FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ROCKET ROM - v23 - GB - LC1 [Update 29/03] - JKay Mod 13.6.1 - MIUI Style Theme

4,940 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,289
 
By eybee1970, Senior Member on 7th December 2011, 10:48 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
21st December 2011, 08:23 AM |#981  
eybee1970's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13,289
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris X.

Sorry my friend but I think this is a bug!

Yes, it keeps an unusually long time at 100% but after that the drain is to fast (compared with time @100%)

In my opinion, it needs while charging between 99% to Full unusually long.

Meanwhile, me reminds this batt to a car tank.


Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk

I do not think it's a bug - it took me 10 minutes to fully charge my phone from the state above (via USB!). I also get 5% drain in 24 hours with phone mainly in Idle - so maybe it stays a bit to long on 100% but not that significantly as you say!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eybee1970 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eybee1970 Ad-Free
 
 
21st December 2011, 08:35 AM |#982  
Elle233's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Harcourt
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

nobody is forced to update...I do it as I like to do!

+1, haters....they should go cook their own ROMs
The Following User Says Thank You to Elle233 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elle233 Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 08:42 AM |#983  
Senior Member
Flag Eskilstuna
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhongduong

Stop doing rom as your way, one new rom each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Waste time of every one here.......

Then don't be here and saying stupid things, nobody forces you to use this ROM. Most people here love "waisting" their time flashing roms

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
21st December 2011, 08:44 AM |#984  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

I also discovered some strange thing on battery and CPU in Idle with v10 (see pics attached)....still 100% after 8 hours in DeepSleep (Wifi on, Data on) - that's impossible (maybe crazy kernel thingy with FM) I'll make a new version with draining battery for 10% as users are used to (hate my battery not draining)

And I also hate my system not stuttering when scrolling homescreens, settings and apps - will make it laggy again in v11...........

I'm running on v10 but with abyss kernel 2.3.
I had a drain of 10% overnight-
21st December 2011, 08:46 AM |#985  
Member
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970

I also discovered some strange thing on battery and CPU in Idle with v10 (see pics attached)....still 100% after 8 hours in DeepSleep (Wifi on, Data on) - that's impossible (maybe crazy kernel thingy with FM) I'll make a new version with draining battery for 10% as users are used to (hate my battery not draining)

And I also hate my system not stuttering when scrolling homescreens, settings and apps - will make it laggy again in v11...........

Hello, thanks for your rom.
But you can post here your set Voltages (in setcpu) :
50Mhz :
100Mhz :
200Mhz :
500Mhz :
800Mhz :
1000Mhz :
1200Mhz :
1400Mhz :

and Scaling is :
Max :
Min :

Thanks.
21st December 2011, 08:52 AM |#986  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
I just flash v10 no issues for me (coming from v9)

Market working fine
Camera working fine
Gmail working fine

on Quadrant Standard is at 5039 with luzactive !!!!!

it overall feels snappier ( I don't know if it is just me )

Thanks for all the work
21st December 2011, 08:55 AM |#987  
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Files

Hello, thanks for your rom.
But you can post here your set Voltages (in setcpu) :
50Mhz :
100Mhz :
200Mhz :
500Mhz :
800Mhz :
1000Mhz :
1200Mhz :
1400Mhz :

and Scaling is :
Max :
Min :

Thanks.

Pls note all cpu are different!!!

50MHz : 775
100MHz : 825
200MHz : 875
500MHz : 900
800MHz : 950
1000MHz : 1000
1200MHz : 1175
1400MHz : 1350
1704MHz : 1400

and Scaling is : ondemandX
Max :1704
Min : 100
The Following User Says Thank You to Chris X. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chris X. Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 09:05 AM |#988  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris X.

Pls note all cpu are different!!!

and Scaling is : ondemandX
Max :1704
Min : 100

Is 1704 really advisable. I read in another forum that with 1704 the whole system froze a couple of times. With 1600 my gnote gets pretty hot playing gta.
I use Lulzactiv, 100 -1600.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk
21st December 2011, 09:17 AM |#989  
mfractal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 535
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMan

I'm running on v10 but with abyss kernel 2.3.
I had a drain of 10% overnight-

10% drain overnight is to be expected and is normal with background sync.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mfractal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mfractal Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 09:22 AM |#990  
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,237
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FineDroid

Is 1704 really advisable. I read in another forum that with 1704 the whole system froze a couple of times. With 1600 my gnote gets pretty hot playing gta.
I use Lulzactiv, 100 -1600.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7000 mit Tapatalk

Not for me, everything works fine.
The only question is, we really need 1704 MHz?
21st December 2011, 09:28 AM |#991  
pajaSRB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
V10 working like a charm...24h of use not a single problem...feels much better then V8 (faster and snappier)...and even coming from V8 I did full wipe, no boot loop no FCs. Zi German TY rly great job.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sprintuser swallows
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes