Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2011, 08:33 AM |#191  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koldtek

...The Red led works, not Amber. Green works randomly. When using O25, the led flashlght for the camera activates!...

You can try changing the LED IDs in the settings application so it will work properly. You could also set one of the custom LEDs to the flashlight (If that's what you'd like).

Quote:

I know this is an HD2 forum but, is there any way you can develop a small app to control the camera flashlight using whichever function your using for "O" on the ES400? I will gladly donate whatever cost to devlop such an app.

I could write such application, but it might take me some time...

Quote:

There is no development for the ES400 unfortunately. But in any case, thanks for a great app that works on the ES400.

You're welcome - I'm glad you find this application useful.

Z.

14th October 2011, 08:53 AM |#192  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olympiatr

i'd like to see network signal blinkin on my Huawei IdeosX5 too... any plan for it? appreciate for this great work... regards...

I might port this app to android as well... actually I'm currently working on porting AutoLoudspeaker...

Z.
19th November 2011, 12:05 PM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello, zevele,

Looks like version 1.7 has been very stable...since it has remained at 1.7 ever since the midnight bug fix. Just a suggestion: would it be possible to add a blink option/configuration for GPS without affecting the stability of the application? It would be nice to know if the GPS antenna is working in the background or not since this consumes battery too.

Thanks, and good luck!
19th November 2011, 12:59 PM |#194  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpobernardo

Looks like version 1.7 has been very stable...

I don't know if it's quiet because the application is stable or because WM is slowly fading away...

Quote:

would it be possible to add a blink option/configuration for GPS...

Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to implement a blink according to the GPS state. I'll post a new version once it's done.

Quote:

without affecting the stability of the application?

Well... can't promise it won't affect the application's stability - with every change there is a chance that something will go wrong

Z.
The Following User Says Thank You to zevele For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zevele Ad-Free
19th November 2011, 02:14 PM |#195  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hahaha, both could be true

Thanks.
7th December 2011, 06:38 PM |#196  

Donate to Me
More
Version 1.8
Here's version 1.8 with gpobernardo's request.

Didn't do much testing though... so let me know if there are problems...

Check the first post for more information.

Z.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Blinker.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (105.8 KB, 645 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zevele For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zevele Ad-Free
21st December 2011, 08:05 PM |#197  

Donate to Me
More
Apparently there is an issue starting the service from the settings application, you can still start the service manually by executing "\program files\blinker\blinkerCPP".

Z.
22nd December 2011, 09:10 PM |#198  

Donate to Me
More
Version 1.9 - bug fix
Hi,

here's version 1.9 fixing the problem starting the service.

Z.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Blinker.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (105.8 KB, 1760 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zevele For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zevele Ad-Free
9th January 2012, 08:00 PM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
GPS affected
Hi Zevele !
First of all congratulations for your work !
I want to submit a small problem: After the version 1.8 I have noticed that after the installation and configuration of Blinker the GPS on my HD2 stopped working, it could not find any satellite. After the uninstall of application it returned to normal.
The ROM used is Dutty's HD2 (Legacy) Cont.WWE with Radio 2.15.50.14.
Did anybody else encountered the same problem ?
25th January 2012, 08:55 AM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,
I have the same issue with my HD2 than raduci. my radio version is the same too. it's the last from HTC official site. I think it's a good idea to implement the notification for gps because that's what's missing on hd2. there is no way to verify if an application uses the GPS in the background on HD2. Note that the HD-Mini (the little brother of hd2) has a icon status in the taskbar.
Thanks very much Zevele for your great application, you are on the good way, and remember, WM65 is not dead !
3rd February 2012, 07:44 AM |#201  
Flag Hamah
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks alot Mr.Zevele, very nice work and works fine, I had a friend showing me his Xperia Phone which has an Andriod System and it has this function, now I can use it on my HD2, dont't have a credit card, I have nothing more to say a Million Thanks and God bless you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Jalout For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ahmed Jalout Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blink, charging, led, power, signal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)