal clock, but I ALSO kept the original bigger clock for the people that liked it (don't think it's to bad myself even with the wrong sizing)

This way everyones happy :)

Enjoy
    I'll look into the edits that have been made into SS, and see what I can do to get this updated for you guys. :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Updated OP with version 1.4.1

What changed?

Support for SS v9
    New ICS Bootanimation (lmk if it works)

NOTICE: I am not sure if the AppDrawer options and the status bar "theming" options are compatible. I don't see a problem in anything but then again I didn't make the apps. Feel free to try and let us know​
    V1.2
    Made drastic changes to the Status Bar and notification panel. Much better now.
    I did not have time to take a screenshot and upload so if anyone is willing ill post it in the OP and be very thankful :D

Wipe cache and Dalvik cache then flash (yes you can flash over 1.1)